• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

i totally have lost all signs of evolution

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
I am not satisfied with an idea of the theory of evolution
Because no old book proves that there were creatures evolved
Not even in the stories of ancestors that there is a being that evolved from an object
Besides, there are no traces of failed attempts to create
All I watch is the continuous extinction of creatures

I am the heavens photographer who draws on the water board (painting), and every day I was draw a creatures in it and then i can breath on some things, and it becomes a separate object to this earth
And every day I draw in the heavens on this painting and over the years I gathered many creatures
Do you know who I am? ( He is God)
Speech refers to God, just I want to clarify the idea of creation

Painters draw daily many designs that may be different or may be close to each other
It is easier than evolution, years, and that God is a slow and unreasonable creator

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I am not satisfied with an idea of the theory of evolution
Not even in the stories of ancestors that there is a being that evolved from an object
Besides, there are no traces of failed attempts to create
All I watch is the continuous extinction of creatures

I am the heavens photographer who draws on the water board (painting), and every day I was draw a creatures in it and then i blow it, and it becomes a separate object to this earth
And every day I draw in the heavens on this painting and over the years I gathered many creatures
Do you know who I am? ( He is God)
Speech refers to God, just I want to clarify the idea of creation

Painters draw daily many designs that may be different or may be close to each other
It is easier than evolution, years, and that God is a slow and unreasonable creator
Would you not say that there where evolution from the beginning of time until the current animals was evolved? The bigger question is maybe how did it all start.

Terry Sampson

and then i blow it,
Uncle Terry says he knows that English is not your native language, but he suggests that you avoid saying that God blows things. The verb "blow" has several meanings and two of them are not appropriate activities to attribute to God. God forgives; disbelievers don't.

j1i

Uncle Terry says he knows that English is not your native language, but he suggests that you avoid saying that God blows things. The verb "blow" has several meanings and two of them are not appropriate activities to attribute to God. God forgives; disbelievers don't.

sorry uncle
i dont know what is should do
i change it to breathed
i apologise

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

evolution.jpg

j1i

Would you not say that there where evolution from the beginning of time until the current animals was evolved? The bigger question is maybe how did it all start.

God created everything by His wisdom, and there were no failed attempts to create or an attempt to develop morally without divine intervention
It means that the soul is in the hands of God, he only can give commands to breath souls into it to be alive Creatures

Creations such as the work of an engineer who makes a huge engineering building needs proportional building materials to perform steady

Likewise, the earth in its inception was created as a complement to living, and what happens is only extinction processes, not congenital renewal

j1i

Perhaps you've simply evolved a greater capacity for willful ignorance.

Where does the proof that it evolved
We have documented the book 2,000 years ago and there are no texts that there are new creatures on the planet

I mean, there is no scientific evidence to be convinced about it

this for who try hurt me

some tend to say hurtful
These are signs of weak faith as well
And defect

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member

How odd.

The oldest book of all - the book of the earth itself with its many stones and bones - have left plenty of evidence of biological evolution. Evidence that our peoples have uncovered through decades of study and research.

Terry Sampson

1. sorry uncle
  2. i dont know what is should do
  3. i change it to breathed
  4. i apologise
  1. Don't worry. You did not offend anyone. I just didn't want you to get hurt feelings if someone laughed.
  2. You fixed it.
  3. "Breathe" is a good verb to use. You can breath on some things and you can breathe into other things. Or you can still use "blow", but add "on", "onto", "in", or "into". You can blow on some things or blow into other things, e.g. "blow on a trumpet, horn, or tuba" or "blow into someone's face, ear, or mouth or into a paper bag".
  4. No apologies necessary

Reactions: j1i

j1i

How odd.

The oldest book of all - the book of the earth itself with its many stones and bones - have left plenty of evidence of biological evolution. Evidence that our peoples have uncovered through decades of study and research.

