• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I thinking of writing a book called "How RF helped me become a relaxed person"

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The first line would be something like "The first time Amanaki entered Religious Forum he was a stiff person with a lot of egos and thought of that nobody could be like him. " then it will continue to say something along the line of "after a year or so Amanaki had an enlightening moment where he realized that even many hours of meditation and discussion with other RF members, He had been a fool all the time for not understanding that he was not the right person to teach others. They were the right people to teach him"

And then he becomes relaxed :p

The book will soon be available in Amazon to buy :D:p

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It's been quite a journey for you. Quite an interesting one!

My own autobiography of my time on RF begins....

"When Sunstone joined RF in 2004, he felt lonely and thought he might be the dumbest person on the planet."

And then, 16 years later....

"Over the years, Sunstone came to realize that he was indeed the dumbest person on the planet, but that he also had a whole lot of company."

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It's been quite a journey for you. Quite an interesting one!

My own autobiography of my time on RF begins....

"When Sunstone joined RF in 2004, he felt lonely and thought he might be the dumbest person on the planet."

And then, 16 years later....

"Over the years, Sunstone came to realize that he was indeed the dumbest person on the planet, but that he also had a whole lot of company."
You are definitely not dumb :) in my view

Thief

Rogue Theologian
The first line would be something like "The first time Amanaki entered Religious Forum he was a stiff person with a lot of egos and thought of that nobody could be like him. " then it will continue to say something along the line of "after a year or so Amanaki had an enlightening moment where he realized that even many hours of meditation and discussion with other RF members, He had been a fool all the time for not understanding that he was not the right person to teach others. They were the right people to teach him"

And then he becomes relaxed :p

The book will soon be available in Amazon to buy :D:p
but are you?....comfortably …..numb