• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Idea about the Apocalypse and final battle

madhatter85

Transhumanist
I was talking with a friend of mine here about some random stuff and the idea of the final battle between the sons of Adam and the sons of perdition and how it will be with resurrected physical bodies. So, the fight will indeed be physical as well as spiritual.

A couple things we thought of as possibilities:

1: I don't believe our bodies will be magically resurrected to a perfected physical form. I think that is where cloning and genetic research will come into play just before and during the millennium.

2: We know that followers of Satan have the ability to take over the bodies of pigs and other animals as stated in the New Testament especially when Christ cast devils out of the swine. I think it is quite possible that they will, as a last-ditch effort of some kind try to take over bodies of those who are dead, effectively creating zombies.

Any thoughts? I know some of you must have contemplated this stuff at least once lol.

FFH

Veteran Member
We will have perfect resurrected immortal bodies during the millenium and we will live in a TERRESTRIAL world, a paradisaical world.

When we see Christ we will be changed into his likeness, having bodies of flesh and bone, no blood, bodies that will never again experience pain, suffering, temptations, death, sin, etc., but only for those who are Christ's at his coming, those who were RIGHTEOUS at his coming, those NOT living in sin.

The WICKED will be REMOVED from this earth and the RIGHTEOUS will FOREVER live upon it, it being our INHERITENCE for ETERNITY.

The earth will be CELESTIALIZED, AFTER the millenium.

Last edited:

xkatz

Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation"

It means a revelation, a new way of thinking, not Armageddon.

FFH

Veteran Member
1: I don't believe our bodies will be magically resurrected to a perfected physical form. I think that is where cloning and genetic research will come into play just before and during the millennium.
Our bodies will be resurrected into an IMMORTAL state, by the resurrection power of Jesus Christ. Christ OVERCAME death when he died on the cross, thereby granting unto ALL the gift of immortality, but it takes RIGHTEOUSNESS/OBEDIENCE to have ETERNAL LIFE and EXALTATION. We will ALL be resurrected into either ETERNAL LIFE and EXALTATION or ETERNAL DEATH and DAMNATION, according to our actions in MORTALITY.

All will be RESURRECTED in either the FIRST RESURRECTION (BEFORE MILLENIUM) or SECOND RESURRECTION (AFTER MILLENIUM) and will gain a REWARD in one of THREE ETERNAL KINGDOMS OF GLORY, except those SONS OF PERDITION who will be thrown into OUTER DARKNESS forever to exist no more.

2: We know that followers of Satan have the ability to take over the bodies of pigs and other animals as stated in the New Testament especially when Christ cast devils out of the swine. I think it is quite possible that they will, as a last-ditch effort of some kind try to take over bodies of those who are dead, effectively creating zombies.
You're watching secular movies and reading secular books and coming up with false lying theories from the pits of hell. I don't watch secular movies or read secular books because satan has taken over ALL TYPES of MEDIA materials in this world. Only safe INFO is INSPIRED SCRIPTURE, in these last days. Man written info is all fallable.

Any thoughts? I know some of you must have contemplated this stuff at least once lol.
Read and listen to scripture, NOT the world's idea of what will happen.

Satan uses ALL FORMS of MEDIA and TEXT to preach his FALSE DOCTRINES in order to BLIND and CONFUSE EVEN ALL MEN AND WOMEN ON EARTH IF POSSIBLE, EVEN THE VERY ELECT.

Read and listen to scripture every day or you will lose perspective and start to believe in false theories and lies of our adversary the devil, satan.

What happens in the end is all written in SCRIPTURE, spend time studying what's REALLY going to happen, in SCRIPTURE.

