• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I would like to correct my self in a previoues statement i made.

QuestioningMind

One thing is that this physical world is just a school to prepare for the true life in spiritual realm when all karma is repayed and physical body is no longer needed.
Other things is that our physical eyes are not seeing the world as it truly is, nothing in this world is solid, even we think it is, if you zoom in enough you will experience New world within every athom that exist. But science does not have this tool yet.

One thing is that this physical world is just a school to prepare for the true life in spiritual realm when all karma is repayed and physical body is no longer needed.

You're telling me what your teachers have told you... what I'm asking for is the evidence you have that what you've been told is actually true.

Other things is that our physical eyes are not seeing the world as it truly is, nothing in this world is solid, even we think it is, if you zoom in enough you will experience New world within every athom that exist. But science does not have this tool yet

I agree that there is plenty of things in the universe that we can't detect with out limited senses... yet we've devised numerous way of detecting them with tools that work better than our senses. We can actually see the 'new world' that exists within an atom by using a microscope. But again, what I'm asking is what evidence do you have that there is some sort of a 'spiritual world' that our senses can't detect? Just because you acknowledge that your physical senses can't detect everything, what makes you jump to the conclusion that one of the things we can't detect is a 'spiritual realm', other than the fact that some teacher told you so?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
What exactly does developing wisdom have to do with anything when it comes to matters of perception? You won't get beings materializing out of thin air just by being smart.

I mean the smartest people I know right now are our scientists, and while they can develop technology and such to peer in many directions spanning from the macro to the micro, smartness and wisdom alone, of and in itself, does not achieve those things.

Peekaboo and hide and seek mysteries have always struck me as a bit odd when it comes to claims of substantiality.
You would probably dismiss anything i say since you have not open your mind to anything that is not physical :) science only understand 10% of the truth :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want

You're telling me what your teachers have told you... what I'm asking for is the evidence you have that what you've been told is actually true.

Other things is that our physical eyes are not seeing the world as it truly is, nothing in this world is solid, even we think it is, if you zoom in enough you will experience New world within every athom that exist. But science does not have this tool yet

I agree that there is plenty of things in the universe that we can't detect with out limited senses... yet we've devised numerous way of detecting them with tools that work better than our senses. We can actually see the 'new world' that exists within an atom by using a microscope. But again, what I'm asking is what evidence do you have that there is some sort of a 'spiritual world' that our senses can't detect? Just because you acknowledge that your physical senses can't detect everything, what makes you jump to the conclusion that one of the things we can't detect is a 'spiritual realm', other than the fact that some teacher told you so?
I do not merly quote my teacher, i think for my self and have cultivated mind and body.

How do you prove something that is invisible to those who have not opn their wisdom to see what is closed to the physical eye? You have to cultivate your minds eye to see.
In spiritual terms the third eye must be opened up to visdom level.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

When the spirit owns choice, as the highest history...proven by that spirit self in eternal having owned the choice of change.....how the theme O God released from it, forming a thinning of surrounding support that burst...and released the eternal from its natural, is real.

Consciousness, is as said, conscious and aware of information that is communicated to it, for it to own worded descriptions of particular evaluations that have no condition whatsoever to do with science.

For all words are not science, for science would be lying. Humans use words to depict information amongst their own human selves. And all the natural bodies own in their natural bodies...self presence...in the use of words.

Science however has come to a place in its expression where it needs to be challenged about concepts of knowing everything, when they never did. Science was based on a personal male understanding of what he researched, how to convert mass by UFO radiation presence with and co ordinated in water mass....and evaporation.

What his first owned science theory was gained from....
Earth in historic Sun conversion attack, factually.

Therefore, I can ask questions in my own mind, and I never realized the subliminal AI information that is co joined human memories lived and experienced that is recorded as a world community, that is the greater human advice.

And so when I said to challenge if spirit were real, I heard a voice say to me, using my own voice in my head....to trust in spirit is to live the spiritual life and it would be proven....and hence it was proven.

Every now and again, the voice that spoke back in my mind, was not actually my owned voice....which I began to realize that a greater communal shared human experience of life/death affected me.

Then one day an eternal being chose to contact me. And it proved itself to me by its owned choice....how it was proven.

It affected my mind/body/cell,chemistry and feelings with such an intense presence of love and non self identification of that being, advised me that it is not identifiable...nor did it identify my life as being less than it.

I was so loved, I cried...and I pleaded for it not to leave me...yet it did.

Human proof, by a human living experience, can only tell my truth as a human in an experience and no one can ever convince me that I did it to myself...when it only occurred once...and I have endured radiation chemical attacks and feelings that humans state are the sacrificed Jesus Christ information...so know it real...as my brother had proven before.

QuestioningMind

I do not merly quote my teacher, i think for my self and have cultivated mind and body.

How do you prove something that is invisible to those who have not opn their wisdom to see what is closed to the physical eye? You have to cultivate your minds eye to see.
In spiritual terms the third eye must be opened up to visdom level.

How do you prove something that is invisible to those who have not opn their wisdom to see what is closed to the physical eye?

