• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I would blow my heart open.....

gnomon

I really like the one after you started feeling better. It shows an opening sun on hind legs accepting the morning..........a door opened to reveal whatever the Son brings............

I think many of us have been there...........

An open ocean in which all personalities no longer matter......
The personalities lost within the scathing sand........
Every light is an infinite wonder...
Every sound is an absolute mystery.........

gnomon

Thanks, just one more, this one I copied from another painting, its schizophrenia.
myBest0064.jpg
I like it. The swallowing in of the rejected self into the absolute of one one must realize a psychoaffective disorder actually is. Anything you desire to be and struggle to be is often swallowed whole by the disorder.........upon manic-depression is that desire to achieve among the manic phase but the depressive angel often takes over to bring you back down to a suffering reality............

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I really like the one after you started feeling better. It shows an opening sun on hind legs accepting the morning..........a door opened to reveal whatever the Son brings............

I think many of us have been there...........

An open ocean in which all personalities no longer matter......
The personalities lost within the scathing sand........
Every light is an infinite wonder...
Every sound is an absolute mystery.........
Yea, I love your words, you would be a great artist critic .

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I like it. The swallowing in of the rejected self into the absolute of one one must realize a psychoaffective disorder actually is. Anything you desire to be and struggle to be is often swallowed whole by the disorder.........upon manic-depression is that desire to achieve among the manic phase but the depressive angel often takes over to bring you back down to a suffering reality............
My god where do you get these words from ?.

gnomon

I don't know what to say....it's just what I saw.......

My artistic girlfriend would be as flabbergasted as I am by my own observations.

I can only say they are what they are............

I can only say I'm a sensitive person with a fanciful imagination..........and I really like your art..........my words were my only personal reflection combined with my own experience and I combined them. .... and I can only say thank you.
edit: I guess to be honest I suffered from manic depression most of my life. But I don't like to bring that against artistitic interpretation........

gnomon

I have to admit that this is rather hard at the moment.........sorry.........I only wish I had your talent.........

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I don't know what to say....it's just what I saw.......

My artistic girlfriend would be as flabbergasted as I am by my own observations.

I can only say they are what they are............

I can only say I'm a sensitive person with a fanciful imagination..........and I really like your art..........my words were my only personal reflection combined with my own experience and I combined them. .... and I can only say thank you.
edit: I guess to be honest I suffered from manic depression most of my life. But I don't like to bring that against artistitic interpretation........
Yes you certainly have a gift at interpreting, well whatever, can I ask you, are you Bipolar ?, many painters were a little weird, which I really love, just look at Salvador Dali, fantastic work, and Monk with his Scream.

gnomon

My psych diagnosed me as bipolar and with schizoprenic tendencies. I was on a regimen of heavy Lithium before I quit.

edit: I got tired of the constant blood test keeping my Lithium levels in check.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
My psych diagnosed me as bipolar and with schizoprenic tendencies. I was on a regimen of heavy Lithium before I quit.

edit: I got tired of the constant blood test keeping my Lithium levels in check.
I see, I was never on that, I take Seroquel and antidepressants, most other psychotic drugs put too much weight on me, but Seroquel works fine. Do you hear voices, I suppose you are more towards Schizoaffective, which is close to full Schizophrenia ?.

gnomon

This painting I did goes with the other one.
myBest0066Schizophrenia2.jpg

My God I'm back after that last drunken blackout.........but I have to see....

I see a passion reaching out to the unknown while the unknown is also reaching out to this man's passion. And in the process a part of yourself becomes bewildered and unknown. The confusion all of of us experience in reaching out towards another human being in a state of desire for comfort.

Sorry I'm at a loss for words on this one. Tonight my girlfriend asked me if my hands were her's and I said always. Because as we touch each other we lose our own sense and begin to sense each other. I caress your arm and my own soul is in turned caressed while you brush my face and your soul is caught within mine own. Our senses are entwined and confused where we lose upon where I begin and you become my own. But all is lost because when I began I was solely yours. And in our lonely moment we become one within each soul.

gnomon

Nothing like a drunken blackout that's for sure.............and yes more beautiful words from you, thanks.

Thank you. We have a strange combination going. My girlfriend was interested in describing your art. I hate doing such but I was going to describe Caravaggio, even though he is more realistic but some of the style strikes me the same, along with a famous Spanish composer who I cannot recall at the moment in actual rendering.

I'm afraid to ask if I can take one of your images to show her.

edit: And to offend in style but the starkness I feel reminds me of Caravaggio.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Thank you. We have a strange combination going. My girlfriend was interested in describing your art. I hate doing such but I was going to describe Caravaggio, even though he is more realistic but some of the style strikes me the same, along with a famous Spanish composer who I cannot recall at the moment in actual rendering.

I'm afraid to ask if I can take one of your images to show her.

edit: And to offend in style but the starkness I feel reminds me of Caravaggio.
Yes I like Caravaggio, is the Spanish painter, Dali ?............of course you can take one to show her.

gnomon

Yes I like Caravaggio, is the Spanish painter, Dali ?............of course you can take one to show her.

Actually.....It was Goya that I was thinking of. His painting of the Inquisition............

Not remarking on the painting style but of the symbolic style..........

edit: And thank you.

edit:. Again: I truly appreciate what you have done.

gnomon

But I would..........

I would blow this heart open.......

Because only then would the weeping heart....

On realizing the loss of the corpse of a blown heart...

Realize the memories of what it was to have spent...

Those two hearts together.

So better yet to spend those two hearts.......

With that prophecy fulfilled ...........

In understanding of what is to come.......

Of a broken heart.

That is the love of two beating hearts.

For the lonely heart...........beats alone.......

It's explosion........is ...................gone............

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Even though I am alone, my heart is never alone, for it beats to every other heart, for there is only one true heart.

"For the lonely heart...........beats alone.......

It's explosion........is ...................gone............"

Yes I like these words

gnomon

Even though I am alone, my heart is never alone, for it beats to every other heart, for there is only one true heart.

"For the lonely heart...........beats alone.......

It's explosion........is ...................gone............"

Yes I like these words

God damn.

It was the moment that I look into her eyes. All the judgment fell away and I realized that there was nothing more than love behind those eyes.

Never mind the complications....the rumor of an affair.........there was nothing but love and understanding of trust......behind those eyes.........

Namely the issue of trust. The trust upon each other that no matter what happened........the love would last............

And the fact that trust is greater than love..........that two souls find themselves...............

In a hopeless intertwined concept of absolute love against the traditional notion of love............

For all love is complicated......but there is that time...........

edit: Yeah......I've got it bad!

You realize...........

It's the look into the eyes........

The smile upon the lips.......

The biological impulse against the love for understanding...........

For the simplicity of understanding.........

And it is that understanding that is true love..........

Is the ultimate desire to be with one another.............

Because you understand each other.

That. Is love.

That which both of you realize the same existence.

Yet the solitary heart only continues to dream............

Of the responsibility that is love............

That is why the solitary heart is damned.....seeking "true love"....but the content heart only realizes love with all it's faults............and find's love where it matters.

And love is all that matters.

For without it........we are all damned.........to be failures in the eyes of Creation.

For without love.........there is nothing.........

Only the Abyss of conceit.............