• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I wish Dr. Condoleezza Rice would run for President.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
One of my fantasies is to have Rice go up against Hillary for President. It would be sadistically lovely to watch the progressives wring their hands over which one of these women wins out more in the PC Oppression Olympics. We saw this before when Obama and Hillary were going for the election in 2008 and the white women threw in with Hillary, trying to make it into some progressive feminist issue and their behavior had racist undertones. I have a feeling if that if the scenario I stated happened, they'd still throw in with Hillary, because it's obvious that white progressives only support minorities when we do their bidding.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
One of my fantasies is to have Rice go up against Hillary

Finally.
You and @Wirey have something in common.
:)

Seriously, I expect Billary would love to be up against a member of the Bush team who convinced the USA to invade Iraq.
There is a reason those people don't even endorse GOP candidates, generally.
Tom

thau

One of my fantasies is to have Rice go up against Hillary for President. It would be sadistically lovely to watch the progressives wring their hands over which one of these women wins out more in the PC Oppression Olympics. We saw this before when Obama and Hillary were going for the election in 2008 and the white women threw in with Hillary, trying to make it into some progressive feminist issue and their behavior had racist undertones. I have a feeling if that if the scenario I stated happened, they'd still throw in with Hillary, because it's obvious that white progressives only support minorities when we do their bidding.

Interesting. But how would you define a progressive? Was never sure who that included?

I think white conservative women would not hesitate to vote for Condoleeza over Hillary or any other white democrat candidate for that matter.

I would be curious how the black vote would break down in a race between those two?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Interesting. But how would you define a progressive? Was never sure who that included?
Communist-lite. :D But seriously, it's very similar to social democracy. They support stuff like women's rights (including abortion), LGBT rights, welfare programs, taxing the wealthy, etc. It's Obama's stated political views, basically.

I think white conservative women would not hesitate to vote for Condoleeza over Hillary or any other white democrat candidate for that matter.
Oh, I agree. I don't think Republicans are as hung up on race as Democrats, surprisingly.

I would be curious how the black vote would break down in a race between those two?
You know, that's an interesting question. I think black people generally vote Democrat but it's obvious that many black people voted for Obama simply because of his race, so it's not so clear.

To be completely honest, I'm not sure why black people mostly vote Democratic because the Republican Party has done far more for black people in its history and blacks are generally socially conservative. So I don't really get it. Obama has certainly done nothing for black folks.

Blacks Are in Denial About President Barack Obama

Last edited:

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Excellent choice actually. I really don't like the Bush team, but out of them she could get my vote. I actually met her BEFORE she got hooked up with the Bush team, nothing special it was part of some horrible corporate function. But she was very different, very open to others diversity, I think even with the Bushbots she still tried to be different.

I think at one time she was interested, but she was waiting to see if others would first give her a nod. Actually, some do not know this but one of the reasons former Clinton advisor and campaign leader Dick Morris left the Clinton's was he met with Rice and really liked her and wanted her to run.

The other reason Morris left the Clinton's is that Hillary kept calling him "****ing Jew *******". Dick didn't have a problem with Bill (but another insider, the now famous Arianna Huffington did, who hated his sexual harrassments), but Morris couldn't take Hillary's mean mouth.

Rice would be a contrast to Hillary, who eventually would have a slip of the tongue and call Rice a tar baby or something. She deleted some of her racist emails.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Excellent choice actually. I really don't like the Bush team, but out of them she could get my vote. I actually met her BEFORE she got hooked up with the Bush team, nothing special it was part of some horrible corporate function. But she was very different, very open to others diversity, I think even with the Bushbots she still tried to be different.

I think at one time she was interested, but she was waiting to see if others would first give her a nod. Actually, some do not know this but one of the reasons former Clinton advisor and campaign leader Dick Morris left the Clinton's was he met with Rice and really liked her and wanted her to run.

The other reason Morris left the Clibton's is that Hillary kept calling him "****ing Jew *******". Dick didn't have a problem with Bill (but another insider, the now famous Arianna Huffington did, who hated his sexual harrassments), but Morris couldn't take Hillary's mean mouth.
I didn't know Hillary was a Jew-hater! :eek:

Thanks. I just have a lot of respect for Dr. Rice. She seems like a good person with an inspiring story.