• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Pray For All Who Come Here... Heal The People Jesus...

SunMessenger

Catholic
In Jesus Holy Name may God Almighty touch each of us with Love, Peace and Grace. May His Miraculous Holy Spirit be ever present with us and may God intervene to bring peace throughout our troubled world. In Jesus Beloved Name I Pray. Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
Father I come again to pray for all the needs here. I pray in Jesus Name for Your Merciful Intervention . I pray in Jesus Name for Your Miraculous Holy Spirit to enter and meet all needs. I promise Father to Never Forget The Passion Of Christ . Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven. Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
Father In Heaven Thank You For Giving Me Another Day To Pray And Worship Your Goodness. Dear Father I Pray For The Needs Here Of Which You Are Already Aware. I Ask That The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. I Pray For Peace And Gentleness In Our Beloved Jesus Name . Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
In Jesus Holy Name I Pray. Lord I Pray For All The Needs Of Your Children. I Pray That Your Almighty Holy Spirit Enter And Meet Every Aspect Of These Needs. With You Lord We Know To Expect A Miracle And We Ask For One Here. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
Father I Am Here To Pray For The Needs Of Your Children. I Come To You In Jesus Name . Thank You Father For All Your Grace And Love. You Are Our Master Father. With You In Our Hearts I Know All Things Are Possible. Please Touch Each Of Us In Need . In Jesus Holy Name I Ask For The Miraculous Intervention Of Your Holy Spirit To Meet All Needs. All Praise And Glory Is Yours Father Forever And Ever. Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
'Our Father in heaven,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come,
your will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us today our daily bread.
Forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from the evil one'

Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
Father by Your Mercy I am here to pray another day. I worship You Father as the Almighty God that You are. Thank You Father for sending Your Son to us in order to give us salvation. Your Wisdom and Compassion are needed everyday. I Pray Your Holy Spirit enter and meet all needs. In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray. Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
Another day has come and gone Father and I am here at Your Will. In Jesus Name I Pray that Your Miraculous Holy Spirit enter and meet all our needs. I Pray for Your Direct Intervention Father in all matters here. I trust only You to accomplish these miracles through Your Powerful Holy Spirit. In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray . Amen

SunMessenger

Catholic
Father I Am Here To Pray In Beloved Jesus Name. I Pray For Your Aid And Guidance. These Are Difficult Days In Our World Father . You Know What Goes On And What Is Needed. I Pray Father That Your Miraculous Holy Spirit Be Sent To Us. We Need You For All The Needs Here And Around This World. In Jesus Christs Holy Name I Pray.
Amen