How do I employ old fossils to find attempts to evolution in them
I mean the theory of evolution, how do I see its signs in fossils
Why have we not seen from the two thousand years of creatures regeneration or evolution?
Only the creatures themselves are ending and I did not find any sufficient information as proof
I am looking for proof

proof please

j1i

1. Don't worry. You did not offend anyone. I just didn't want you to get hurt feelings if someone laughed.
  2. You fixed it.
  3. "Breathe" is a good verb to use. You can breath on some things and you can breathe into other things. Or you can still use "blow", but add "on", "onto", "in", or "into". You can blow on some things or blow into other things, e.g. "blow on a trumpet, horn, or tuba" or "blow into someone's face, ear, or mouth or into a paper bag".
  4. No apologies necessary

this is what i try to say
thanks

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
How do I employ old fossils to find attempts to evolution in them
I mean the theory of evolution, how do I see its signs in fossils

Well, if you want to assess these things directly that will require a lot of work on your part. You will need to go to college and study a combination of biology, anthropology, and geology. Then you will need to get a masters or doctorate that specializes in examination of fossil records. Alternatively, you can just read the writings of those who have already done this. Biological evolution is among the more complicated topics to learn about in life science because it requires a great deal of foundational knowledge, but if you start somewhere, you can reach the destination.

Why have we not seen from the two thousand years of creatures regeneration or evolution?

We have seen biological evolution happening within the last two-thousand years. Within smaller time frames too. Are you familiar with how certain weeds are becoming resistant to the poisons humans inflict on them to kill them? That's evolution in action. Or perhaps the growing resistance of bacteria to antibiotics humans try to use to kill them? That's evolution in action too.

In any case, all this stuff is out there if you genuinely want to learn about it. The proofs and evidence are abundant. Whether or not they matter to you is a personal question. It may not, and that's okay... provided you aren't an evolutionary biologist whose career depends on accepting these facts.

j1i

How odd.

Well, you support the idea of evolution, and this is your business, but it is totally wrong because it lacks the weakest evidence or proof

For example, the ancient books, two thousand years ago, speaks that God created everything and there was no
evolution

My claim has an excused
But your claim is not supported or documented

This is my idea that I wanted to communicate

j1i

Well, if you want to assess these things directly that will require a lot of work on your part. You will need to go to college and study a combination of biology, anthropology, and geology. Then you will need to get a masters or doctorate that specializes in examination of fossil records. Alternatively, you can just read the writings of those who have already done this. Biological evolution is among the more complicated topics to learn about in life science because it requires a great deal of foundational knowledge, but if you start somewhere, you can reach the destination.

We have seen biological evolution happening within the last two-thousand years. Within smaller time frames too. Are you familiar with how certain weeds are becoming resistant to the poisons humans inflict on them to kill them? That's evolution in action. Or perhaps the growing resistance of bacteria to antibiotics humans try to use to kill them? That's evolution in action too.

In any case, all this stuff is out there if you genuinely want to learn about it. The proofs and evidence are abundant. Whether or not they matter to you is a personal question. It may not, and that's okay... provided you aren't an evolutionary biologist whose career depends on accepting these facts.

I know that there is a population in South America that is more immune to the rest of humanity because they live a life that lacks the least hygiene

But the question is whether this is evidence of the theory of evolution ?

or adaptation and coexistence or a kind of coexistence development

I want to see a tortoise turn into a water bird
Hey how beautiful

And I want to watch the evolution before my eyes
I am disappointed that, as far as I read documents that support evolution from some scientists, I see demonstrations Lectures by heavy scientists who deny theories of evolution.

I am confused of my life

When will I get to know the theory of evolution before my death
for the rest of my life, almost 21 years, 9 months

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Where does the proof that it evolved
We have documented the book 2,000 years ago and there are no texts that there are new creatures on the planet

I mean, there is no scientific evidence to be convinced about it

this for who try hurt me

some tend to say hurtful
These are signs of weak faith as well
And defect
Science. You can disbelieve anything you want, but the Truth is that evolution has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. To doubt that is to limit God's ability to create the universe that includes evolution.

j1i

Science. You can disbelieve anything you want, but the Truth is that evolution has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. To doubt that is to limit God's ability to create the universe that includes evolution.

I am disappointed that, as far as I read documents that support evolution from some scientists, I see demonstrations Lectures by heavy scientists who deny theories of evolution.

I want to lean on the safety point