• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with my own eyes. What does that mean?

heavenearth

The Holy Spirit dwells within us
1 Corinthians 3:16
King James Version

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
Because I'm happy

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The Holy Spirit dwells within us
1 Corinthians 3:16
King James Version

16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
Because I'm happy
Great quote, and one I always relate with and to..
1 Corinthians 2:9
King James Bible

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

We can never realize God through thought, only by finding Him in our soul. Who am I?

heavenearth

Great quote, and one I always relate with and to..
1 Corinthians 2:9
King James Bible

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

We can never realize God through thought, only by finding Him in our soul. Who am I?
Who ?
i don't know:confused:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Oh, and I must add this quote so we understand what the soul is. The breath of life mentioned here is not meant to understood as mere air, but the holy spirit. The kingdom of God is within us all, but only the most devoted realize it!

Genesis 2:7

King James Version

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Who are we then?

heavenearth

Oh, and I must add this quote so we understand what the soul is. The breath of life mentioned here is not meant to understood as mere air, but the holy spirit. The kingdom of God is within us all, but only the most devoted realize it!

Genesis 2:7

King James Version

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Who are we then?
we are children of god
Romans 8:14
King James Version

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I am monotheism :(

The God that exists through doing, creating, knowing, understanding—the dynamic aspects of God; God as verb; or God as Holy Spirit. I know that
There is only one absolute God in all religions so far as I know, but they all have lessor Divine beings. Hinduism has lessor beings with respect to Brahman, the absolute God, so does Christianity, however in Christianity they are not referred to as Gods, they are called Angels, Archangels, etc., and let's not forget Satan and the other evil spiritual beings.

Sorry if you can't understand English, I'm not sure Google Translate is good enough to hep you understand what I am explaining.

Last edited:

heavenearth

The Holy Spirit has appeared to me in this form.

Attachments

• IMG_20221004_192839.jpg
    IMG_20221004_192839.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 1

Tinkerpeach

And a glowing bird does not mean it was the Holy Spirit.

God doesn’t send people riddles, if He had a message for you then you would know what it was.

I actually have video captures of what appear to be glowing spirits but they aren’t from God.