• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I will harden Pharoahs heart (and punish all of egypt for it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob the Unbeliever

Hey when have I ever called you anything, except to state the fact that you are biblically and historically ignorant..

That's not only judgmental of you? It is highly insulting. But you don't see that, because of your gross arrogance and egotism, I suppose.

You'd be wrong, however: It's quite obvious I know more about the ugly bible than you.

Unlike YOU? I read what it actually says-- instead of you, who reads what OTHER PEOPLE claim it says... !

Bob the Unbeliever

Why didn't you say that you were referring to Josephus the historian, who supports Kathleen Kenyon's findings that Jericho was destroyed around 40 years after the exodus of the Shepherd Kings who he 'Josephus' believes left Egypt in 1567 B.C. And were not referring to Joseph the son of Israel and first of the Hyksos rulers?.

It hardly matters-- neither are proof that any HEBREWS were EVER in Egypt in large numbers required for Exodus to be real. Exodus never took place. Did not happen. Myth.

gnostic

The Lost One
From the last Testament of Levi to his children...…
11 1,2 Therefore when I took a wife I was twenty-eight years old, and her name was Melcha. And she conceived and bare a son, and I called his name Gersam, for we were sojourners in our land 3, 4 And I saw concerning him, that he would not be in the first rank, And Kohath was born in the 5 thirty-fifth year of my life, towards sunrise. And I saw in a vision that he was standing on high 6 in the midst of all the congregation, Therefore I called his name Kohath [which is, beginning of 7 majesty and instruction]. And she bare me a third son, in the fortieth year of my life; and since his mother bare him with difficulty, I called him Merari, that is, 'my bitterness,' because he also was 8 like to die. And Jochebed was born in Egypt, in my sixty-fourth year, for I was renowned then in the midst of my brethren.

12 1, 2 And Gersam took a wife, and she bare to him Lomni and Semei. And the sons of Kohath, 3, 4 Ambram, Issachar, Hebron, and Ozeel. And the sons of Merari, Mooli, and Mouses. And in the ninety-fourth year Ambram took Jochebed my daughter to him to wife, for they were born in one 5 day, he and my daughter. Eight years old was I when I went into the land of Canaan, and eighteen years when I slew Shechem, and at nineteen years I became priest, and at twenty-eight years I took 6 a wife, and at forty-eight I went into Egypt. And behold, my children, ye are a third generation. 7 In my hundred and eighteenth year Joseph died.

Levi was 48 when he went into Egypt, Jochebed the daughter of Levi, was born when Levi was 64 on the same day as Amram the grandson of Levi and they were married in the 94th year of Levi who died at the age of 137, which was 89 years after he had entered Egypt at the age of 48.

Jochebed and her nephew Amram, who were born when Levi was 64, would have been 73 when Levi died at the age of 137, having lived in Egypt for 89 years, Moses was 80, when they left Egypt, 80+89=169. 215-169=46, making it a period of 46 years between the death of Levi and the birth of Moses, which means that Jochebed, who was 73 when Levi died, would have to have been, 73+46=119, when she gave birth to Moses, which is 29 years older than Sarah when she gave birth to Isaac..

Amram who also lived to the age of 137, See Exodus 6: 20; would have died when Moses was18.
Thank you, I had not read the apocryphal Testament of Levi, so I was missing pieces of information.

For instance, Genesis does not give the age of Jacob, when each of his sons were born. So, a lot of my calculations were based on logic and maths, and on my reading of Jacob spending his married life at Harran, serving his father-in-law.

That’s how I got Levi’s age when they all moved to Egypt. So you using the Testament, have actually confirmed some of my numbers.

I just didn’t know Levi’s age when Jochebed was born.

So, Levi being 64, make lot more sense, that she was born in Egypt.

InChrist

Free4ever
I believe in predestination and election, but I don't identify as a Calvinist. He did interprit the Bible correctly but he wasn't the first, he became popular for exposing Romanism and they called people who believed the Bible as it is written "Calvinists". The Vatican accused them of having a false view because their only authority was Holy Scripture, the Pope said they are the "Sola Scriptura" people.

The Vatican taught that the Pope was the greatest authority, but Calvin said the Bible was the Word of God and that it was the greatest authority. Everyone who believed that the Bible is Gods Word in every generation is a "Calvinist".

Calvin opposed the false teaching of Joseph Arminius, who taught that salvation is by mans free choice. Calvin taught that salvation is of the Lord, just as Scripture says it is.
Yet, then John Calvin set himself up as a dictatorial pope of Geneva forcing everyone to comply with his view of the Bible....very unChrist-lile behavior. I think if you do the research and compare many of the teachings of Calvin with the scriptures it becomes obvious his teachings so often contradict the Bible. I am not a Catholic, a Calvinist, or a Remonstrant follower of Jacobus Arminus. The Bible is the sole authority and stands on its own without manmade theologies.

The Anointed

It hardly matters-- neither are proof that any HEBREWS were EVER in Egypt in large numbers required for Exodus to be real. Exodus never took place. Did not happen. Myth.

A myth, only in the minds of those who have abandoned the God that they once served. The Hysos/Shepherd kings who made slaves of the Egyptians without striking a blow, are historical and they departed Egypt some 40 years before the destruction of Jericho

Bob the Unbeliever

Yet, then John Calvin set himself up as a dictatorial pope of Geneva forcing everyone to comply with his view of the Bible....very unChrist-lile behavior. I think if you do the research and compare many of the teachings of Calvin with the scriptures it becomes obvious his teachings so often contradict the Bible. I am not a Catholic, a Calvinist, or a Remonstrant follower of Jacobus Arminus. The Bible is the sole authority and stands on its own without manmade theologies.

Irony duly noted.

Bob the Unbeliever

A myth, only in the minds of those who have abandoned the God that they once served..

Sorry? You have that exactly bass-ackwards there mate.

I did not abandon this "god" of yours-- god "abandoned" me-- by refusing to be credible.

Proof? Is judgmental Spokes-Persons-For-God such as yourself: no god with a iota of self-respect would suffer the likes of YOU to presume to speak for it!

The Anointed

Sorry? You have that exactly bass-ackwards there mate.

I did not abandon this "god" of yours-- god "abandoned" me-- by refusing to be credible.

Proof? Is judgmental Spokes-Persons-For-God such as yourself: no god with a iota of self-respect would suffer the likes of YOU to presume to speak for it!

Bob The Unbeliever wrote........ Sorry? You have that exactly bass-ackwards there mate.

The Anointed....... Nah sunshine, I got it right.

Bob The Unbeliever wrote........ I did not abandon this "god" of yours-- god "abandoned" me-- by refusing to be credible.

The Anointed …….. It is OUR God mate, you may have abandoned him, but he awaits your return, and you will return. But only when you listen to the truth of his most credible WORDS and not that which is taught by that church that sits on the seven Hills of Rome, and her denominational daughters, who were spawned from her Lying spirit.

Bob The Unbeliever wrote........ Proof? Is judgmental Spokes-Persons-For-God such as yourself: no god with a iota of self-respect would suffer the likes of YOU to presume to speak for it!

The Anointed...….. Our God speaks for himself Bob, I simply remind people of what he said, what a pity you have never bothered to listen to "HIS WORDS."

Kelly of the Phoenix

Even still, didn't Jehovah bless Job with twice as much, afterwards?
How does that help the dead family?

Of which there are none showing Israel was **ever** in Egypt at **any** time.
Technically, there were times when Egypt was in charge of the territory thought of as Israel. Lots of countries owned that land other than Israel, who, with God on their side, couldn't keep a country for very long.

The Bible says that everyone has sinned and everyone deserves to go to hell, but God chose to save a lot of people and allow them eternal paradise after this life is over.
Giving them a hug after they die is not really saving them.

It's like throwing a person a roll of paper towels after a hurricane....