Last edited:

madhatter85

Transhumanist
Our bodies will be resurrected into an IMMORTAL state, by the resurrection power of Jesus Christ. Christ OVERCAME death when he died on the cross, thereby granting unto ALL the gift of immortality, but it takes RIGHTEOUSNESS/OBEDIENCE to have ETERNAL LIFE and EXALTATION. We will ALL be resurrected into either ETERNAL LIFE and EXALTATION or ETERNAL DEATH and DAMNATION, according to our actions in MORTALITY.
I understand what you mean but you're missing the fact that all men will be resurrected and live eternally, however it is the state in which they exist that is described as Eternal Life or Eternal Damnation.

All will be RESURRECTED in either the FIRST RESURRECTION (BEFORE MILLENIUM) or SECOND RESURRECTION (AFTER MILLENIUM) and will gain a REWARD in one of THREE ETERNAL KINGDOMS OF GLORY, except those SONS OF PERDITION who will be thrown into OUTER DARKNESS forever to exist no more.
There are actually 4 total resurrections that will take place. Each resurrection corresponds to each degree of glory, the first resurrection being those who will inherit the Celestial Kingdom. They will be present during the millennium and there will still be people born with physical flesh and blood bodies and will taste death. Only those who are able to obtain the celestial kingdom during the millennium will be changed in the twinkling of an eye. Everyone else will come forth in the second resurrection before the last half of the millennium and the third resurrection before the end of the millennium. the ones who are brought forth in the first part of the millennium will be in the Terrestrial Kingdom and the ones at the last will be in the Telestial Kingdom. but those people will still experience a physical death and will need to be resurrected at the proper time.

You're watching secular movies and reading secular books and coming up with false lying theories from the pits of hell. I don't watch secular movies or read secular books because satan has taken over ALL TYPES of MEDIA materials in this world. Only safe INFO is INSPIRED SCRIPTURE, in these last days. Man written info is all fallable.

I'm not reading secular media the way you think I am. Jesus cast out of a young man a legion of devils, who then entered into swine that ran into the sea (Matt. 8:28-34) Based on knowledge that Satan and his followers have the ability to possess animals and even the bodies of mortals if they allow themselves to be completely overcome by sin I think my idea is a fair topic of discussion. After the Millennium Satan will be loosed Adam (Michael, the Archangel), and the children of Adam will be the ones who banish him and his followers to outer darkness. this war will be both physical and spiritual. I see no reason to think that Satan will just roll over, however we may steamroll him.

Read and listen to scripture every day or you will lose perspective and start to believe in false theories and lies of our adversary the devil, satan.

What happens in the end is all written in SCRIPTURE, spend time studying what's REALLY going to happen, in SCRIPTURE.

I know that Satan uses cunning and great deception to fool the saints and even the very elect. However, science is not evil and technology was given by God for the purpose of perfecting ourselves mentally, spiritually, and physically. Science cannot be ignored as if it is some kind of downfall to religion. In fact it's quite ironic that religions that shun advancements in science are only hurting themselves and not embracing gifts that God has given us.

madhatter85

Transhumanist
Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil" or "revelation"

It means a revelation, a new way of thinking, not Armageddon.

It's very interesting that it means that, And completely makes sense. Thanks for the post.

FFH

Veteran Member
There are actually 4 total resurrections Right, the morning and afternoon of the first resurrection (pre Millenium) and the morning and the afternoon of the second resurrection (post Millenium)

I'm not reading secular media the way you think I am. Jesus cast out of a young man a legion of devils, who then entered into swine that ran into the sea (Matt. 8:28-34) Based on knowledge that Satan and his followers have the ability to possess animals and even the bodies of mortals if they allow themselves to be completely overcome by sin I think my idea is a fair topic of discussion. After the Millennium Satan will be loosed Adam (Michael, the Archangel), and the children of Adam will be the ones who banish him and his followers to outer darkness. this war will be both physical and spiritual. I see no reason to think that Satan will just roll over, however we may steamroll him.
Right, satan uses people to kill, steal and destroy. Satan and his demons are possessesing as many spirits as they can before they are thrown into hell forever.

We can battle them now in prayer.

