• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I should have said, "Stop the Republican steal."

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The stop the steal campaign was a subversion to win Georgia, I suddenly am embarassed to feel.
Looks that way. And it might backfire on them with so many Trumpeters and Reps believing the system is horribly rigged. Instead of motivating, it may have demotivated. 29% counted and both Dems are ahead.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
So far both Democrats are seriously out front but I'm not counting chickens. Still, out front is much better than behind!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
So far both Democrats are seriously out front but I'm not counting chickens. Still, out front is much better than behind!
The reps pulled ahead by a small margin.
Last time we saw Biden pull ahead from a larger margin with mail-in ballots. So it's still again we'll probably have to wait. And if the Dems win they'll have to win it over and over. But if the Reps win its fair and good.:rolleyes:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The reps pulled ahead by a small margin.
Last time we saw Biden pull ahead from a larger margin with mail-in ballots. So it's still again we'll probably have to wait. And if the Dems win they'll have to win it over and over. But if the Reps win its fair and good.:rolleyes:

Most counting if not all has shut down for the night. Warnock is slightly ahead and Ossoff is slightly behind but those who pay attention to such things say that the remaining areas to be counted are heavily Democratic.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Most counting if not all has shut down for the night. Warnock is slightly ahead and Ossoff is slightly behind but those who pay attention to such things say that the remaining areas to be counted are heavily Democratic.
Yup. It looks like a magical bag of ballots by leprechauns will magically poof into existence just ling enough to be counted and then magically poof out of existence to erase the evidence of voter fraud.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Warnock declared victory about 45 minutes ago with a margin of around 35,000 votes and 98% to 99% of the precincts reported

The other race has the Republican up by fewer than 1,000 votes, and with mostly heavily Democratic precincts left to report.

Gabrielle Sterling, the Georgia Republican who is in charge of the nuts and bolts of the election is saying things don't look good for either Republican. Sterling also blames Trump for messing things up for the Republican candidates. To paraphrase, he's saying if Trump had not convinced so many Republican voters the election would be rigged, and their vote won't count, the Republican voters would have turned out in greater numbers and the Republican candidates would have won by now. He cited historical precedent for his claims.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Warnock declared victory about 45 minutes ago with a margin of around 35,000 votes and 98% to 99% of the precincts reported

The other race has the Republican up by fewer than 1,000 votes, and with mostly heavily Democratic precincts left to report.

Gabrielle Sterling, the Georgia Republican who is in charge of the nuts and bolts of the election is saying things don't look good for either Republican. Sterling also blames Trump for messing things up for the Republican candidates. To paraphrase, he's saying if Trump had not convinced so many Republican voters the election would be rigged, and their vote won't count, the Republican voters would have turned out in greater numbers and the Republican candidates would have won by now. He cited historical precedent for his claims.
Ossoff is also ahead as of now. He wins as well, losing the Georgia Senate is perhaps the greatest thing Trump has ever done for us.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Based on the pattern of votes in the presidential race results I do predict both Senate seats. The votes still out are from Democratic counties with over seas military out with the usual split vote. One thing that hurt Kelly is hanging on to Trumps ankles. It is worthy of note that the polls 75%+ demonstrated overwhelmingly that the voters believed the elections are fair.

Even though I went to bed with the Republicans ahead I knew the election followed the same pattern as when Trump lost, the Democrats would win.

It will of course be challenged with recounts and conspiracy accusations of fraud, but there is no question the results will eventually stand as is.