• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I want to be like Zeratul

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Zeratul was misunderstood and banished by his nation because he saw what they didn't see in regards to their benefit and future (summary, it seemed like he was a criminal to them for many reasons to do with this).

At the end, I believe my people (Shiites) and Iran, have to get rid of following generations of scholars blindly and just accepting the Fiqh system we have.

I believe when I am done my works, some hater from Muslims will assassinate me.

I will die similar to how Zeratul will, freeing the leadership of Muslims from Satanic influence that has corrupted our religion.

They will only know the good after I am dead. I see it happening similar to this:

My life for God....though.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Zeratul was misunderstood and banished by his nation because he saw what they didn't see in regards to their benefit and future (summary, it seemed like he was a criminal to them for many reasons to do with this).

At the end, I believe my people (Shiites) and Iran, have to get rid of following generations of scholars blindly and just accepting the Fiqh system we have.

So we all understand, you want to be misunderstood, banished, murdered and….. imaginery. That’s a lot of goals. Should we root for your success in all of them?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Why wouldn't you want people to love and accept and respect you?
And, don't forget, it turns out Zeratul was right and a deadly swarm was raging across the galaxy, destroying and assimilating everything in its path.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why wouldn't you want people to love and accept and respect you?
And, don't forget, it turns out Zeratul was right and a deadly swarm was raging across the galaxy, destroying and assimilating everything in its path.

They will love me after some time, but I won't live to see it.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I'd rather be liked now than loved later.

Not that I'm out there trying to be like but it's a part of friendship. Being accepted by the people you know, interact with for who you are.
To be certain of oneself and certain of those who know you.

Jeremiah Ames

I will die similar to how Zeratul will, freeing the leadership of Muslims from Satanic influence that has corrupted our religion.

They will only know the good after I am dead. I see it happening similar to this:

My life for God....though.

i wonder if it is even possible to free any religion from corrupt influences?

as you bring the light to one person, possibly 10 fall into darkness

it feels like this is the nature of people

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
i wonder if it is even possible to free any religion from corrupt influences?

as you bring the light to one person, possibly 10 fall into darkness

it feels like this is the nature of people

Off to save the world again?

But of course...