• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I would never grow tired of eternal bliss

The Transcended Omniverse

Positive emotions such as feelings of joy, love, excitement, beauty, etc. would be the bliss. Growing tired of bliss would just simply be a mindset. I would never grow tired of an eternal blissful life. This is because I am like a constant generator. If there was a generator built by a team of scientists and it could last forever, then that generator would never grow tired. It would always be up and running. This means that I am not like a human being who would grow tired of eternal bliss. I am instead like an eternal generator. As a matter of fact, as long as my life is blissful here on Earth, then my entire lifespan of, say, 90 years seems like only 9 days. It just isn't enough time for me. If my life is going to be blissful, then you better make it trillions and trillions of years!

Last edited: