• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

i totally have lost all signs of evolution

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
But I invite you to read the Qur’an to know that it is God’s word and not an ordinary word
The divine status you attribute to the Qur'an is a matter of your faith, which I respect as a matter personal to you.

My own view is that from great antiquity through to the present there have been, and are, many, many thousands of different gods and goddesses, for different cultures at different times and places, in such profusion that it appears devising gods is something we humans instinctively do. None of them is more real or true than any other; gods exist only as concepts in individual human brains, not as beings with objective existence.
I just want you to read simple pages and bring any contradictions in it that prove that the Qur’an is not the word of God
I have twice in my life set out to read the Qur'an, but both times was brought to a rapid halt by the absence from the text of any central narrative to keep the parts together.

I am however generally aware of the history of the Qur'an. I read that early Muslim jurists used the Torah, not the Qur'an, as the basis of their rulings; that the oldest known texts for it were found in Yemen in the 1970s, which according to scholars who then examined them showed that the Qur'an evolved over time, but that publication of the texts has been stopped by Muslim authorities. That anyway the Qur'an existed in seven equally valid versions until 1924 when a single version, published in Cairo, was adopted. That its various parts were not assembled until the 9th century, and that parts of it may be referring to events in the early 7th century of Muhammad, but other parts are not, although they purport to ─ hence that much which is held to be authentic by believers is not held to be authentic by scholars. And so on.
Why did God create biodiversity so broadly?
As I said before, life on earth formed about 3.5 billion years ago, and since then has evolved in all the directions we see. The enormous majority of species that have lived on earth in the past have become extinct, either through reaching a dead end or by evolving into other species. You can do a lot of evolving if you have 3.5 bn years to play with.

night912

this is my friend replay
The church previously was against science
You know the Galileo incident, that they sentenced Galileo to death
Why?
Because he said some of the phrases in astronomy and others are incompatible with the Bible
And the Pope apologizes to him now
When Charles Darwin came up with a theory that conflicts with the Bible
So most scholars have supported this theory because it is against the Bible and not because it is correct

They supported the theory only because it was against the Bible
Wrong again. A lot of Christians support the theory. They also support the bible as well.

Do you know what Darwin said (I do not believe in natural selection)

I do not believe in the theory of evolution not because I got any evidence, I believe in it because it helps me to classify embryology, morphology, and underdeveloped organs
Charles Darwin himself said that there are missing links he did not agree with the theory
Charles Darwin's words does not determine whether or not the theory of evolution is right or wrong. His opinions is not the authority of the theory. It's the evidence that determines whether it's right or wrong. Once science find evidence showing that the theory of evolution is wrong, then the theory will no longer be a use as a scientific model.

Since you misquoted Darwin, I'll post what he said.

"adjusting the focus to different distances, for admitting different amounts of light, and for the correction of spherical and chromatic aberration, could have been formed by natural selection, seems, I confess, absurd in the highest degree...The difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection , though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered subversive of the theory."
- Charles Darwin

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
The divine status you attribute to the Qur'an is a matter of your faith, which I respect as a matter personal to you.

My own view is that from great antiquity through to the present there have been, and are, many, many thousands of different gods and goddesses, for different cultures at different times and places, in such profusion that it appears devising gods is something we humans instinctively do. None of them is more real or true than any other; gods exist only as concepts in individual human brains, not as beings with objective existence.
I have twice in my life set out to read the Qur'an, but both times was brought to a rapid halt by the absence from the text of any central narrative to keep the parts together.

I am however generally aware of the history of the Qur'an. I read that early Muslim jurists used the Torah, not the Qur'an, as the basis of their rulings; that the oldest known texts for it were found in Yemen in the 1970s, which according to scholars who then examined them showed that the Qur'an evolved over time, but that publication of the texts has been stopped by Muslim authorities. That anyway the Qur'an existed in seven equally valid versions until 1924 when a single version, published in Cairo, was adopted. That its various parts were not assembled until the 9th century, and that parts of it may be referring to events in the early 7th century of Muhammad, but other parts are not, although they purport to ─ hence that much which is held to be authentic by believers is not held to be authentic by scholars. And so on.
As I said before, life on earth formed about 3.5 billion years ago, and since then has evolved in all the directions we see. The enormous majority of species that have lived on earth in the past have become extinct, either through reaching a dead end or by evolving into other species. You can do a lot of evolving if you have 3.5 bn years to play with.

The seven readings, not the seven versions
There is a difference: the seven readings are to facilitate the understanding of verses and not different words in meaning

I believe that the Torah is the word of God, and that the Qur’an is the word of God.

Notice that you, as a human being, do you speak once in your life or many times?
God also revealed his words to Moses, to Jesus, and to Muhammad
The Qur'an is the most powerful and important and is the last heavenly law and has sciences

j1i

There was a time when Islam was the home of some very great thinkers and scholars. Those scholars saved, during the dark ages, immense amounts of ancient literature and knowledge from the Greco-Roman world.

The Islamic Golden Age saw so much translation into Arabic of knowledge from around the known world that the world is still indebted to it. And then it STOPPED. Islam lost interest in knowledge and learning, and devoted itself to dogma. Look at this nonsense from your post:

Find one, just one, shred of evidence in all of the world (or off it, if you can get there) to demonstrate the truth of a single word of that bilge. You can't, because it doesn't exist. It's pure myth. It is untruth, false.

But if you are content with remaining ignorant of the reality of the world around you, that is fine by me.

Do you have any objective verifiable evidence that supports an alternative hypothesis to the 'science of evolution?'

You are totally wrong and have no evidence at all to support your claim. There are no ancient books saying that there is no evolution.
That really is not true en toto because there is a minority of Muslims who do accept the basic ToE,

Nor is the ToE anti-Islamic as doesn't have anything to say about Divine Creation one way or the other.

thanks for replay this is really kind of you
Western science flourished, confined to its material world, which does not recognize the unseen, nor religion, nor does it recognize morals or values, and says that science is free, without restraint, bonding, or any impediments
If a person sets out in this manner, he always tries to find an interpretation of the processes of creation away from the original creator (allah) with his full control

Having a heavenly book that talks about creation thousands of years ago is tantamount to evidence for me like that you find a skull and then you think it is of human origin (but unfortunately the skull is a lie) and the heavenly words are true

look at difference
There is still no scientific consensus on the theory of evolution, which resolves the dispute over its laws
You don't find people who disagree about the law of gravity. I mean, there is no team to adopt and a team to reject

Assuming that nature evolved without divine intervention
Who was the designer who designed things with the same density, differently, with specific conditions and behavior?
You want me to believe that a thunderbolt struck a scrap and turned it into a Boeing plane
Or I put in a box of some of the minerals and I went through them, then a BMW appeared to me
Intellectual deviations are baseless because there is nothing

Teach me how to shake a box and get anything connected from some waste even after a thousand years
There must be engineering science (and no engineer can design a building), so how about the universe and its contents
Regardless of the false time hoax that has no proof

Yes, I have evidence that God is a wise creator and takes care of things
The delicate cosmic system, night, day, and rain that feed the earth from time to time on a regular basis and then the trees bear fruit and the life cycle returns cannot be outside of God’s support and surround
It is ironic to see the heavens, the earth, the stars, and the breadth of the universe, then I say (natural selection)
Why is keenness to amplify the value of nature and reduce GOD presence and his ability

(Because this is the way to open Satan).

The numbers start from minus? How did you become positive? Did the minus borrow a positive numbers to get life?
Well, having a positive number before the minus means that there is, (Existence before)
The compass out of existence is God, who is the number one and he was not zero or minus number

God knows what is going on in his visual theater from something to a small mustard seed and knows the number of leaves of trees
watch every things

I am now in a very sophisticated intellectual and scientific richness, and I believe that dealing with Darwin is down to the level of apes

Better to look at the heavens

These are some of the Qur’anic quotes that show that it is unnatural for a person to lie and claim with a mental disorder that he is God.

38 And they swear by God with their most solemn oaths, “God will not resurrect anyone who dies.” Yes indeed, it is a promise binding on Him, but most people do not know.
39 To clarify for them what they differed about, and for the faithless to know that they were liars.
40 When We intend for something to happen, We say to it, “Be,” and it becomes.

108 Say, “It is revealed to me that your God is One God. Are you going to submit?”
109 But if they turn away, say, “I have informed you sufficiently. Although I do not know whether what you are promised is near or far.”
110 He knows what is said openly, and He knows what you conceal.

