• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I seen a face from the corner of my eyes

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Very interesting, Hammer. Now what I wonder is what are the possible sources and likelihood of us encountering 19Hz sounds of sufficient volume in the real world. I still see possibility for my theory that haunting spiritual entities produce infrasound in this range as these nausea and anxiety attacks seem to happen in places were other haunting phenomena seem to occur that are not associated with 19Hz infrasound. Just theorizing.

I wonder what professional haunting investigators know about this subject. They use all kinds of high tech equipment that I think would look for stuff like infrasound. Maybe I should do some online research myself as I'm now very curious.

5-19Hz is an infrasonic sound. It occurs naturally from Tiger's Roars, Earthquakes, Volcano Eruptions, pounding surf etc :)

Man made stuff includes trains, planes, motors, engines, and some electronic equipment (there is a lot more).

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
Did the women resemble or look like this?

lakshmi-769689.jpg