• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I need help

Kaotica

Acosmic Witch
Hello, I have been struggling whether or not to believe in theistic satanism. I believe I once got an answer that I should watch a youtubers channel that talks about Satanism. She's a high priestess.
BUT I have a huge fear in hell because I grew up in Christianity. I believe I have demons trying to take me down but I don't exactly know how I got this way. I mean, Demons that don't believe in Theistic Satanism, they are just trying to hurt me and the people I care about. Some of them (not all, I think theres more than one), have tried to help me. Im just scared and my fears keep me from believing in Theistic Satanism. I think the demons attacking me (some) are Incubus and I also think that I have been cursed by leaving Christianity somehow, thats why they are here (the demons who don't want to help me).
I think I am oppressed.
Some entities that are around me want me to believe in Christianitys version of Satanism and kill the people I care about (which terrifies me to the core) for Satan and write a Satanic pentagram on the in their blood. I don't even know what that means. I just know its wrong. I am scared. When I say I believe demons are attacking me, I can see, feel, and hear them. I see shadows, I wake up and see demons in the middle of my sleep, when I glance the second time there gone. I hear and feel them attacking me. I know part of it is my fault I think I unknowingly and unintentionally let them in (they don't take no for an answer). I think i'm cursed.
What should I do?
I try to keep myself protected by wearing a quarts crystal. I believe in crystal healing but I haven't studied it completely.

I'll be blunt. First, you're in the wrong section. Second, Satanism isn't for you. It's a path for the mighty, not the weak.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
I try to keep myself protected by wearing a quarts crystal. I believe in crystal healing but I haven't studied it completely.

Well, having had something to do with it for awhile. Hmm, about 30 years... :D

I'm unaware for any legit demons attacking anyone. Secondly, your symptoms are basically paranoid delusions with Christian trappings. I'm not saying that to be mean, but rather to see a mental heath professional -- they make quality medications to make these things go away.

Most people who have psychic abilities don't "see" spiritual beings in the conventional sense or hear them as you'd hear someone talking to you. It's more of the way you'd see something in a dream or telepathic in nature. You have impressions rather than seeing it or hearing with your physical senses. Physical manifestations are usually the run of the mill ghosts pretending to be something bigger and badder, but they're not. Also, in addition to that information I recommend a carbon monoxide detector being installed where you spend the most of your time. As many people see or hear hallucinations when exposed to minute quantities of carbon monoxide. Please take that advice extremely seriously as it has a potential to be fatal.

It's unlikely that you are in contact with actual spiritual beings without making an extended direct effort on your own and it takes years to actually develop that talent. Some never do. Anyway, I'm not writing this post to make you feel dumb but rather to rule out the non-spiritual reasons for these things to be occurring before reaching the presumptuous conclusion that something spiritual IS happening.