15 O people! It is you who are the poor, in need of God; while God is the Rich, the Praiseworthy.
16 If He wills, He can do away with you, and produce a new creation.
17 And that would not be difficult for God.

thanks that all i have
with respect
good luck
i will pray for you
amen brothers:oops: i love you all

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
There is still no scientific consensus on the theory of evolution, which resolves the dispute over its laws
Actually there is pretty much complete consensus on the basics of the ToE. That life forms have and continues to evolve is very clear.

You don't find people who disagree about the law of gravity. I mean, there is no team to adopt and a team to reject
Actually, that's not true as some aspects of gravitational theory are still in dispute.
No serious biologist or anthropologist would make such a claim since there is no way for us to prove or disprove as to whether there's a deity, many deities, or no deity.

Again, some in Islam do accept the ToE as long as it is believed Allah was and is behind it.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe that the Torah is the word of God, and that the Qur’an is the word of God.
And as I said, that's your right. But I'm curious to know why. What test will tell us ─ not just believers, but everyone ─ whether any text is the word of God or not?

Another problem I have with, if not the Qur'an as such, the Muslim approach to it in many countries, where you can be whipped, jailed or put to death for 'blasphemy'. That prohibition on freedom of discussion seems to me to be an admission that the word of god is a political position, not a religious one. And I see no virtue in such intolerance.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
thanks for replay this is really kind of you
Western science flourished, confined to its material world, which does not recognize the unseen, nor religion, nor does it recognize morals or values, and says that science is free, without restraint, bonding, or any impediments
If a person sets out in this manner, he always tries to find an interpretation of the processes of creation away from the original creator (allah) with his full control

Having a heavenly book that talks about creation thousands of years ago is tantamount to evidence for me like that you find a skull and then you think it is of human origin (but unfortunately the skull is a lie) and the heavenly words are true

look at difference

Who was the designer who designed things with the same density, differently, with specific conditions and behavior?
You want me to believe that a thunderbolt struck a scrap and turned it into a Boeing plane
Or I put in a box of some of the minerals and I went through them, then a BMW appeared to me
Intellectual deviations are baseless because there is nothing

Teach me how to shake a box and get anything connected from some waste even after a thousand years
There must be engineering science (and no engineer can design a building), so how about the universe and its contents
Regardless of the false time hoax that has no proof

Yes, I have evidence that God is a wise creator and takes care of things
The delicate cosmic system, night, day, and rain that feed the earth from time to time on a regular basis and then the trees bear fruit and the life cycle returns cannot be outside of God’s support and surround
It is ironic to see the heavens, the earth, the stars, and the breadth of the universe, then I say (natural selection)
Why is keenness to amplify the value of nature and reduce GOD presence and his ability

(Because this is the way to open Satan).

The numbers start from minus? How did you become positive? Did the minus borrow a positive numbers to get life?
Well, having a positive number before the minus means that there is, (Existence before)
The compass out of existence is God, who is the number one and he was not zero or minus number

God knows what is going on in his visual theater from something to a small mustard seed and knows the number of leaves of trees
watch every things

I am now in a very sophisticated intellectual and scientific richness, and I believe that dealing with Darwin is down to the level of apes

Better to look at the heavens

These are some of the Qur’anic quotes that show that it is unnatural for a person to lie and claim with a mental disorder that he is God.

38 And they swear by God with their most solemn oaths, “God will not resurrect anyone who dies.” Yes indeed, it is a promise binding on Him, but most people do not know.
39 To clarify for them what they differed about, and for the faithless to know that they were liars.
40 When We intend for something to happen, We say to it, “Be,” and it becomes.

108 Say, “It is revealed to me that your God is One God. Are you going to submit?”
109 But if they turn away, say, “I have informed you sufficiently. Although I do not know whether what you are promised is near or far.”
110 He knows what is said openly, and He knows what you conceal.

