• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Plan to Invent new Software

Ostronomos

I just received the new C++ Primer c 2013 and it seems to be presented in a logical and understandable format which allows a new beginner who is unfamiliar with computer languages to learn it from scratch. Unlike previous editions the C++ Primer presents the advanced language of C++ rather than starting from the low level language of C. Those who are familiar with the recent history of C++ will know that the C++ standards committee issued a major revision of the C++ standard in 2011 which made the new features of the advanced language more efficient and easy to use. One of the three parts that comprise the new language, the standard library, uses the advanced language to provide useful data structures and algorithms. It also makes the standard library more efficient to use. With the knowledge that I gain from the book I am hoping to invent revolutionary new software when I boost my intelligence to supreme genius levels.

Brickjectivity

Turned to Stone. Now I stretch daily.
Staff member
Premium Member
I just received the new C++ Primer c 2013 and it seems to be presented in a logical and understandable format which allows a new beginner who is unfamiliar with computer languages to learn it from scratch. Unlike previous editions the C++ Primer presents the advanced language of C++ rather than starting from the low level language of C. Those who are familiar with the recent history of C++ will know that the C++ standards committee issued a major revision of the C++ standard in 2011 which made the new features of the advanced language more efficient and easy to use. One of the three parts that comprise the new language, the standard library, uses the advanced language to provide useful data structures and algorithms. It also makes the standard library more efficient to use. With the knowledge that I gain from the book I am hoping to invent revolutionary new software when I boost my intelligence to supreme genius levels.
Best of luck, and I hope you will enjoy it. Remember to expect problems and to ask for help when you are stuck. Getting stuck is not failure and is part of both failure and success. Don't ask me though, because I'm no C++ programmer.

Yerda

Veteran Member
You could make the memoirs into that bestseller you were talking about. Synergy, fella.

Ostronomos

Microsoft, Apache and GNU all use C++.

One of the beautiful things about the revised version of C++ is that it is more user friendly and focuses not on machine efficiency but programmer efficiency. I happen to be of such confidence in my abilities while up that I know that my software will make me very wealthy. I already have one invention called a "Gotzitpro". Unfortunately I couldn't afford to patent it.

Heyo

Veteran Member
Unfortunately I couldn't afford to patent it.
As you shouldn't be able to in the first place. You can't patent mathematical formulae, you shouldn't be able to patent software. Your work may or may not be covered by copyright laws but patents should be out of the question.

In my opinion.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Microsoft, Apache and GNU all use C++.

One of the beautiful things about the revised version of C++ is that it is more user friendly and focuses not on machine efficiency but programmer efficiency. I happen to be of such confidence in my abilities while up that I know that my software will make me very wealthy. I already have one invention called a "Gotzitpro". Unfortunately I couldn't afford to patent it.
The only way you can be " famous" or rich from your programs would be if you made something customers would want or needed. And if the program was not good enough it would lead nowhere.

By the way what does your IQ has to do with this? Boosting your intelligence?
Do you have that big of an ego :confused:

Ostronomos

The only way you can be " famous" or rich from your programs would be if you made something customers would want or needed. And if the program was not good enough it would lead nowhere.

By the way what does your IQ has to do with this? Boosting your intelligence?
Do you have that big of an ego :confused:

My incredible insights in the meditative state are no doubt unparalleled by anyone in History as some of you may have gleaned from my "reality" threads.

On a Windows system, after writing a program we must compile it. The compiler generates an executable file whose name corresponds to the source file such as prog1.cc. The suffix ".cc" tells the system that it is a C++ program and the entire program and compilating is run on a console window or command prompt on Windows. "$" is the system prompt and "CC" names the compiler. So that the command that we run to compile the program looks like "$ CC prog1.cc".

A dot "." followed by a backslash places the file in the current directory and not any other. So to recap, first we write the program (which contains one or more functions one of which is "main"), then we store it in an executable file by compiling it which we do in the command-line interface in the console window.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
My incredible insights in the meditative state are no doubt unparalleled by anyone in History as some of you may have gleaned from my "reality" threads.

On a Windows system, after writing a program we must compile it. The compiler generates an executable file whose name corresponds to the source file such as prog1.cc. The suffix ".cc" tells the system that it is a C++ program and the entire program and compilating is run on a console window or command prompt on Windows. "$" is the system prompt and "CC" names the compiler. So that the command that we run to compile the program looks like "$ CC prog1.cc".

A dot "." followed by a backslash places the file in the current directory and not any other. So to recap, first we write the program (which contains one or more functions one of which is "main"), then we store it in an executable file by compiling it which we do in the command-line interface in the console window.
Sorry to be very blunt here ( I do normally not do that) but if you are so incredibly experienced in meditation, you certainly have a humongous ego still...and love to brag about your skills.
You think you are above every human being?

Ostronomos

Sorry to be very blunt here ( I do normally not do that) but if you are so incredibly experienced in meditation, you certainly have a humongous ego still...and love to brag about your skills.
You think you are above every human being?

No. I do not think I am above every human being. I simply acknowledge that I am more intelligent than every human being when I consume a particular substance.