• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I want to help people missing a third leg. Any tips?

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I know a table with a wooden leg. And a guy named Steve.
Cool. I met wooden leg Steve at the Project Steve after party. It was big fun. Until they stuck me in that hat. Steves--or is it Stevei--should not be allowed to mix science with tequila shooters.

dingdao

The eternal Tao cannot be told - Tao Te Ching
Funny, I thought this was a charity drive to provide prosthetic third legs for those that are lacking them.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'm going to be courteous and summarize the events for today for people that might have missed them:

Atheists acknowledge that hurt is for fat Americans. So they are making Memorial Day Tributes. I want to help Christian writers with the occult. My beliefs are in Trump's accomplishments.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
What was his other leg called?

I am sorry but we need all we can get.
You know Steve too.

Tyler.

This sort of corn should cause need of a few aspirin to pop.

People with a third leg, have a leg up on all the rest of us.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm going to be courteous and summarize the events for today for people that might have missed them:

Atheists acknowledge that hurt is for fat Americans. So they are making Memorial Day Tributes. I want to help Christian writers with the occult. My beliefs are in Trump's accomplishments.
Does that include Trump's accomplishments in the occult?