• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I was found in bed with somebody else's girlfriend

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So there is a cute girl whose company I enjoy. Wednesday am hours, she invites me into an apartment. She never told me that it was her boyfriends place, neither did I know she had a boyfriend.

He walked back to his apartment to find me and his girlfriend in the same bed (his bed) together.

He just said WTF! I apologized to him and gave him a lighter. He was quite easy going all things considered.

The next day somebody told me "stay away from Draya or you will be killed."

Thoughts?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
She may have been using you. Girls sometimes want more attention from their boyfriends and they are not afraid to use another as a dupe to get that attention. At any rate she cannot be trusted. If she was really attracted to you she would not put you in harm's way as she did in the scenario that you laid out.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I would stay away from her. She sounds like a crappy person if she didn't tell you she has a boyfriend. As for the threat, if they don't leave you alone, go to the police.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
So there is a cute girl whose company I enjoy. Wednesday am hours, she invites me into an apartment. She never told me that it was her boyfriends place, neither did I know she had a boyfriend.

He walked back to his apartment to find me and his girlfriend in the same bed (his bed) together.

He just said WTF! I apologized to him and gave him a lighter. He was quite easy going all things considered.

The next day somebody told me "stay away from Draya or you will be killed."

Thoughts?
I think you should stay away from Draya.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Back when in college, I had three dates with women that were going with someone else, and two were informally engaged even though I didn't know that until afterword. However, that didn't keep them from "fooling around" with me.

To the OP, best to stay away.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
My glasses are bent from getting hit. Whatever you do, don't abuse drugs or alcohol. This never happens to me while sober.:facepalm:

I actually got hit for a totally different reason. I saw some stranger about to run off with her money without getting her any "stuff", so I got him to give her the money back then he hit me in the face.

Axe Elf

Prophet
Is this the same girl that invited you back to her place a few weeks ago and you swore up and down that you weren't interested in sleeping with her?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Is this the same girl that invited you back to her place a few weeks ago and you swore up and down that you weren't interested in sleeping with her?
I was not attempting to get laid. I was simply hanging out and I could tell she was looking for company and happy to see me. I'm told she is very dangerous and has even cried "rape" as a false accusation in the past.

Someone informed me that she has a reputation that keeps people away from her.

I just need to stay sober and never enter a room or place which I'm not invited to. I guess I'm going to heed the warning or suffer serious consequences. This is stuff people should know as children. I've got to grow up, but am grateful for this lesson.

Axe Elf

Prophet
I was not attempting to get laid. I was simply hanging out and I could tell she was looking for company and happy to see me. I'm told she is very dangerous and has even cried "rape" as a false accusation in the past.

Someone informed me that she has a reputation that keeps people away from her.

I just need to stay sober and never enter a room or place which I'm not invited to. I guess I'm going to heed the warning or suffer serious consequences. This is stuff people should know as children. I've got to grow up, but am grateful for this lesson.

You didn't answer the question; is this the same girl?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
You didn't answer the question; is this the same girl?
Yes...she really has an irresistable smile and seems very happy to see me. I enjoy her company. That is all.

This isn't about sex nor was it some future goal. She is clearly not well. Neither am i. It could lead to something very unhealthy.

Axe Elf

Prophet
Yes...she really has an irresistable smile and seems very happy to see me. I enjoy her company. That is all.

This isn't about sex nor was it some future goal. She is clearly not well. Neither am i. It could lead to something very unhealthy.

LOL!

Oh boy, right again...

You should check out this album...

The Mountain Goats - Tallahassee - YouTube

from Wikipedia:

Tallahassee
by The Mountain Goats

"Tallahassee is completely devoted to two of Darnielle's recurring characters, a married couple constantly on the edge of divorce. As such, the lyrics tend to focus on the dysfunction in their relationship. The couple is known to fans as "the Alpha Couple," as many of the previous songs about them have titles beginning with the word "Alpha" (e.g. "Alpha Incipiens," "Alpha Desperation March"). The final song on the album is titled "Alpha Rats Nest" as a nod of sorts to the other songs.

In the songs on this album, the Alpha Couple move into a house on Southwood Plantation Road in Tallahassee, Florida. The house is falling apart, a metaphor for their crumbling marriage. Sick of themselves and each other, yet unwilling to part, they begin drinking themselves to death."

Spiderman

Veteran Member
LOL!

Oh boy, right again...

You should check out this album...

The Mountain Goats - Tallahassee - YouTube

from Wikipedia:

Tallahassee
by The Mountain Goats

"Tallahassee is completely devoted to two of Darnielle's recurring characters, a married couple constantly on the edge of divorce. As such, the lyrics tend to focus on the dysfunction in their relationship. The couple is known to fans as "the Alpha Couple," as many of the previous songs about them have titles beginning with the word "Alpha" (e.g. "Alpha Incipiens," "Alpha Desperation March"). The final song on the album is titled "Alpha Rats Nest" as a nod of sorts to the other songs.

In the songs on this album, the Alpha Couple move into a house on Southwood Plantation Road in Tallahassee, Florida. The house is falling apart, a metaphor for their crumbling marriage. Sick of themselves and each other, yet unwilling to part, they begin drinking themselves to death."
With the grace of God, I intend to dodge this bullet.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
She may have been using you. Girls sometimes want more attention from their boyfriends and they are not afraid to use another as a dupe to get that attention. At any rate she cannot be trusted. If she was really attracted to you she would not put you in harm's way as she did in the scenario that you laid out.
So you think she brought me to her boyfriends room to see us fight? That's messed up if true.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So you think she brought me to her boyfriends room to see us fight? That's messed up if true.

Not necessarily to fight. But if he hurt you she probably would not have any remorse. Think it through. It was his place, there was no doubt that he would be back sometime. She gave no warning. As everyone else has said, she is bad news and probably using you.