• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Started A New Job

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I thought I'd retired but it seems not. Haven't done a tap in six years so it's all a bit of a shock. Had to lie down this afternoon to sleep off a headache. @Gargovic Malkav suggested I started this thread to whine about the difficulties I'm having and it'll guarantee a load of frubals ("Useful" ones preferred - seems most of my posts are useless).

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Sorry for your headache.... hope the job gets easier.

(I wonder how long I can remember not to use the useful frubal for you... my memory's pretty bad.)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I thought I'd retired but it seems not. Haven't done a tap in six years so it's all a bit of a shock. Had to lie down this afternoon to sleep off a headache. @Gargovic Malkav suggested I started this thread to whine about the difficulties I'm having and it'll guarantee a load of frubals ("Useful" ones preferred - seems most of my posts are useless).

giphy.gif