• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I return!

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
No, I didn't die. :D My computer did, however, and it took from Monday of the week before last until yesterday to get the insurance paperwork done and get a new computer (which I absolutely love). My old one was two years old, so this one's not only cheaper, but better. :D

Anyway, did I miss anything important or interesting? How've you guys been? :)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Hi! Good to see you.

Thanks for posting the link to The Rainbow Bridge on Katzpur's thread. Made me cry.

Booko

Deviled Hen
No, I didn't die. :D My computer did, however, and it took from Monday of the week before last until yesterday to get the insurance paperwork done and get a new computer (which I absolutely love). My old one was two years old, so this one's not only cheaper, but better. :D

Anyway, did I miss anything important or interesting? How've you guys been? :)

Yeah, you missed me come back from a 5-6 week hiatus when my own laptop got stupid on me.

And I too have a new laptop that is not only cheaper, but better.

na na boo boo!

Welcome back!