God will destroy the world again soon, this time He will use fire to burn the whole world up and then He will create a new world and all those whom He didn't save will be cast into hell where they will remain forever.
So, what was the point of Jesus if God is just going to ignore him and do what He wants (death and destruction) anyway?

He has every right to do whatever He wants with His puppets.
I feel guilty killing Sims. They're not even real.

Why? Why harden, or embolden someone evil, to do evil? And, if you can do these things, why not soften, or discourage this someone from doing evil?
I mean, anime characters like Sailor Moon and Sora from Kingdom Hearts can pull this off. Why not God? Wave your little heart wand and they go from frowny to happy. :)

The biggest lie of Christianity is that it transforms your soul. Clearly it can't, because God apparently can't change anyone.

Some brutal and harsh prophecy here. It is still being fulfilled in our
age. So I believe the biblical accounts where God was the destroyer.
I can see it before me even in this day.
It's not much of a prophecy. We tend to ignore the political realities of the area. If you have a would-be empire gobbling up cities, you'll have some "wise guy" say "hey, guys, check this out: we are about to be gobbled up." It's not a prophecy. It's called observing the obvious.

The problem is, you don't know God. Someone has told you about Him and described Him as being unfair and bad, this is very common as most people hate God.
God told me He didn't say half of what's in the bible. Men wrote it. It turns out, yes, men wrote it. The biblical authors are the biggest liars of the entire story. There is hardly any claim in the bible which can't be contradicted within the bible and in history. The fact is, the Canaanite pantheon, where we get Yahweh and El anyway, had deities who were complete villains, even if they were the "good guys". In the ancient world, being a "hero" wasn't about being moral, but being super epic talented or something. Think of the horrible person Samson is. He is a good example of an ancient hero: has epic powers, but is a total screw-up. No one in their right mind would follow him. It is only later as religions aged that gods could be "benevolent". Most of the time, they just did what they felt like doing and screw the rest of us.

Everyone hates God until He saves them
Some people realize He is saving them from the house He Himself set on fire.

we realize that God is perfect love, perfect justice, perfect righteousness and everything He does is absolutely perfect.
This was not the original historical way of thinking about the biblical deities. You have to go to some over-thinking Greek to come up with ideal forms and that concept is just stupid and baseless.

The problem arises when fallen, wicked, sinful men attempt to pass judgement on God.
If God can't handle constructive criticism, maybe He needs to find a new job. This is like saying the CEO isn't at fault for hiring corrupt and lazy employees.

Man is totally depraved and desperately wicked, so he is not in a position to judge anything God does.
Then why trust the bible, written by depraved people?

God doesn't tolerate fallen sinful people
I bought a table once, which was almost ready to get put together, but several key parts were missing. It was in the trash the next day. Should I blame the table or the idiot who packaged it?

He will save millions, He has saved billions throughout the ages and He will save many more but all of those He hasn't chosen to save are damned.
Does Heaven have a quota? Is there a capacity limit?

The Bible is very clear and simple, it outlines human history from the beginning to the end, God has revealed His grand plan so everyone is without excuse.
The plan is kind of stupid. Anyone with an IQ over 50 can come up with better plans.

Jesus said, "I will save all of those who believe in me".
Funny thing, 'cause Jesus ALSO said that even sinners love those who love them in return and that we should love our enemies.

So all a person needs to do is trust in Jesus for the forgiveness of their sins and they are guaranteed eternal paradise
So, paradise isn't based on anything but the shallowest of possible actions. You don't go to heaven because of morality, but your skill in sucking up. Ick. I'd rather go to hell.

If you update the advice of John the Baptist, you get "don't say 'we are saved by Jesus', because Jesus can save rocks".

On the other hand, Pharaoh thought he was a god.
And the apostles fought over who got to sit next to Jesus on his throne, like they deserved the honor just for being the first 12 guys he picked up.

And he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment.
Reciting some sort of mumbo jumbo about belief, which is about as petty as you can get, is still payment.

As a true believer, I am a Saint of God so I do have the authority to proclaim the truth to everyone.
Belief doesn't make you a saint. Being right can make you one, and you're not.

