• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Bob is monkey, then he cannot come from monkeys.

questfortruth

Look: there are two houses: House of Monkeys, and House of Humans.

Bob came from House of Monkeys. Hence, Bob is not inside the House of Monkeys.
Hence, he is not monkey. Why are there not monkeys in graveyards?

My contribution to Theory is this: never call a human as monkey. For various reasons, for example, he can hit you in a face.

Do I believe in the Spirit of Truth? Belief is faith. Please, define faith. Is faith defined as a blindly trusted superstition? Please define word FAITH. I do not understand what you mean under FAITH. This word is different for everyone. Give valid scientifically acceptable definition of Faith. Is it defined as a blind superstition?

Faith is faithfulness to God. God is Absolute Truth, for example, Pythagorean Theorem. Hence, Faith is following the Science, following the Knowledge and Truth. I am Christian, this is said in me profile page. I am Young Earth Creationist, and Physicist, and Mathematician.

Last edited:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'll try to take a shot at answering this. Other evolutionists can tell me if I get anything wrong. Okay so...

The misconception comes in, in seeing evolution as "just" a progressive thing, with parents, grandparents, etc. But evolution is also branching and we have aunts, uncles, etc. Monkeys are our cousins.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Hence, he is not monkey.

That's not how evolution works friend.

If we evolved from apes, why are there still apes?

Edit: "Evolution is not a linear process that starts with more “primitive” looking organisms we can observe today, and ends in mankind..."

Last edited:

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I hardly remember it, because all my memories with it are connected with my dad yelling and screaming that he didn't want us watching it because of the name.

He also yelled and screamed about Disney(witchcraft, you know).

Oof. That's rough.

I was typically left to my own devices when it came to TV shows. I could watch anything on Disney or Nickelodeon. I just couldn't watch shows like The Simpsons, Family Guy, or Beavis and Butt-Head.

questfortruth

If Bob is a monkey than Bob most certainly can and would have undoubtedly come from monkeys. Even monkeys do logic.
Hence, he is not monkey.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Oof. That's rough.

I was typically left to my own devices when it came to TV shows. I could watch anything on Disney or Nickelodeon. I just couldn't watch shows like The Simpsons, Family Guy, or Beavis and Butt-Head.

I got away with the Simpsons, because it was only on when he was at work. :D