• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

i wanna be a rasta

mainliner

no one can de-borg my fact's ...NO-ONE!!
i wanna be a rasta and do rasta things like .....wear hats and swing me dredds an all that stuff.

what do i do to become a rastaman ?.

im actually serious ...... i wanna be a rasta.

mainliner

Is Rastafarianism a religion of " the truth" im just wondering :)
and are there any things you have learnt about Mary what you stand solid to Which differ a great deal.from other religions?

please excuse my first post about the swinging me dredds lol.......i must have been a bit drunk :)........ Im prity sure you'll see the funny side.......im actually a white guy but always wanted blonde English dredds lol << seriously:).

:)

mainliner

Iv just actually got this from a post back in 2006 lol.......so i don't feel as silly about the dredd thing :)

its someone else not mine:)

Can there be white rastas in a movement that can easily be classified as a black movement?
Are whites hi-jacking black culture with their growth of dreadlocks?

thinking about it if I became a "rastaman" id only do it for good solid down to earth god damn Smokey truth ;)....... Then i shall become truly rastafied !! :).......im finding diffecult to take things serious atm lol...........truth scares me :)

mainliner

I walked into a horse betting shop a few years back in a Caribbean community in uk where i live and it was wall to wall with full on Rasta love and smoke ;).......... I felt in place and welcome......being the only white guy amongst 30+ dredds :)

:)

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You Must accept Haile Selassie, Emperor of Ethiopia, 1930-'74, as the second coming of Jesus.

mainliner

You Must accept Haile Selassie, Emperor of Ethiopia, 1930-'74, as the second coming of Jesus.
not a chance .....damn i had good hope for this religion .

in not getting forced into anything by authority......shame :)