You are either one of Gods elect or you are a reprobate, there is no third kind of person.
My God is more mature than a typical 3 year old.

You would be surprised to learn that I know more about you than you know about yourself, you may be one of Gods elect and you may not know it yet. I lived like a reprobate for most of my life, until God called me to Himself and converted me to a Saint.
He should pencil you in for a class in humility.

Nobody knows who God's elect are, some people are saved on their death bed so I'm not saying that you are damned but I can tell that you are currently not a believer so you are headed for eternal torment in hell unless God converts you before you die.
A God who values butt-kissing isn't worth worshiping.

God is the One who decides who will be saved and who will be damned
But you're sure Bob is damned. Did God delegate the task of salvation to you? Did you find the Naughty List in Santa's desk drawer?

The soul of a person cannot cease to exist, it will continue to exist eternally. Either in heaven or hell, there is not third option.
There is only one afterlife and it's Heaven. Evil people would enjoy Hell, so they go to heaven, where all that disgusting "morality" will make them want to puke for eternity. :p

The Vatican taught that the Pope was the greatest authority, but Calvin said the Bible was the Word of God and that it was the greatest authority.
That would make Calvin an idolator. GOD should be the greatest authority, not some book written by depraved people.

The earth is only 6000 years old and it's due to be destroyed by fire soon, before that only heaven and Gods Angels existed.
God already tried global genocide and couldn't even wash sin out of existence with THAT. I don't think He knows how to empty His recycle bin on His laptop. The virus just keeps spreading and He's not smart enough to crash the entire drive and start over.

Bob the Unbeliever

Yet. because the Bible is from God as opposed to a system or religion created by a human, it and it alone offers true freedom and liberty.

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John 8:36

And the irony continues unrecognized by those committing it the most...

Bob the Unbeliever

The Anointed....... Nah sunshine, I got it right..

100% false. Your arrogant, judgmental attitude is duly noted, however.

The Anointed …….. It is OUR God mate,.

Nope. Not my god. Never was, in fact-- even when I was a True Believer™?

YOUR UGLY BEAST-GOD WAS STILL NOT MY GOD. He's YOURS and YOURS ALONE.

Ask any of the other Theists on the RF forums if YOUR god matches THEIR god.

I betcha most will say a resounding NO.
you may have abandoned him,.

Nope. YOUR god remains NOT BELIEVABLE. Due to 100% lack of credible evidence.

Your god-- IF IT EXISTS -- has abandoned all of humanity-- save for, possibly... you.

Ain't THAT a peach?
The Anointed...….. Our God speaks for himself Bob, I simply remind people of what he said, what a pity you have never bothered to listen to "HIS WORDS."

Nope. If that were true? WHY WOULD IT NEED YOU?

Moreover-- Why would it even ALLOW YOU?

You are doing much harm, here-- every time you post? You make me even more convinced your god is myth.... !

Keep up the good work! You make the case for atheism far better than I.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
How does that help the dead family?

I suppose you mean Job’s first 10 children? Well....they died, ie., were killed, right? And Job eventually died, after a long life. And his next 10 kids, probably way after he did. And their kids, and their kids, and their kids.

They are all ‘sleeping in the ground of dust.’ — Daniel 12:2

Imagine the reunion, when the Resurrection of John 5:28-29 comes! (John 6:44)
Job and his wife will get reunited with all 20 of their kids! And the first 10 will get to meet the second 10 — their siblings!

The Bible’s promise of a Resurrection, the later one misunderstood by many, will be an awesome event!!

Can you imagine meeting your 6th-Great Grandparents? (You know you got 256 of em! Your 8th-Great Grandparents? You’ve got 1,024 of em!!) And they’ll get to meet you!

There will be awesome reunions!

Take care.

The Anointed

100% false. Your arrogant, judgmental attitude is duly noted, however.

Nope. Not my god. Never was, in fact-- even when I was a True Believer™?

YOUR UGLY BEAST-GOD WAS STILL NOT MY GOD. He's YOURS and YOURS ALONE.