For example a simple prayer would be.

"Satan and your demons be bound in hell forever," said over and over, as much as possible, does a lot of good, it actually binds them all, if not from the world, from your own life. We do battle with satan and his demons by PRAYING. The battle has begun, I battle satan and his demons daily.

Michael (Adam) the archangel is leading this battle against satan and his demons in these last days. We might as well help him out and pray for evil to be banished from this world. It's time, the Lord wants us to do this, banish evil from this world, because this world is our inheritance, not satan's, his demon's nor the wicked's.

I know that Satan uses cunning and great deception to fool the saints and even the very elect. However, science is not evil and technology was given by God for the purpose of perfecting ourselves mentally, spiritually, and physically. Science cannot be ignored as if it is some kind of downfall to religion. In fact it's quite ironic that religions that shun advancements in science are only hurting themselves and not embracing gifts that God has given us.
Science is good but it's being used for EVIL in MOST cases.

Read scripture, in the end Jesus wipes the slate clean and we start over again, when the NEW JERUSALEM descends out of heaven onto the American Continent. A city built by God, in which there is no more sun needed, because Jesus is the light of that GLORIOUS city.

The New Jerusalem will be a city of RIGHTEOUS people only, no wickedness/evil allowed in.

It will be 1400 miles wide, long and tall. A 1400 mile cube, according to Revelation.

Streets of gold, gates of pearl.

The earth will be a paradise, with no more sea, it's all in Revelation, read it.

The Bible account in Revelation regarding this city, the New Jerusalem, is LITERAL in this case.

Most will mock at this, these are they who will NOT be a part of this city, just as MOST mocked at Noah and his ark and the reason for it.

This too takes faith and CAREFUL scripture study, with lots of pondering and prayer, to believe what will ACTUALLY happen.

New Jerusalem dimmensions and an EXAMPLE of a POSSIBLE placement/position on the North American continent, with possibly/most likely Missouri as the center.
NewJerusalem3.jpg
NewJerusalem2.jpg

new_jerusalem.jpg

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
The battle is not between flesh and blood, but rather powers and principalities, in the spirit world.

The battle is between LIES and TRUTH.

The LIES of satan and the TRUTHS of God.

It's a SPIRITUAL battle that manifests itself in the physical world in the form of wars, murder, adultery, fornication, drug and alcohol abuse, etc.

Ephesians 6: 12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Last edited:

madhatter85

Transhumanist
"Satan and your demons be bound in hell forever," said over and over, as much as possible, does a lot of good, it actually binds them all, if not from the world, from your own life. We do battle with satan and his demons by PRAYING. The battle has begun, I battle satan and his demons daily.
This can only be done through the power of the Priesthood in Jesus Christ's name only. I know first hand that without this priesthood Satan will just laugh in your face.

Michael (Adam) the archangel is leading this battle against satan and his demons in these last days. We might as well help him out and pray for evil to be banished from this world. It's time, the Lord wants us to do this, banish evil from this world, because this world is our inheritance, not satan's, his demon's nor the wicked's.
this will happen after the millennium as stated in the Book of Revelation, while we can ask for strength to withstand temptations and do all we can to fortify our lives so his influence is diminished.

Science is good but it's being used for EVIL in MOST cases.

Read scripture, in the end Jesus wipes the slate clean and we start over again, when the NEW JERUSALEM descends out of heaven onto the American Continent. A city built by God, in which there is no more sun needed, because Jesus is the light of that GLORIOUS city.

The New Jerusalem will be a city of RIGHTEOUS people only, no wickedness/evil allowed in.

It will be 1400 miles wide, long and tall. A 1400 mile cube, according to Revelation.

Streets of gold, gates of pearl.

The earth will be a paradise, with no more sea, it's all in Revelation, read it.

The Bible account in Revelation regarding this city, the New Jerusalem, is LITERAL in this case.

