• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I want information about shipping and export,import

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hello all

Is there anyone had experience about shipping by ship freezer or plane for goods , internationnal trade .
I want export dattes from Algeria to Indonisia .
I want information about best offers shipping and prices , but don't know how .

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Hello all

Is there anyone had experience about shipping by ship freezer or plane for goods , internationnal trade .
The best and safest way would be to contact companies like DHL or Fedex who have International shipping, they will do all the paper work for you
But of course it does cost to send fruits. And remember the dates will be kept in quarantine for a certain time in case of sickness, insects or other biohazards

exchemist

Veteran Member
Hello all

If you want to ship in full containers you can contact a shipping line such as Maersk. I've just been on line and they have an office in Algeria that will be able to advise on how they would do it and at what rates. I assume you will want a refrigerated container. That's quite standard, so no problem.

If I were you I would start with one container line and then, depending on what you learn from them, you can try others and compare.