• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I will harden Pharoahs heart (and punish all of egypt for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Anointed

Not my god, bub. Not my circus: Not my monkeys.

Your extreme arrogance to presume to speak for EVERYONE HERE is duly noted.

Sin of Pride is you, to a T

Settle down there sunshine. Your hatred for all that is God and all who stand for God, is rearing its ugly little head, and it a disgusting sight to witness.

Bob the Unbeliever

Settle down there sunshine. Your hatred for all that is God and all who stand for God, is rearing its ugly little head, and it a disgusting sight to witness.

I don't hate god, you silly Judgmental <expletive deleted>. I also don't hate unicorns.

Your god? So NOT my god-- and so NOT the god of something like 90% of the planet too.

Speaking of ugly heads? That would be YOU.

YOU, and your hateful and ugly JUDGMENTAL attitude is all the proof anyone needs that YOUR god is just a myth.

The Anointed

I don't hate god, you silly Judgmental <expletive deleted>. I also don't hate unicorns.

Your god? So NOT my god-- and so NOT the god of something like 90% of the planet too.

Speaking of ugly heads? That would be YOU.

YOU, and your hateful and ugly JUDGMENTAL attitude is all the proof anyone needs that YOUR god is just a myth.

Either stick to the OP and cease your Theist hating attacks, or risk being reported and banned for life.

BTW, unlike you, who claim that I am an ugly head, I said; "Your HATRED for all that is God and all who stand for God, is rearing its ugly little head, and it a disgusting sight to witness. "

Your HATRED, CONDEMNATION and vile INSULTS of all theists, is the ugly and disgusting, rubbish that you spread all over this forum.

If there is a second death, there had to have been a first death. You believe that a persons mind survives the death of the body that is returned to the elements from which it was created, after which it will be no more, gone, finished, Kaput. What then do you believe is the Second death?
You need to understand which context "death" is spoken of. Those who are cast into hell will experience the sensation of dying while they burn in flames forever. The Bible says that God is life and the Devil is death, death is a state of separation from God.

Annihilation is never mentioned in the Bible, the Bible is clear. A soul can never die, those who are cast into hell will be reunited with their bodies when they are cast into hell, so they will feel the heat. Remember, we are talking about the God who created everything.

He can do anything, Jesus spoke about hell much more than He did about heaven, everybody wishes that hell didn't exist but we can't wish facts away. Those in hell now, have no doubts, they have the rest of eternity to consider how smart they were when they denied it's existence.

Maybe than you should let Christ Jesus know that, Seeing Christ Jesus foretold what the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is and who can commit it and when it will happen in Mark 13

Further more Christ Jesus makes no mentioning in Matthew 24, Mark 13,
Luke 21 any thing about blasphemy of the Holy Spirit can only be committed by unbelievers.
As to who told you all of this, you don't get it out of the bible that's for sure.

Where is this written at in what book and chapter and verses in the bible,that only unbelievers can commit the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Just how exactly are unbelievers to commit the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, when they have no idea what the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is.

Can you produce where that is written at in what book and chapter and verses in the bible.that only unbelievers can commit the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Where is that written at.

Why would Jesus forewarned his elect how they can commit the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. If only the unbelievers are the ones who can commit it ?
A believer will never commit blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, only the reprobate do this. A true believer is going to heaven %100 it is guaranteed by Jesus Himself.

True believers were chosen by God before the world was made, they never commit the unpardonable sin. god is the One who decides who will be saved and who will be left in their sin. The Bible doesn't need to spell it out, we are not so dumb that Christs has to explain everything twice.

When Christ says that His elect are all going to heaven and the gates of hell will not stop them, why does He need to say that they will not blaspheme when we already know that those who blaspheme are sealed for hell already.

RCC scholars do not. So much for "All".
Sorry I was talking about Christian scholars, RCC scholars are pagan to the core so they don't count. Romanism is Satanic to the core, it has nothing to do with Christianity so I'm glad I educated you toady cheers

Faithofchristian

A believer will never commit blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, only the reprobate do this. A true believer is going to heaven %100 it is guaranteed by Jesus Himself.

True believers were chosen by God before the world was made, they never commit the unpardonable sin. god is the One who decides who will be saved and who will be left in their sin. The Bible doesn't need to spell it out, we are not so dumb that Christs has to explain everything twice.

When Christ says that His elect are all going to heaven and the gates of hell will not stop them, why does He need to say that they will not blaspheme when we already know that those who blaspheme are sealed for hell already.

Then why is Christ Jesus forewarning his elect about blasphemy against the Holly Spirit ? In Mark 13

No my little non-thinking companion, it means that God is pure energy having neither beginning or end, and he has become all that exists.

Why don't you try to use your God given brain now and then.
I'm not interested in your private, fallen, sinful, totally depraved narrow view of who God is. I only stick to proven facts, I don't go off on fantastic journeys into the wild imagination. Those who do this are easy prey for Satan, He devours them like a snack.

There is only one truth and millions of lies, you need to find the truth. I'll give you a tip, the truth is a person. Only One said "I am the truth"

Shad

Veteran Member
Sorry I was talking about Christian scholars, RCC scholars are pagan to the core so they don't count. Romanism is Satanic to the core, it has nothing to do with Christianity so I'm glad I educated you toady cheers

The only thing you educated me on is the dismissal of scholars based only on your religious ideology not the work the scholar produce.

Bob the Unbeliever

Either stick to the OP and cease your Theist hating attacks, or risk being reported and banned for life.

BTW, unlike you, who claim that I am an ugly head, I said; "Your HATRED for all that is God and all who stand for God, is rearing its ugly little head, and it a disgusting sight to witness. "

Your HATRED, CONDEMNATION and vile INSULTS of all theists, is the ugly and disgusting, rubbish that you spread all over this forum.

Wow. Dish it out and out and out.... and then twist what I say into some ugly Straw Man.

Your arrogance is duly noted.

Milton Platt

Exodus 7:3

But I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and though I multiply my signs and wonders in Egypt

Why is it that whenever I present that verse to Christians or any verse that doesn't scratch their itchy ears, they come up with a long explanation of why Scripture doesn't mean what it says.

When a verse appeals to them, well, they take it for what it says. But when a verse sounds preposterous, like: God hardened pharaohs heart, then punished all Egypt for it and killed babies and children as a result of Pharaohs hardness of heart

All these Bible Christians suddenly no longer accept the Bible and they create their own God, while criticizing me for rejecting the Bible.

It says, I repeat, I WILL HARDEN PHARAOH'S HEART. He didn't say, "Pharaoh hardened his heart". I in that context is God speaking. He was referring to himself. Yet, Christians see how stupid some of Scripture is, so they come up with this huge unbiblical explanation for saying essentially "The Bible doesn't mean what it says".

So, if the Bible doesn't mean what it says in certain parts, how do you know you can learn anything from a collection of books that don't mean what they say?

You will be pledged to be married to a woman, but another will take her and rape her. . Deuteronomy 28:30-31,35

• When a woman has a discharge, if her discharge in her body is blood, she shall continue in her menstrual impurity for seven days; and whoever touches her shall be unclean until evening. Everything also on which she lies during her menstrual impurity shall be unclean, and everything on which she sits shall be unclean. Leviticus 15: 19-20

• When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12
Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 2 Kings 2:23-25 NIV

• Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18
(Sounds like sex-slavery to me!)

• He [Josiah] executed the priests of the pagan shrines on their own altars, and he burned human bones on the altars to desecrate them.... He did this in obedience to all the laws written in the scroll that Hilkiah the priest had found in the LORD's Temple. Never before had there been a king like Josiah, who turned to the LORD with all his heart and soul and strength, obeying all the laws of Moses. And there has never been a king like him since. 2 Kings 23:20-25 NLT

• You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT
(God justifies slavery but of course, it's his word)

• Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. Ephesians 6:5 NLT
If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

• No one whose testicles are crushed or whose penis is cut off shall be admitted to the assembly of the LORD. Deuteronomy 23:1 NRSV
(As if they did it to themselves and are to blame)

• Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookback, or a dwarf (midget), or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken ... He shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries. Leviticus 21:17-23 KJV"
(What if they were born that way? Well, if God has a problem with how he made them he should make them without blemish)

And it says kill people for working on the wrong day of the week. Do you realize how crazy that is? Capital punishment for working on Saturday. REALLY??

Why should I believe a book full of such insanity was inspired by God? Is that the best God can do? The Bible was spoken orally for generations before getting written down. There was plenty of time for those stories to become distorted from what originally happened!

So much for free will.........

Bob the Unbeliever

No sunshine. Just you-- and I don't hate you at all.

Actually, I quite pity you-- your arrogance is absolutely without limit.

I rather enjoy conversation with several of the other theists herein. Especially those that don't constantly JUDGE ME or PROJECT ONTO ME THEIR OWN HATE.

The "hate" You think you feel? All You, Sunshine!

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
*** THREAD LOCKED FOR STAFF REVIEW ***

Okay, pots and kettles, enough is enough. Thread is being locked down while we go through the large pile of rule violations contained therein.

Status
Not open for further replies.