• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

#I-Signs-PromisedMessiah’s Explanations – Based on his (a.s.) writings.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you….God the Exalted Who is the best witness of every matter, knows that the very first thing granted to me [i.e. to Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace)] in His path, was a gentle heart – a heart whose real bond was with God the Mighty only. God granted me everything in abundance. I am unable to thank Him wholly. He made my nature in a way that my heart was never interested in material things. Since adolescence, I was not void of the warmth of the love which has to be for God the Mighty.

Because of this warmth of love, I was never satisfied with any religion whose doctrines were against the Grandeur and Unity of God or they lead to any disrespect to God............I did not like the idea of any human considered as God and dying for sins of people; it resulted in an uncontrolled flood of all sins. In fact, human has two intrinsic capacities; his raw-self incites him to evil and embedded warmth of love of God can burn the sins. But this love of God is only ignited with understanding of God’s magnificence and benevolence. This understanding is learned through Prophets and people follow their model and get all blessings………...Secondly, I found this idea untrue that all particles of universe are ancient and no one made them and the idea that God can not forgive sin……Such religious ideas put hurdles and create disappointment in the path of a seeker. I have spent a long time of my life in studying the principles of these religions with honesty and reflection. I found that (now) they have gone far from truth.

I found that the blessed religion, whose name is Islam, is the only religion which takes a seeker to God. It satiates all pure demands of human nature. Since, human likes to have perfect of everything, and because he is made for worship, therefore human cannot be satisfied at some unwise stories about understanding of God – the understanding which is essential for his salvation. Human wants to know the attributes of God; it is like as if he sees Him. This desire is fullfiled through Islam only. God in Islam does not close His door for anyone. He is calling by waving both Hands: Come to Me. Those who come to Him runing with full power, door is opened for them.

So due to the Grace of God, not due to my wisdom, I recieved complete share of the blessing of God which was given to Prophets, Messengers and exalted servants of God before me. It was impossible for me to get it if I had not followed the ways of my leader, master, pride-of-Prophets, best-of-creations Hazrat Muhammad, the chosen one, (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). What I have gotten, is through following him (p.b.u.h.)….Obeying andg and loving him makes one beloved of God.

God makes a person His beloved by producing passions of His love in person’s heart. Then such a person leans toward God and his heart does not find comfort in anything else………Then a special manifestation of God shines at that person and grant him the full colour of His love and affection and pulls him towards Him with strength. With this, the person prevails over low-desires and signs of God, as extraordinary acts, appears from every angle in his support…….This was the example of spiritual struggle.

But there are some other people whose status is not due to their struggle. Their build, from the mother’s womb, is such that, they love God naturally and without struggle. And it so happens that they are spiritually connected with Hazrat Muhammad, the chosen one, (peace and blessings of Allah be on him). This connection is of highest order. As they grow, their inner fire of love of God continues to increase. Along it, the love with Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) also grows. God nurtures them in these matters. When their flame of love of God reaches to its full, they want, with anxiety and ache, that grandeur of God should appear on land. Their satisfaction reside in it and it is their final goal. Then God’s signs appear for them on earth. God do not grant his grand signs and grand news about future but to those who are consumed in His love and affection and who want His Unity and Grandeur appear on earth as He wants. Special divine secrets and hiddens are disclosed at them. This special honour is not granted to others.

Now according to:
[Holy Quran ch 93 : v 12]
093-012.png

‘And the bounty of your Lord, proclaim.’

I state about myself – Hazrat Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace) says -- God has granted me the (above mentioned) bounty since the time of mother’s womb and it is not due to my effort. I can swear to God the Exalted that he has shown hundred of thousands signs for my support. There are proofs.

TYPES OF SIGNS:
1= God saved me every time, as He promised, from evil of enemies.

2= He fulfilled my needs and necessities every time, as He promised.

3= According to His promise with me: ‘inni moheenun man arada ehanataka..’ i.e., Surely I shall belittle him who will desire to insult you..’
God belittled and defamed those who attacked on me.

4= God gave me success over those who filed petitions against me.

5= Some signs are related to the duration of my advent. Since the beginning of world, such long duration is not given to any false claimant.

6= There are signs which are related to condition of age and era i.e. the condition or this era admits the need of an Imam [the promised grand spiritual leader].

7= Signs concerning acceptance of my prayers for my friends.

8= Signs about effects of my prayers against evil opponents.

9= Signs regarding healing of some patients from dangerous diseases and God foretold me about healing before time.

10= For me and my verification, God showed general Signs as occurrences in heavens and earth.

11= Well known pious spiritual leaders were told about my truth by Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) in dreams. [For example, sajjada nasheen sahebul allam Sind; he had about 100,000 followers, Khawaja Ghulam Fareed sahib of Chachran]

12= Thousands of people entered into my Bai'at because they were told in their dreams that this person is truthful and he is from God.

13= Some people enetered into Bai'at especially because they met Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) in their dreams and he (s.a.w.) told them that this is the last era and this person is the Last Khalifah of God and is Promised Messiah.

14= Some signs are of the category that certain men of spiritual disctinction had mentioned my name before my birth or my adolescence e.g., Nay’matullah Wali and Mian Gulab Shah of Jamalpur District Ludhiana.

15= Some signs extended to each people, each country and each era. These are ‘mubahelat’ [prayer-duels]. Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) mentioned conditions for prayer-duel and some of the revelations (out of enormous amount) from God, some of these are verse of Holy Quran and in others he was guided how to peacefully serve Islam, Holy Quran and Holy Prophet (s.a.w.) and he was promised the success.]

MENTION OF SOME SIGNS:
1- Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) prophecied that God would send a reformer in his Ummah at the beginning of each century who would refresh his religion [Reference Abu Da’ood].

Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) wrote [1907] that 23 years of 14 th century [Islamic calander] has passed. Last era has started, pious people has said so, people know it; plague, earthquakes, destructions, etc are among the promised happenings of last era.

He writes: It is the time of coming of Promised Messiah. And he is the only person who has claimed before the start of the century. 23 more years have passed. My claim is since 25 years. [He made revelation based claim in 1882, took Bai'at in 1889, this book is of 1907…..so 1882 + 25 = 1907 ]

He argues that he is the only person who has successfully contested all others with signs of God. Unless another claimant [with all properties] is brought, my claim stands that I am the Promised Messiah, the reformer of last era.

Till today, this challenge stands. The true Promised Messiah has come. Now his Khalifat continues to serve his cause.

More signs latter….

Reference: Based on ‘Ruhani Khazain’, Volume 22, by Hazrat Promised Messiah Mahdi (on whom be peace) – The promised and ardent devotee of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), alislam.org

Peace and Good wishes to everyone.

Last edited: