• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I would like you to pray for my aunt.

Frank Goad

I would like you to pray for my aunt.I recently found out she has heart problems.That she didn't have before.:(

Vee

Premium Member
I would like you to pray for my aunt.I recently found out she has heart problems.That she didn't have before.:(

I'm really sorry. What did the doctors say is causing the problems? Can something be done?

Frank Goad

I'm really sorry. What did the doctors say is causing the problems? Can something be done?

I think it has something to do with the blood flow in the heart.I think if worst come to worst.Surgery will have to be done.:(

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I do hope its not too serious. Many heart conditions can now be controlled with medication and/or simple key hole surgery. Of course you should be concerned but don't worry excessively, at least until you learn if its serious.