Ask any of the other Theists on the RF forums if YOUR god matches THEIR god.

I betcha most will say a resounding NO.

Nope. YOUR god remains NOT BELIEVABLE. Due to 100% lack of credible evidence.

Your god-- IF IT EXISTS -- has abandoned all of humanity-- save for, possibly... you.

Ain't THAT a peach?

Nope. If that were true? WHY WOULD IT NEED YOU?

Moreover-- Why would it even ALLOW YOU?

You are doing much harm, here-- every time you post? You make me even more convinced your god is myth.... !

Keep up the good work! You make the case for atheism far better than I.

My, my, my; Haven't you got some penance to perform when you finally receive a visitation of the Lord YOUR God.

Our God needs neither you or I, but we certainly need HIM, as you are about to find out.

Have you any idea what that fire is.
That fire will not destroy everything, only those things that have sin in it.

It seems people will jump to man's teachings, and will not give account of God's teachings.
There is no where in the bible written, that the Earth as being only 6000 years old.

Nope not at all, The beginning of all things, was way before the stars, sun, and mankind ever came into existence.

Let's see, if the Earth is only 6000 years old, As you say it is.
Then how is it, that the dinosaur bones date back to some Millions of years old.
Of course your not going to be able to handle the dinosaur bones out dating 6000 yrs.
All because the dinosaur bones does not fit into man's teachings of the Earth 6000 yrs old.

You do know that Christ Jesus condemned the teachings of man's in Matthew 15:7-9---"
7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men"

So by the teachings of man's, has the Earth as 6000 yrs old .which Christ Jesus condemned the teachings of man's.
So who do you suppose will be right, the teachings of man's or Christ Jesus?

So the question is, how do you get a Million years to fit into 6000 years?

In the book of Genesis 1:1--"In the beginning God created the heaven and the Earth"
Now notice it doesn't say when God created the heaven and Earth, only in the beginning. So when was the beginning?

So the Earth was already here way before mankind were created or anything else was created.
So how old is the Earth?
Evidently the Earth is alot older than any 6000 years. As man's teachings will say it is

But then people can not handle the fact of the dinosaur bones out dating man's teachings of the Earth being 6000 years old.
The Dinosaur bones are God's witnesses that the Earth is alot older than 6000 years that man's teachings will say.

But then people are not taught about the three Earth ages.
The first Earth age is where the dinosaur bones came from.

The second Earth age, is what we are now in.
The third Earth age, will come at the coming of Christ Jesus to setup his kingdom here on Earth.
You have been deceived by the doctrine of Demons. There is no such thing as the beginning, God is eternal He is outside of time and space.

The beginning as described in the Bible was the begging of mankind, God created the stars, planets, earth, man, animals and plants in six days. Before that there were no stars or planets or humans or animals, so your dinosaurs were created with all the other animals and Adam walked with them and named them.

Most dinosaurs died in Noah's flood, some like the Crocodile survived but all of the large land dwellers died off.
Satan and His Demons deceived reprobate scientists into believing in millions of years to stop people believing in Gods Word the Bible. I can see you don't believe in God and you trust in reprobate men.

Gods Word tells us that God is about to destroy the world for the second time, the first time was with water and this time will be with fire. You should believe in God and not reprobate men.

The Demons have been hiding the truth from unbelievers because they want to take as many people as possible to spend eternity burning in hell with them and they are doing a brilliant job of it.

Dragonslayer wrote...…. When you say, "the beginning of all things and the end of all things". You are referring to the earth, planets, stars and mankind right?. All of these have a beginning and end, but the God Head has always existed in eternity past and will for all eternity.

The Anointed...…. The earth, planets, stars and mankind are nothing more than energy.

The first law of thermodynamics is the same as the first law of conservation and that is, that energy can neither be created or destroyed. If energy cannot be created, then it always was, and If it can never be destroyed, it always will be. Therefore, according to this law, energy must be eternal, having neither beginning or end. Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this material universe at the time of the Big Bang was pure energy, which has been converted to that which we perceive as matter only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch.