Most will mock at this, these are they who will NOT be a part of this city, just as MOST mocked at Noah and his ark and the reason for it.

This too takes faith and CAREFUL scripture study, with lots of pondering and prayer, to believe what will ACTUALLY happen.
The New Jerusalem will be built on the american continent. However, it is technology and scientific advancements that will enable this to be constructed. And If it happens in my lifetime, I hope I get to help build the network systems infrastructure.

madhatter85

Transhumanist
The battle is not between flesh and blood, but rather powers and principalities, in the spirit world.

The battle is between LIES and TRUTH.

The LIES of satan and the TRUTHS of God.

It's a SPIRITUAL battle that manifests itself in the physical world in the form of wars, murders, adultery, fornication, drug and alcohol abuse, etc.

Ephesians 6: 12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
the wrestle mentioned in Ephesians is a personal one that is happening now. However in Revelation the final battle happens at the end of the Millennium after Satan is loosed.

FFH

Veteran Member
This can only be done through the power of the Priesthood in Jesus Christ's name only. I know first hand that without this priesthood Satan will just laugh in your face.
It works either way, I've done it both ways, saying "by the power of the Melchizedek Priesthood which I hold I bind you satan and your demons in the name of Jesus Christ" or just "satan and your demons be bound in hell forever, in the name of Jesus Christ". It works either way if you say it over and over enough times until they leave. They hate hearing the name of Jesus Christ over and over.

Satan and your demons be bound in hell forever in the name of Jesus Christ.

That's the way to battle satan and his demons in the spirit, in these last days, along with living righteously and ridding your home of anything that would bring evil into the home. Many things in the home are gateways for evil to enter, like a movie, a CD, a book, a magazine, etc. Get rid of anything questionable. I also have the Book of Mormon and the Doctrine and Covenants playing almost continuously, they (satan and his demons) hate that too. It's fun to torcher them. :)
this will happen after the millennium as stated in the Book of Revelation, while we can ask for strength to withstand temptations and do all we can to fortify our lives so his influence is diminished.
Satan and his demons will be bound for 1000 years very soon, through our prayers and righteous living, that's how the battle will be fought and won by those on earh and in heaven, those that have lived and died on the earth and are fighting with us on earth, in heaven.

The New Jerusalem will be built on the american continent. However, it is technology and scientific advancements that will enable this to be constructed. And If it happens in my lifetime, I hope I get to help build the network systems infrastructure.
No the New Jerusalem will be built by the Lord and will descend out of heaven.

The New Jerusalem was started by men, in the form of the LDS church and it's world wide network, but it's just a pattern of what is to come.

this earth and everything on it will be WIPED OUT (EVERYTHING), including LDS temples, Nauvoo was a pattern of what is to come, just as the Nauvoo temple was abandoned after just three weeks when it was completed, so will be abandon this earth, when Jesus calls us forth from off this earth and then later we return to earth and help Jesus establishes his kingdom once again upon the earth in righteousness.

The earth is going to be TOTALLY DEVASTATED.

All the wicked people will be wiped out but the righteous will be resurrected prior to the earth's final destruction/devastations and we will LATER RETURN with Jesus Christ to establish his kingdom once again on the earth in peace, living in righteousness.

The Lord has really shown me that this is how it will be, not what most think.

There will be a MIRACULOUS RENEWAL of the earth and EVERYTING UPON IT after it has been totally devasted/destroyed.

What we see now wil be no more, forever removed and forgotten, a new earth created and a NEW CITY (NEW JERUSALEM) created miraculously by the LORD for us
to live in.

"Is anything too hard for the LORD ???"

Last edited:

idea

Question Everything
I was talking with a friend of mine here about some random stuff and the idea of the final battle between the sons of Adam and the sons of perdition and how it will be with resurrected physical bodies. So, the fight will indeed be physical as well as spiritual.

A couple things we thought of as possibilities:

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the cdead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on aimmortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 15:52 - 54)