• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I went to the gym today

Hammzah

Look what I saw (picture below)

dtdeGJT.jpg

A purse that had a purse in it, which had another purse (wallet or smart phone) in it, which had another purse (credit card) in it.

Does this ever stop?

Daemon Sophic

Since we can only see a small bag within a larger bag, the fact that you know anymore than that tells us that you rummaged through someone else’s belongings at the gym.

hmm....I wonder if your post can be used as self-incriminating evidence. :flushed:

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member

A purse that had a purse in it, which had another purse (wallet or smart phone) in it, which had another purse (credit card) in it.

Does this ever stop?

Probably as soon as they catch you looking inside their purse.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber

dtdeGJT.jpg

Does this ever stop?
Why was you going through someone elses stuff or even checking it out in such a way?