• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I see spirits

Agnostisch

Egyptian Man
The reasoning behind that is we see all colors but the one reflected back. So the sky is everything but blue. How this translate to the metaphysical is something highly improbable to work with.

Are we seeing all colors but one and so notice that one? Do we actually see the real color? There is no test that can be worked out to support a definitive answer to this.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
I saw the thread title and heard Gershwin:

I see spirits,
I see visions.
I'm not crazy,
Who could ask for anything more?

In all seriousness though, aside from talking about it to mediums, and searching online about seeing ghosts and things, have you also looked into other possibilities? I don't know, perhaps you have already ruled out all the others

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
Hi everyone, it have a question. I see spirits, but then I also see outlines of spirits that are coloured in different colours, like turquoise, purple, orange etc. it's like a person standing there with no features just coloured in. Is this my imagination or is it spirit? Thanks

How long have you experienced these visions? How do the visions affect your emotional state? Do the "spirits" see you or attempt to otherwise communicate?