It is the eternal energy which has neither beginning or end, that has become this material universe and has developed a mind that is the compilation of all the information gathered by all the diverse life-forms that it [The Eternal Energy] has become. God; the eternal evolving collective consciousness of all that exists

In fact, it has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists discovered that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

This is taken from the following Link.
If you observed the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

Nothing Is Solid & Everything Is Energy – Scientists Explain The World of Quantum Physics*

Dragonslayer wrote...…. The earth is only 6000 years old and it's due to be destroyed by fire soon, before that only heaven and Gods Angels existed.

The Anointed...…. And I suppose you believe that the earth is flat, and that it is the centre around which the entire Cosmos orbits and that the eternal God who has neither beginning or end, created this boundless and eternal Cosmos in 6 literal 24 hours days?...….. Come on; give us a break Sunshine.
I believe that only genuine moronic imbeciles can swallow the lie that everything came form nothing. I find that the greatest insult to us intelligent people, all I can do is pity you poor guys. We posses the truth and when you have the truth it's super bright light exposes every lie and liar.

The problem we have is we can't share the truth with those who are 100% blind and deceived by Demons, only God can open their eyes. Until then they are doomed to remain prisoners of their ignorance.

Have you any idea what that fire is.
That fire will not destroy everything, only those things that have sin in it.

It seems people will jump to man's teachings, and will not give account of God's teachings.
There is no where in the bible written, that the Earth as being only 6000 years old.

Nope not at all, The beginning of all things, was way before the stars, sun, and mankind ever came into existence.

Let's see, if the Earth is only 6000 years old, As you say it is.
Then how is it, that the dinosaur bones date back to some Millions of years old.
Of course your not going to be able to handle the dinosaur bones out dating 6000 yrs.
All because the dinosaur bones does not fit into man's teachings of the Earth 6000 yrs old.

You do know that Christ Jesus condemned the teachings of man's in Matthew 15:7-9---"
7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,

8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men"

So by the teachings of man's, has the Earth as 6000 yrs old .which Christ Jesus condemned the teachings of man's.
So who do you suppose will be right, the teachings of man's or Christ Jesus?

So the question is, how do you get a Million years to fit into 6000 years?

In the book of Genesis 1:1--"In the beginning God created the heaven and the Earth"
Now notice it doesn't say when God created the heaven and Earth, only in the beginning. So when was the beginning?

So the Earth was already here way before mankind were created or anything else was created.
So how old is the Earth?
Evidently the Earth is alot older than any 6000 years. As man's teachings will say it is

But then people can not handle the fact of the dinosaur bones out dating man's teachings of the Earth being 6000 years old.
The Dinosaur bones are God's witnesses that the Earth is alot older than 6000 years that man's teachings will say.

But then people are not taught about the three Earth ages.
The first Earth age is where the dinosaur bones came from.

The second Earth age, is what we are now in.
The third Earth age, will come at the coming of Christ Jesus to setup his kingdom here on Earth.
How do you unbelievers deal with evidence that proves a young earth and that dinosaurs and only a few thousand years old?????????????????????

Faithofchristian

You have been deceived by the doctrine of Demons. There is no such thing as the beginning, God is eternal He is outside of time and space.

The beginning as described in the Bible was the begging of mankind, God created the stars, planets, earth, man, animals and plants in six days. Before that there were no stars or planets or humans or animals, so your dinosaurs were created with all the other animals and Adam walked with them and named them.

Most dinosaurs died in Noah's flood, some like the Crocodile survived but all of the large land dwellers died off.
Satan and His Demons deceived reprobate scientists into believing in millions of years to stop people believing in Gods Word the Bible. I can see you don't believe in God and you trust in reprobate men.

Gods Word tells us that God is about to destroy the world for the second time, the first time was with water and this time will be with fire. You should believe in God and not reprobate men.

The Demons have been hiding the truth from unbelievers because they want to take as many people as possible to spend eternity burning in hell with them and they are doing a brilliant job of it.[/QUOTE\]

Status
Not open for further replies.