1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I need help this is not a joke nor drill

Discussion in 'Paranormal Activities' started by Trevor, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Deeje

Deeje Avid Bible Student
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,922
    Religion:
    Christian JW
    It is absolutely unconscionable to keep a beneficial medicine under ban when so many people, who can be relieved of so many of their symptoms, can't legally access it....its as if its the worst drug in existence....it makes me mad that a God-given plant with such wonderful healing properties can be demonized so that drug companies can make a fortune off their synthetic drugs that most of the time make people sicker than they already were. Any drug can be abused, but to ban a medicine that has so many uses so that suffering continues unnecessarily, is what is criminal to me. :(

You are too young to be carrying around such a load. You need help and you reached out.....that is so much better than isolating yourself with your own horrible thoughts. We would love to see you gain some control and start enjoying your life.

Hope she can help you....be open and honest about everything that is going on in your life. Doctors can't address what they don't know about.

Bi-polar disorder is in my family too and passed on from a parent to all three of his children. Unfortunately alcohol is the medication of choice for too many with depressive illnesses and that is the (legal) drug that causes way more harm than good.
    Cannabis doesn't make people aggressive...it isn't addictive and it relaxes people and helps with appetite and mood stability.

Its good to see you taking on the advice that is offered with the best of intentions from the members here.

Take care little brother. ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. JM Hardwick

JM Hardwick SkyguyMasterDiver

Ratings:
    +4
    Religion:
    Christian

I would offer that it’s the other way around, “With God comes Satan.”

1 Peter 5:6-11 NIV
    [6] Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. [7] Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. [8] Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. [9] Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. [10] And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. [11] To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Become a student of God’s Word. Approach it as a small child, hungry and searching for the truth. You don’t have to read it from cover to cover, but search it as you would a textbook or source reference. Think of some life question you have, then search His Word for the answer. Combine this with prayer and you might just develop a new focus for your life. Take your mind off of negative things and move into the light.

We talk to God through prayer. He responds through His Word.

There is a fabulous, free app, NIV Study Bible!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bonsoir

Bonsoir New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Religion:
    No
    If you want to take a good cordless drill, I can recommend you to check https://www.firstcordlessdrillreviews.com service. They have a good comparison table with all new models of 2018 and you can find and buy the best in the market! Good luck!

4. Twilight Hue

Twilight Hue The gentle embrace of twilight has become my guide

Ratings:
    +12,025
    Religion:
    Philosophical Buddhism
    Sounds like you got enough problems already. I probably wouldn't exasperate the situation by adding in things like Paranormal assumptions.

• Like Like x 1