• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I was attacked by a mob of blacks

Cooky

Veteran Member
At the gas station, to get gas before a night job tonight, I pull in and stop seeing every pump has a car in front of it, which is unusual, I pull around to find an open pump and notice 5 blacks staring at me. I drive around and find the last open pump and get out to go pay, and they're still staring me down so I walk past them and go inside....

...When I come out, there are now 10 blacks staring at me, and so I go to pump gas and decide to start my engine, which has starting problems, so they all started laughing when my car stalled... Once it turned over, I reved it up and they all started running around and acting like fools as if I'm about to run them over...

...Then I get out and ask them what the hell is wrong with them, explaining that I'm just pumping my gas, and then I see that every car there is filled with blacks the same age, about 20 or 21 yrs old, and they all get out of their cars, about 30 blacks and start charging at me.

...So I get in my car and lock the doors, and they completely surround my car, and start trying to open my doors, banging on the windows, and my car is completely surrounded by 20 or 30 blacks.

...Then I pull out my phone and call 911, and they all start running to their cars and burning out of there.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Afterwards my wife said there was a high speed chase in front of the house, and the streets were barricaded and helicopters flying above.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
My words justify being mobbed by 30 people, trying to break into my car after locking myself in?

You could have gone to another gas station.

Revving your engine can be seen as an act of aggression.

Getting out of your car to ask them "what the hell is wrong with them" is an act of aggression.

Yeah, you did nothing to exacerbate the situation. :rolleyes:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
At the gas station, to get gas before a night job tonight, I pull in and stop seeing every pump has a car in front of it, which is unusual, I pull around to find an open pump and notice 5 blacks staring at me. I drive around and find the last open pump and get out to go pay, and they're still staring me down so I walk past them and go inside....

...When I come out, there are now 10 blacks staring at me, and so I go to pump gas and decide to start my engine, which has starting problems, so they all started laughing when my car stalled... Once it turned over, I reved it up and they all started running around and acting like fools as if I'm about to run them over...

...Then I get out and ask them what the hell is wrong with them, explaining that I'm just pumping my gas, and then I see that every car there is filled with blacks the same age, about 20 or 21 yrs old, and they all get out of their cars, about 30 blacks and start charging at me.

...So I get in my car and lock the doors, and they completely surround my car, and start trying to open my doors, banging on the windows, and my car is completely surrounded by 20 or 30 blacks.

...Then I pull out my phone and call 911, and they all start running to their cars and burning out of there.
I would think this "...Then I get out and ask them what the hell is wrong with them" might have something to do with their reaction.

Cooky

Veteran Member
You could have gone to another gas station.

Revving your engine can be seen as an act of aggression.

Getting out of your car to ask them "what the hell is wrong with them" is an act of aggression.

Yeah, you did nothing to exacerbate the situation. :rolleyes:

I don't have to bow down to racist overlords.

Cooky

Veteran Member
I would think this "...Then I get out and ask them what the hell is wrong with them" might have something to do with their reaction.

I don't have to be all happy and cheery to aggressors. Nothing excuses acts of violence.

Daemon Sophic

Sounds like you happened into a gang of some form. How old were these people? What part of your town were you in? (i.e. inner city or suburbia)?

Cooky

Veteran Member
Sounds like you happened into a gang of some form. How old were these people? What part of your town were you in? (i.e. inner city or suburbia)?

They were all the same age. About 20ish.

I was at the corner by my house, the gas station I go to almost every day.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Maybe they did it to scare you a bit. But yes of course they did not need to do it.
But your wording to them could also be less aggressive maybe.

I don't like being stared down by people just because I'm the only white person. That's aggressive.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't like being stared down by people just because I'm the only white person. That's aggressive.

So you're of the opinion that someone looking at you is more aggressive than you revving your engine and getting out of your car to ask people what the hell is wrong with them?

Cooky

Veteran Member
So you're of the opinion that someone looking at you is more aggressive than you revving your engine and getting out of your car to ask people what the hell is wrong with them?

I have an injector problem... My car will continue to stall out, and not start until I give it gas.

...They had evil intentions and a guilty conscience. I am the victim of racism.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I have an injector problem... My car will continue to stall out, and not start until I give it gas.

And I'm guessing it will continue to stall unless you get out and confront a group of people.