15 O people! It is you who are the poor, in need of God; while God is the Rich, the Praiseworthy.
16 If He wills, He can do away with you, and produce a new creation.
17 And that would not be difficult for God.

thanks that all i have
with respect
good luck
i will pray for you
amen brothers:oops: i love you all
With all due respect, you are permitted to remain as uninformed as you'd like to be. You have certainly declared, what you've written, that you were never interested in learning anything, only in trying to get others to accept your quotes from the Qur'an as actually having something to say about the real world. Just so you know, they don't, actually. But there is no requirement for you to actually know that truth. For many, many people, the only "truth" is the one that makes them feel good, not the ones that actually describe the world.

j1i

It depends on what you are referring to as 'the signs of evolution.' Science has pretty much documented the science of evolution with objective verifiable evidence beyond any reasonable doubt. By the evidence the abiogenesis and evolution of life could be natural without God, or natural with God.

I believe the Laws of Nature and the natural processes of our physical existence are the Creation involving the attributes of God, and a part of God's nature.

With all due respect, you are permitted to remain as uninformed as you'd like to be. You have certainly declared, what you've written, that you were never interested in learning anything, only in trying to get others to accept your quotes from the Qur'an as actually having something to say about the real world. Just so you know, they don't, actually. But there is no requirement for you to actually know that truth. For many, many people, the only "truth" is the one that makes them feel good, not the ones that actually describe the world.

And as I said, that's your right. But I'm curious to know why. What test will tell us ─ not just believers, but everyone ─ whether any text is the word of God or not?

Another problem I have with, if not the Qur'an as such, the Muslim approach to it in many countries, where you can be whipped, jailed or put to death for 'blasphemy'. That prohibition on freedom of discussion seems to me to be an admission that the word of god is a political position, not a religious one. And I see no virtue in such intolerance.

Actually there is pretty much complete consensus on the basics of the ToE. That life forms have and continues to evolve is very clear.

Actually, that's not true as some aspects of gravitational theory are still in dispute.
No serious biologist or anthropologist would make such a claim since there is no way for us to prove or disprove as to whether there's a deity, many deities, or no deity.

Again, some in Islam do accept the ToE as long as it is believed Allah was and is behind it.

I very apologize because my response was not good
I know that you do not believe in it, but I will write you an experience that may help

let start

Why when an astronaut travels, he can only travel with authority and complete equipment
I mean, why is it not graded as the theory of evolution?
Why did he come out with enormous equipment and techniques to continue to survive
This reflects that when the earth became viable, it was not found in the theory of evolution as it was when a person exited to space by providing an integrated infrastructure and then life

I think this is an effective science experiment to measure the wrong theory of evolution

My belief is also very strong
Things were born, like a painter on a watercolor, and each drawing is different

We know that most creatures are present in the water

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I very apologize because my response was not good
I know that you do not believe in it, but I will write you an experience that may help

let start

Why when an astronaut travels, he can only travel with authority and complete equipment
I mean, why is it not graded as the theory of evolution?
Why did he come out with enormous equipment and techniques to continue to survive
This reflects that when the earth became viable, it was not found in the theory of evolution as it was when a person exited to space by providing an integrated infrastructure and then life

I think this is an effective science experiment to measure the wrong theory of evolution

My belief is also very strong
Things were born, like a painter on a watercolor, and each drawing is different

We know that most creatures are present in the water

This approach is a problem, which needs further explanation. The history of life on earth is a gradual adaptation of life in response to the natural environment of the earth and its change over a very long time, millions and billions of years.

You are proposing the problem of a sudden adaptation to a completely alien environment in space beyond our atmosphere, which does not apply to the possibility of evolving. In the history of life on earth sudden catastrophic changes, ie asteroid impacts resulted in mass extinction, and not evolution. When suitable environments for life returned, evolution of life returned over millions of years.

Humans make adaptations to extreme environments by technology like Mount Everest and the depths of the ocean. Evolution takes thousands, and millions of years for adaptation to changing environments.

Veryy strong 'beliefs' can only result in many diverse conflicting beliefs, and not science.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The seven readings, not the seven versions
There is a difference: the seven readings are to facilitate the understanding of verses and not different words in meaning

Notice that you, as a human being, do you speak once in your life or many times?
God also revealed his words to Moses, to Jesus, and to Muhammad
The Qur'an is the most powerful and important and is the last heavenly law and has sciences

The Torah, Bible nor the Quran 'have science.' The scriptures reflect the limited knowledge of science at the time they were written.

j1i

This approach is a problem, which needs further explanation. The history of life on earth is a gradual adaptation of life in response to the natural environment of the earth and its change over a very long time, millions and billions of years.

You are proposing the problem of a sudden adaptation to a completely alien environment in space beyond our atmosphere, which does not apply to the possibility of evolving. In the history of life on earth sudden catastrophic changes, ie asteroid impacts resulted in mass extinction, and not evolution. When suitable environments for life returned, evolution of life returned over millions of years.

Humans make adaptations to extreme environments by technology like Mount Everest and the depths of the ocean. Evolution takes thousands, and millions of years for adaptation to changing environments.

Strong 'beliefs' can result in many diverse conflicting beliefs, and not science.

Migratory birds that hunt sea fish were flying to descend on wild lakes to drink water. When they defecate, they put fish with their eggs, so these living creatures live in a completely different environment from the sea to the river and lakes

Likewise, there are living beings who have descended from heaven and lived in an environment other than ours without need evolution

There are very ancient things in the universe that did not evolve, as well as in the earth, they remained as they are, only minor differences and not like the difference that is believed (common origin).

Space migratory theory
Things are moved by angels or other technology but a more respectful for humans than fish hahaha

we cannot proof theory of evolution

thanks
i like migratory theory
may god bless you
amen

Shad

Veteran Member
I am not satisfied with an idea of the theory of evolution
Because no old book proves that there were creatures evolved
Not even in the stories of ancestors that there is a being that evolved from an object
Besides, there are no traces of failed attempts to create
All I watch is the continuous extinction of creatures

I am the heavens photographer who draws on the water board (painting), and every day I was draw a creatures in it and then i can breath on some things, and it becomes a separate object to this earth
And every day I draw in the heavens on this painting and over the years I gathered many creatures
Do you know who I am? ( He is God)
Speech refers to God, just I want to clarify the idea of creation

Painters draw daily many designs that may be different or may be close to each other
It is easier than evolution, years, and that God is a slow and unreasonable creator

You misunderstand the time scale involved thus your criticism is moot. Recorded history is but a fraction of the time our species has existed. All our method of keeping records for most of recorded history is easy to lose and destroy.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Migratory birds that hunt sea fish were flying to descend on wild lakes to drink water. When they defecate, they put fish with their eggs, so these living creatures live in a completely different environment from the sea to the river and lakes

Likewise, there are living beings who have descended from heaven and lived in an environment other than ours without need evolution

There are very ancient things in the universe that did not evolve, as well as in the earth, they remained as they are, only minor differences and not like the difference that is believed (common origin).

Space migratory theory
Things are moved by angels or other technology but a more respectful for humans than fish hahaha

we cannot proof theory of evolution

thanks
i like migratory theory
may god bless you
amen

First migration is not a theory. It is simple a fact of the way of life of some species. The rest is unintelligible and incoherent.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
First migration is not a theory. It is simple a fact of the way of life of some species. The rest is unintelligible and incoherent.
Completely incoherent, born of an incredible lack of knowledge of even the basics of natural phenomena. I find it astonishing that some people are taught so very, very little about the world around them. I have to assume that it's cultural/religious, that some cultures/religions find it easier to control people with little real knowledge.

j1i

As a believer, I believe that God created us and sent us to the earth
It is not a theory but I tell you based on the nature or way you understand the point

j1i

Completely incoherent, born of an incredible lack of knowledge of even the basics of natural phenomena. I find it astonishing that some people are taught so very, very little about the world around them. I have to assume that it's cultural/religious, that some cultures/religions find it easier to control people with little real knowledge.

thanks for sharing
this is really kind

I think I am more successful in dialogue
Because I use the element of participation with individuals and I do not use the element of diagnosis and knowledge of human behavior

I worked 17 years ago in school and I learned from young students a beautiful wisdom that is simple and likable more than all world universities

Pride does not mean good science

Humility is the only gateway to real science

My way of thinking is the most aware of the objection to the theory of evolution and it is compatible with scientists and I can make links to you for scientists in biology, chemistry and physics who give different tools on the failure of Darwin's theory

I like to object to some science, not because of ignorance
But because the science we have is corrupt, and I have the right to review it
Like doing an intellectual inventory

doubt is something normal, and the irony of those who have right to doubt this may means that there is financial corruption
I mean intellectual corruption

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
As a believer, I believe that God created us and sent us to the earth
It is not a theory but I tell you based on the nature or way you understand the point

You may believe this, but it has been documented that you misquoted and misrepresented Charles Darwin, and do not understand the concept of 'proof' and the falsification of theories and hypothesis in science. It becomes very apparent that you have actually read very little or nothing of substance for understanding science, but exercise a cut and paste agenda to justify your religious agenda.

