• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Worship Satan/The Devil

jasonwill2

images

There is only one truth, one truth I say! The very essence of The Devil himself; This isn't some hedonistic philosophy, this isn't some reverse Christianity, and this ain't Neo-Paganism, this is the heart of entropy.

Some these days think it's fashionable to say they don't worship Satan. But then, I ask, do they say "Hail" Satan? And why then, do they worship themselves when it is the breath of Satan that gave them life? The Lord of Opposition isn't anti-theism, he is life personified; the blasphemy to the Universe that is composed of dead matter, where-in flesh creatures attempt to defy death. To worship Satan is to worship life, and to worship life is to worship all that pertains to your existence.

To say that Satan doesn't exist is to say that life doesn't exist, and that you don't exist. Satan is all of life, and all of life is Satan. And to say that I am a Devil Worshiper? It's the same thing, Satanist and Devil Worshiper. People are merely fighting over petty semantics. If you really must fight over such labels without realizing the essence of Satan, then what good is such a label?

And I ain't talking about Lucifer, Satan isn't light, he isn't enlightenment, and he isn't a fallen angel or "man of taste". SATAN IS LIFE, quite literally. Why else would the Christian Churches vilify him, if it did make every human being open to market? I ain't even talking about our "darker" emotions, I'm talking about how they say our ENTIRE nature is corruption.

edit:

Other than rambling on about pantheism, I totally do not know what my intent was with this. I wasn't very awake, however re-reading it I sounded kind of dogmatic...:areyoucra However my inductive logic was trying to make a point, obviously I don't use logic such-as I did in paragraph 2 and 3, but I was trying to illustrate my pantheistic beliefs. Obviously our existence isn't proof of Satan. Just wanted to clear that up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liu

Robert Alexander

images

There is only one truth, one truth I say! The very essence of The Devil himself; This isn't some hedonistic philosophy, this isn't some reverse Christianity, and this ain't Neo-Paganism, this is the heart of entropy.

Some these days think it's fashionable to say they don't worship Satan. But then, I ask, do they say "Hail" Satan? And why then, do they worship themselves when it is the breath of Satan that gave them life? The Lord of Opposition isn't anti-theism, he is life personified; the blasphemy to the Universe that is composed of dead matter, where-in flesh creatures attempt to defy death. To worship Satan is to worship life, and to worship life is to worship all that pertains to your existence.

To say that Satan doesn't exist is to say that life doesn't exist, and that you don't exist. Satan is all of life, and all of life is Satan. And to say that I am a Devil Worshiper? It's the same thing, Satanist and Devil Worshiper. People are merely fighting over petty semantics. If you really must fight over such labels without realizing the essence of Satan, then what good is such a label?

And I ain't talking about Lucifer, Satan isn't light, he isn't enlightenment, and he isn't a fallen angel or "man of taste". SATAN IS LIFE, quite literally. Why else would the Christian Churches vilify him, if it did make every human being open to market? I ain't even talking about our "darker" emotions, I'm talking about how they say our ENTIRE nature is corruption.
edit:

Other than rambling on about pantheism, I totally do not know what my intent was with this. I wasn't very awake, however re-reading it I sounded kind of dogmatic...:areyoucra However my inductive logic was trying to make a point, obviously I don't use logic such-as I did in paragraph 2 and 3, but I was trying to illustrate my pantheistic beliefs. Obviously our existence isn't proof of Satan. Just wanted to clear that up.
Glorious.

FooYang

images

edit:

Interesting