• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with my own eyes. What does that mean?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
John 1:32
There was purpose in the Holy Spirit Dove appearing to John, it showed him by landing on Jesus that Jesus was the chosen one of God. In your case, what do you think the purpose is of the Holy Spirit Dove flying near your car in such a way that you were able to see it?

heavenearth

There was purpose in the Holy Spirit Dove appearing to John, it showed him by landing on Jesus that Jesus was the chosen one of God. In your case, what do you think the purpose is of the Holy Spirit Dove flying near your car in such a way that you were able to see it?
No: I saw the Holy Spirit myself with a spiritual eye. I do not lie.

heavenearth

In car I really saw the Holy Spirit or holy Ghost with yellow or golden light with my own eyes.:)
I was sad that I had cerebral palsy from birth. And I can't walk.I don't want to live in this sinful world In this world, our desires are not fulfilled. I wanted to be the bride of Christ.

I was horrified to see the Holy Spirit

I saw the Holy Spirit flying as a golden dove with own eyes

I was in the car I saw him in left side of wing mirror of car.

I don't know what my Christian denomination is, I know very little about Christianity, I was a Hindu but I love Christianity so much that I saw on the internet that Jesus died for sin. Jesus rose from the dead on the third day, I can't read half the English Bible. I can only read the Marathi Bible. I can't go to church

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
You have done extraordinary well in this physical world given your CP heavenearth, but it is your religious experience and discovery that is most admired. We are, according to my understanding, living in end times, you will play your spiritual part in the times immediately ahead.

heavenearth

You have done extraordinary well in this physical world given your CP heavenearth, but it is your religious experience and discovery that is most admired. We are, according to my understanding, living in end times, you will play your spiritual part in the times immediately ahead.
Do we really live in the last world?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Do we really live in the last world?
No!
"End times" refers to a time of judgement of the people on Earth due to the anti-Christ corruption of the morality of the peoples of the world. It does involve a war called 'Armageddon' after which Jesus Christ will guide human development for a period into the future,

heavenearth

No!
"End times" refers to a time of judgement of the people on Earth due to the anti-Christ corruption of the morality of the peoples of the world. It does involve a war called 'Armageddon' after which Jesus Christ will guide human development for a period into the future,
That's right

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
That's right
Yes!.
And depression episodes always pass, knowing that will see you through. There is great purpose in suffering depression, it makes us dig deeper into our soul for the light that eventually shines through to lift the depression. We are as a soul becoming one with our Creator. There is no magic involved, we evolve anew through real experiences.