Ancient scripture only reflects the science of the time they were written, and nothing more.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
thanks for sharing
this is really kind

I think I am more successful in dialogue
Because I use the element of participation with individuals and I do not use the element of diagnosis and knowledge of human behavior

I worked 17 years ago in school and I learned from young students a beautiful wisdom that is simple and likable more than all world universities

Pride does not mean good science

Humility is the only gateway to real science

My way of thinking is the most aware of the objection to the theory of evolution and it is compatible with scientists and I can make links to you for scientists in biology, chemistry and physics who give different tools on the failure of Darwin's theory

I like to object to some science, not because of ignorance
But because the science we have is corrupt, and I have the right to review it
Like doing an intellectual inventory

doubt is something normal, and the irony of those who have right to doubt this may means that there is financial corruption
I mean intellectual corruption
You say you "can make links" of scientists in biology, chemistry and physics -- and yet you did not do so. Is there a reason for this?

j1i

You may believe this, but it has been documented that you misquoted and misrepresented Charles Darwin, and do not understand the concept of 'proof' and the falsification of theories and hypothesis in science. It becomes very apparent that you have actually read very little or nothing of substance for understanding science, but exercise a cut and paste agenda to justify your religious agenda.

Ancient scripture only reflects the science of the time they were written, and nothing more.

In general, you are not representative of the official agencies that determine the backgrounds of others
There is no evidence yet to prove that you are more scientifically superior than me in the field of knowledge in the field of creation

I believe inside my heart that God is great and he has not been creat the creation by the theory of evolution (from my complete and sincere faith).

But I don’t mind reading incomplete and weak scientific research like Darwin
Since I am superior in heart, I do not mind

Thanks for your attempts
The reality of space migration
There is a hadith on the Messenger Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, saying
Viruses and bacteria come from space
The hadith says
Gabriel Angel brought me a fever and plague
Spread the fever in Mecca and madina then he send the plague to the Levant
The plague cannot enter Mecca and madina and may this can prove scientifically

from this hadith give me idea that
It is not for everything to evolution from one source in the universe
the creator is one, but the others came differents ways

I know that the behavior of viruses or bacteria develops to become more resistant to antibiotics or may be tampered with in a virus in biological wars

I know chestnut is an effective treatment for the secret disease of Prophet Moses.

Like a person, he began to know the laws of crime and began to master the law-breaking processes

How do I prepare this evolution in behavior is evidence that God created everyone from the same source (with the failed theory of evolution)

j1i

You say you "can make links" of scientists in biology, chemistry and physics -- and yet you did not do so. Is there a reason for this?

Thanks for your attempts
The reality of space migration
There is a hadith on the Messenger Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, saying
Viruses and bacteria come from space
The hadith says
Gabriel Angel brought me a fever and plague
Spread the fever in Mecca and madina then he send the plague to the Levant
The plague cannot enter Mecca and madina and may this can prove scientifically

from this hadith give me idea that
It is not for everything to evolution from one source in the universe
the creator is one, but the others came differents ways

I know that the behavior of viruses or bacteria develops to become more resistant to antibiotics or may be tampered with in a virus in biological wars

I know chestnut is an effective treatment for the secret disease of Prophet Moses.

Like a person, he began to know the laws of crime and began to master the law-breaking processes

How do I prepare this evolution in behavior is evidence that God created everyone from the same source (with the failed theory of evolution)

Religion in Islam is not the same as religion in Christianity or Judaism
The Qur'an has many scientific facts
Scientific words precede time
And also the hadiths of the Prophet

The lack of ability to obtain the answer does not mean that it is correct
Just this is what I wanted to say in the beginning
Thank you with respect
There are many prophet hadiths that talk about scientific facts in the subject of biology before their time
its hard to search and find
but can give us something to idea