• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I never thought I'd see the day.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Conservative Only

I never thought I'd see the day that Roe V. Wade was overturned. Ever since I was a teen in the 2000s, I just knew it was a heated topic that was apparently good at churning out fundraising donations in fear-mongering campaigns from both sides during election years. It seemed too good of a cash cow to give up. But apparently I was wrong. And I'm glad for it. I'm blessed to see the end of it. No, it won't end abortion, but I feel it's a good step forward in restoring sanity to this nation.

Trump does deserve his due for this great win for the pro-life cause, so he should be given kudos. But really, all gratitude is due to God for this great victory, imo, especially speaking as a Catholic. The Blessed Mother assuredly watches over the unborn and little children, in my belief.

Today, for us in the pro-life movement, it's a great day of celebration! I intend this thread to be more of a space with that intention. Please be mindful of others.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
Conservative Only

I never thought I'd see the day that Roe V. Wade was overturned. Ever since I was a teen in the 2000s, I just knew it was a heated topic that was apparently good at churning out fundraising donations in fear-mongering campaigns from both sides during election years. It seemed too good of a cash cow to give up. But apparently I was wrong. And I'm glad for it. I'm blessed to see the end of it. No, it won't end abortion, but I feel it's a good step forward in restoring sanity to this nation.

Trump does deserve his due for this great win for the pro-life cause, so he should be given kudos. But really, all gratitude is due to God for this great victory, imo, especially speaking as a Catholic. The Blessed Mother assuredly watches over the unborn and little children, in my belief.

Today, for us in the pro-life movement, it's a great day of celebration! I intend this thread to be more of a space with that intention. Please be mindful of others.

I don't think judges should be legislating.
The conservative position I think agrees with this.
They've really just put it back into the hands of the people.
Putting your "faith" in the democratic process.
You don't always get your moral rathers and I'm willing to accept that.

The only reason the left should be upside is if they don't trust the democratic process to dictate their moral views.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I don't think judges should be legislating.
The conservative position I think agrees with this.
They've really just put it back into the hands of the people.
Putting your "faith" in the democratic process.
You don't always get your moral rathers and I'm willing to accept that.

The only reason the left should be upside is if they don't trust the democratic process to dictate their moral views.
Yes, now it is in the hands of the states. It's not a ban on it, although many people seem confused and think it is.

InChrist

Free4ever
Conservative Only

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, heart, hope, and compassion for the smallest and weakest among us.
I never thought I see the day Roe vs. Wade was overturned either... before the return of Christ.