• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I think I'm fat...

Aqualung

Tasty
jonny said:
Sometimes I wonder if I suffer from some form of Body Dysmorphic Image. I remember there was a time when I was convinced that I looked like someone who weighed around 200+ pounds (my same height). I finally asked someone if that was what I looked like and they told me no. They were surprised that I would even ask.
That sort of happens to me. I always think I have a fat chin, and I have to ask people about it all the time.

I was pretty much petrified when I got to school I would gain the freshman 15. I felt soooo fat, even though I was eating less than at home. I even lost about 10 pounds between the first day and when I came back for thanksgiving. Now that I'm home for christmas, I eat almost constantly, and I've probably gained about 10 pounds just being home. :eek: It's kind of weird what sort of mental blocks people will develop.