• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Omnist

IOmnist

Wordsmith
Well, hopefully I am putting this in the proper spot. I haven't engaged in forums in years and the last one was at georgecarlin.com which is no longer around. Either way, myself and a handful of others are hoping to get something going through Omnism. I have recently written the first book on Omnism which you can find here...http://www.amazon.com/I-Omnist-Char...qid=1437409582&sr=8-1&keywords=i+omnist...and I have also posted it for free along with some of my other writings at iomnist.wordpress.com. I am currently working on the second installment of the series called Omnistocraticism, as well. This has been a rather large project for me and there is limited resources online as far as subject manner for Omnism. It is fun, challenging and exciting to be a part of something during it's early stages of development. The urban Omnist on youtube is also a huge source of information on the subject as well. He is very polite and well mannered as far as discussing this topic and is a bit more eloquent when it comes to expressing ideas verbally than I happen to be, I prefer to write about it, but there are many different ways that we all seem to be able to comprehend things. The best part about Omnism though is it's fluidity; it's ability to be molded and remain at a peaceful sense of existence. It is in it's fledgling stages for sure, but in time I do feel that it can grow into something wonderful. Long days and pleasant nights to all!

IOmnist

Wordsmith
If what it is you are asking for is perhaps a small definition of what Omnism is then my best response would be to search online. Each Omnist is their own individual and incorporates their view of Omnism based on the structural confines of their faith. Omnism is very open ended and the importance of worship is derived from the theological standpoints that one chooses to prescribe to. Omnism as a stand-alone would best be described more as why can't all these things exist, because they do, instead of only one thing being true because that one thing would not exist without a response from another.

Laika

Premium Member
Welcome to RF IOmnist.

The best part about Omnism though is it's fluidity; it's ability to be molded and remain at a peaceful sense of existence. It is in it's fledgling stages for sure, but in time I do feel that it can grow into something wonderful. Long days and pleasant nights to all!

Best of luck. Peace. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings again!

Now, we'll all have some.....
th

Red Economist will provide the cider.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
If what it is you are asking for is perhaps a small definition of what Omnism is then my best response would be to search online. Each Omnist is their own individual and incorporates their view of Omnism based on the structural confines of their faith. Omnism is very open ended and the importance of worship is derived from the theological standpoints that one chooses to prescribe to. Omnism as a stand-alone would best be described more as why can't all these things exist, because they do, instead of only one thing being true because that one thing would not exist without a response from another.

Fair enough. So what does Omnism mean to you?

IOmnist

Wordsmith
Fair enough. So what does Omnism mean to you?

It meant enough to me to write a book about it, it means enough to me to ask for acceptance into larger forums of respectable religions that have asked what Omnism means, it means quite a lot to me...it is basically who i have been, all of my life. It meant the world to me when i found the term, i researched Anti-theist and saw that wasn't for me, so i dropped Omni-theist into the search box and up came a little unknown area that happens to exist everywhere. I felt it.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
It meant enough to me to write a book about it, it means enough to me to ask for acceptance into larger forums of respectable religions that have asked what Omnism means, it means quite a lot to me...it is basically who i have been, all of my life. It meant the world to me when i found the term, i researched Anti-theist and saw that wasn't for me, so i dropped Omni-theist into the search box and up came a little unknown area that happens to exist everywhere. I felt it.

Ok. Have you ever considered taking up tap dancing? You're pretty good.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Didn't Julius Caesar declare that "Omnis Gallia in partes tres divisa est?" Was he an Omnist?

IOmnist

Wordsmith
Could you tell me the three most important things about Omnitheism? What distinguishes it from atheism?
The three most important things?
1. Each Omnist keeps an open mind and heart to what is individually important to Omnism
2. It's imperative to not be over-zealous with ones views.
3. Do not press ones garden onto another's garden. What's good for your garden may not be good for another's. Metaphorically speaking.
basically just don't be a jerk. lol.

Didn't Julius Caesar declare that "Omnis Gallia in partes tres divisa est?" Was he an Omnist?

What does Cesar's Gallic war book have to do with this? If Cesar had lost wouldn't there be an entirely different quote? Either way, Cesar could have been whatever he wanted as far as spirituality goes...he was an emperor...matter of fact, he probably could have instituted what he felt on the entire empire, isn't that kind of why we have Roman Catholics?