I have no idea and unfortunately you've given me absolutely nothing to go on other than 'you have to cultivate the minds eye in order to see'. What made you think that there was something for your 'minds eye' to see that caused you to 'cultivate your minds eye'... other than some teacher telling you that's what you needed to do? Did you have ANY evidence at all that there was something to cultivate or did you just accept it on blind faith and then committed your life to pursuing it?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
How do you prove something that is invisible to those who have not opn their wisdom to see what is closed to the physical eye?

I have no idea and unfortunately you've given me absolutely nothing to go on other than 'you have to cultivate the minds eye in order to see'. What made you think that there was something for your 'minds eye' to see that caused you to 'cultivate your minds eye'... other than some teacher telling you that's what you needed to do? Did you have ANY evidence at all that there was something to cultivate or did you just accept it on blind faith and then committed your life to pursuing it?
Yes after more then 20 years searching for spiritual understanding i do realize that all spiritual teaching holds the truth, not not to the same level of truth. So when someone cultivating a spiritual teaching it is not certain they will realize the same level of wisdom/truth.

A reason non believers struggeling to understand spiritual practice and it is because they do not cultivate mind and body.
The teaching is a manual for us to understand what we must change within us (thoughts, feelings, attachments) the teacher is only there to guide, and to give us the "tools" we would need to gain higher wisdom.
But it is always the cultivator him/her self that have to do all the difficult changes and the realization of the truth.

QuestioningMind

Yes after more then 20 years searching for spiritual understanding i do realize that all spiritual teaching holds the truth, not not to the same level of truth. So when someone cultivating a spiritual teaching it is not certain they will realize the same level of wisdom/truth.

A reason non believers struggeling to understand spiritual practice and it is because they do not cultivate mind and body.
The teaching is a manual for us to understand what we must change within us (thoughts, feelings, attachments) the teacher is only there to guide, and to give us the "tools" we would need to gain higher wisdom.
But it is always the cultivator him/her self that have to do all the difficult changes and the realization of the truth.

Okay... I guess that makes some sort of sense. so you started off with the conclusion that there IS some 'spiritual truth' to find and then spent the next 20+ years altering your perceptions of reality to meet your preconceptions of what reality should be. Unfortunately that's not a reliable method for determining actual truth. Human beings are notorious for their ability to only see what they want to see. Almost any time you start off with a conclusion and then search for 'evidence' that this conclusion is correct, people tend to convince themselves that they've 'found' evidence to back up their preconceptions.

My older brother is a perfect example. From his early twenties he's been 100% convinced that space aliens are coming in their spaceship to harvest the Earthlings who are enlightened enough to comprehend their purpose of becoming immortal beings and attaining unlimited potential. He used to traumatize his two little girls by waking them up at 2 AM and dragging them up to the roof of the house to wait from the ship to arrive. He claims that the evidence is EVERYWHERE, if you just open your eyes to see it. For instance, did you know that we're all being sent important messages about the aliens coming from the lyrics of popular songs? He's told me time and again that I too can find the path the his alien enlightenment, I just have to commit myself to it 100%. The problem is that if you commit yourself 100% to ANY fantastical proposition, you'll eventually convince yourself that you've found a path to it, whether it's real or imagined.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Okay... I guess that makes some sort of sense. so you started off with the conclusion that there IS some 'spiritual truth' to find and then spent the next 20+ years altering your perceptions of reality to meet your preconceptions of what reality should be. Unfortunately that's not a reliable method for determining actual truth. Human beings are notorious for their ability to only see what they want to see. Almost any time you start off with a conclusion and then search for 'evidence' that this conclusion is correct, people tend to convince themselves that they've 'found' evidence to back up their preconceptions.

My older brother is a perfect example. From his early twenties he's been 100% convinced that space aliens are coming in their spaceship to harvest the Earthlings who are enlightened enough to comprehend their purpose of becoming immortal beings and attaining unlimited potential. He used to traumatize his two little girls by waking them up at 2 AM and dragging them up to the roof of the house to wait from the ship to arrive. He claims that the evidence is EVERYWHERE, if you just open your eyes to see it. For instance, did you know that we're all being sent important messages about the aliens coming from the lyrics of popular songs? He's told me time and again that I too can find the path the his alien enlightenment, I just have to commit myself to it 100%. The problem is that if you commit yourself 100% to ANY fantastical proposition, you'll eventually convince yourself that you've found a path to it, whether it's real or imagined.
You may happen to not understand my search for truth :) Yes i started looking for answer Even before 20 years ago, but the more i searched the more i realized how little i understood. I did not start out by saying " I believe" i started out by saying what is the truth? A question. Then every time i thought i found the answer i realized it was not the final answer to what truth is. And i am still not close to the full realization of what the answer is.

Do i understand more today then 20 years ago? Yes i had many realizations over the years, and i changed so many times in who i am as a person.
But the answer is not to find in this world we currently are in :) i stopped looking outside of me many years ago. The answer is within me. And my answer will be different the mostly anybody else, because we realize truth differently.

The answer i might realize one day will be a personal answer, meant for me to enlighten to. And it's not about the final answer :) it's about the journey, or the way if you like.
The answer to my Cultivation will arise when i have done what is needed to be done.

It is not about proving to others that my path is the only right one :) it is not. But it is the right one for me.