• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I rate some of my Switch games

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I wanted to talk about what I think of some of my games in my Nintendo Switch library. Choosing the right Switch games can be confusing, so if my posting my opinions on what I think of some of these games helps someone do some more research into these games and make an informed decision, well great.

Ring Fit:

KAT says: This game does provide exercise and a workout. The hardware is interesting. The software gets a bit repetitive and if it was somehow a standalone game, probably wouldn't be worth over $40 despite the entire set being $80.

KAT's score: 6.9/10

Metacritic: 83/100

FIFA 20:

3544438-trailer_fifa20volta_20190608.jpg

KAT says: A sometimes boring but well rounded soccer game which doesn't too badly miss its mark.

Metacritic: 43/100

Sonic Mania Plus:

encore-cutscene.png

KAT says: A game which introduces a larger extent of puzzles and gameplay mechanics to the Sonic universe, but at the expense of sometimes forgetting some people want speed and speed momentum as the main focus of a sonic game.

Metacritic: 91/100

Mega Man 11:

mega-man-11-nintendo-switch-02.jpg

KAT says: A Mega Man reminiscent of the NES Mega Man games but suffering from a lack of real depth. Still a charming game though.

Metacritic: 80/100

Sonic Forces:

ss_cab61a1cf8e6c836b4b17646e8913e1c5ec37765.1920x1080.jpg

KAT says: The Sonic universe takes a more serious turn in this adventurous but rather linear 3D and 2.5D platforming game featuring upgrades, medals, and boss fights.

KAT's score: 7/10

Metacritic: 57/100

Ultra Street Fighters II: The New Challengers:

81c2SHGz6OL._SL1500_.jpg

KAT says: An addicting fighting game from the Street Fighters universe with tight, learnable gameplay. In my honest opinion though, the game doesn't have the content to be worth over 30 dollars.

KAT's score: 7/10

Metacritic: 66/100

Super Bomberman R:

GrandPrixGameMode.0.jpg

KAT says: A charming, addicting arcade style game which seems like it would be great for multiplayer but also has a story mode.

KAT's score: 7.1/10

Metacritic: 62/100

Mario 3D All-Stars:

super-mario-3d-all-stars-mario-64-screenshot-7_0900961622.jpg

KAT says: Three Mario 3D classics come to life in a solid game featuring the games and the soundtracks, but little else.

KAT's score: 8/10

Metacritic: 82/100

NBA 2K21:

2-8.jpg

KAT says: A good, in depth basketball game with mostly easy gameplay mechanics and exceptional graphics.

KAT's score: 8.1/10

Metacritic: 69/100

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe:

71MBZz3MA8L._SL1280_.jpg

KAT says: A good solid Mario Kart game but it doesn't take many risks and sometimes features in the game have to be manually disabled to prevent the game trying to handhold you.

KAT's score: 8.8/10

Metacritic: 92/100

Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (classic Genesis games), ported by developer M.2 in collaboration with Sega:

KAT says: So M.2 ported these old games over but then somehow managed to add new, much needed features to them, creating a really incredible experience.

KAT's score: 8.8/10

Metacritic: 77/100

Zelda: Breath of the Wild:

https___blogs-images.forbes.com_olliebarder_files_2017_03_zelda_botw_master-1200x675.jpg

KAT says: A robust, compelling adventure with the depth of a fantasy novel and the freedom of the Xenoblade universe.

KAT's score: 9.8/10

Metacritic: 97/100