• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I want to love you without clutching

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Couldn't decide where to post this so move it if you like ...

Hope you are all well!

"I want to love you without clutching, appreciate you without judging, join you without invading, invite you without demanding, leave you without guilt, criticize you without blaming, and help you without insulting. If I can have the same from you, then we can truly meet and enrich each other."

From Virginia Satir - just found it while randomly clicking on sites ...

More of Virginia at this interesting site -

Quotes by Virginia Satir | Awaken

Enjoy your day!

PureX

Veteran Member
Couldn't decide where to post this so move it if you like ...

Hope you are all well!

"I want to love you without clutching, appreciate you without judging, join you without invading, invite you without demanding, leave you without guilt, criticize you without blaming, and help you without insulting. If I can have the same from you, then we can truly meet and enrich each other."

From Virginia Satir - just found it while randomly clicking on sites ...

More of Virginia at this interesting site -

Quotes by Virginia Satir | Awaken

Enjoy your day!
As I understand it, the Maori people of New Zealand would say that everything that you are trying to avoid is what they consider human, and magnificent about humanity. it's the expression of our collective life force. It's what those wild body tattoos they have are all about.

Maori-tattoo-on-the-mans-face-776x1024.jpg

Last edited: