• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Adam had not sinned.

Flat Earth Kyle

isn't that being a bit arrogant?

are you telling me that disbelievers can't teach anything to the believer, really? like appreciating and looking for facts rather than relying on rhetoric?

I think believers can learn from unbelievers. I don't believe in drinking coffee and I don't drink coffee, but I learn all the time from the unbelievers what kind of bad effects coffee has on the body. If it were not for people who drink coffee developing bad cases of vertigo when they get older, then I would have no idea that coffee was a contributor to vertigo.

waitasec

Veteran Member
I think believers can learn from unbelievers. I don't believe in drinking coffee and I don't drink coffee, but I learn all the time from the unbelievers what kind of bad effects coffee has on the body. If it were not for people who drink coffee developing bad cases of vertigo when they get older, then I would have no idea that coffee was a contributor to vertigo.

i can say i learn from believers too...
like, what not to say....