• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ideal partners

SoulTYPE

What would your ideal partner be like? You can be as broad as you wish. What qualities, personality, interests etc would your Ideal partner possess? And yes you can even have "fantasy" (not the sexual kind) answers.

Oh and of course those in a couple are excepted from this post;)

To see mine, click link removed by SoulTYPE01. Reason: rejected error at address 01

HelpMe

·´sociopathic meanderer`·
hah bastet.

smart/clever/wise,perceptual(a word?),insightful,active,good sense of humor,resourceful,faithful,not on drugs,more....

i've got alot to offer...clean teeth, nice shoes, and a good relationship with my mother.

Watcher

The Gunslinger
YES YES YES!!!! I WIN!!!! The Watcher guessed correctly! Did I, or did I not say in the "who would be a cute RF couple" Soul and Hope!!!!
*Takes a bow* I am just that good!:woohoo:

SoulTYPE

Watcher said:
YES YES YES!!!! I WIN!!!! The Watcher guessed correctly! Did I, or did I not say in the "who would be a cute RF couple" Soul and Hope!!!!
*Takes a bow* I am just that good!:woohoo:
Not before I had told others.

Watcher

The Gunslinger
SoulTYPE01 said:
Not before I had told others.
Well, nobody told me soul. I posted on that thread before I read the one about you having a crush (I think I did at least...)

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Myself and my ego are the best of all possible partners. I'm in love with my ego! He's so handsome, so smart, so.... And best of all, he's all mine!

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
HelpMe said:
hah bastet.

smart/clever/wise,perceptual(a word?),insightful,active,good sense of humor,resourceful,faithful,not on drugs,more....

i've got alot to offer...clean teeth, nice shoes, and a good relationship with my mother.
A good relationship with your mother may be held against you under certain circumstances...

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Had an ex once who had a 'good' relationship with his mother:aka. we've never had an argument because I just make sure she never finds out what I'm doing/what I've done, and if she gets cranky with me I just say, 'yes,ma'am' and go off and smoke drugs with my friends. Then, of course, the girlfriend who doesn't take **** from anyone comes along, and when said young man seems to form his own opinions all of a sudden, then girlfriend is told she,'needs a psychiatrist.'
Nothing really wrong with having a good relationship with your mother, as long as it's an honest one.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
lady_lazarus said:
Had an ex once who had a 'good' relationship with his mother:aka. we've never had an argument because I just make sure she never finds out what I'm doing/what I've done, and if she gets cranky with me I just say, 'yes,ma'am' and go off and smoke drugs with my friends. Then, of course, the girlfriend who doesn't take **** from anyone comes along, and when said young man seems to form his own opinions all of a sudden, then girlfriend is told she,'needs a psychiatrist.'
Nothing really wrong with having a good relationship with your mother, as long as it's an honest one.
So glad you didn't marry him... :areyoucra

SoulTYPE

lady_lazarus said:
Then, of course, the girlfriend who doesn't take **** from anyone comes along, .
I don't know aof any girl that DOES take ****. But then again, I don't know any girls.

But then again, I can understand WHY the girls don't take ****. Men are evil ****givers that don't understand women in the first place.

Oh and I wasn't being sarcastic.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
SoulTYPE01 said:
I don't know aof any girl that DOES take ****. But then again, I don't know any girls.

But then again, I can understand WHY the girls don't take ****. Men are evil ****givers that don't understand women in the first place.

Oh and I wasn't being sarcastic.
Actually, there are far too many women who take entirely too much ****, for entirely too long. I was one of them, until I grew a backbone.