• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I need help this is not a joke nor drill

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
The cost of weed for the most part, I’ve gotten it to where I can buy 50$ worth for a week. I wish it was legal it enhances life, makes you forget about the bad stuff. Get better sleep and gives me enough of an appetite to eat like a normal person.

It is absolutely unconscionable to keep a beneficial medicine under ban when so many people, who can be relieved of so many of their symptoms, can't legally access it....its as if its the worst drug in existence....it makes me mad that a God-given plant with such wonderful healing properties can be demonized so that drug companies can make a fortune off their synthetic drugs that most of the time make people sicker than they already were. Any drug can be abused, but to ban a medicine that has so many uses so that suffering continues unnecessarily, is what is criminal to me. :(

It honestly has restored so much faith in humanity because you’ve all never met me but care for a fellow person enough to sit here and tell me ways to make my life better that’s amazing. My mom seems to be happy she’s good at making the best of any situation. My dad though he’s always had a bunch of problems in and out of prison I’m not gonna let myself follow his steps.

You are too young to be carrying around such a load. You need help and you reached out.....that is so much better than isolating yourself with your own horrible thoughts. We would love to see you gain some control and start enjoying your life.

I’m not sure, but I’m going to look into Gretchen cromer for sure.

Hope she can help you....be open and honest about everything that is going on in your life. Doctors can't address what they don't know about.

I’ll for sure get some b vitamins as well and yeah , I’m glad to see good people. I’ve got bipolar disorder which is why I had the trileptol so that with the depression sucks.

Bi-polar disorder is in my family too and passed on from a parent to all three of his children. Unfortunately alcohol is the medication of choice for too many with depressive illnesses and that is the (legal) drug that causes way more harm than good.
Cannabis doesn't make people aggressive...it isn't addictive and it relaxes people and helps with appetite and mood stability.

Its good to see you taking on the advice that is offered with the best of intentions from the members here.

Take care little brother. ;)

JM Hardwick

SkyguyMasterDiver
Thank you for your input, anything is needed and I’m going to take it all the to the heart. I’ve been in and out of counseling since I’ve been nine and it has never helped me. My mom suggested the same thing last night, I’m considering it all, maybe a priest would be the best type of counselor. I’ve had my doubts about god, but I’ve always said if he can prove himself to me I’d follow him like no other. This was almost undeniable proof to me and there’s no doubt in my mind now that he’s real. With Satan comes God, you can’t have one with out the other.

I would offer that it’s the other way around, “With God comes Satan.”

1 Peter 5:6-11 NIV
[6] Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. [7] Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. [8] Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. [9] Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings. [10] And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. [11] To him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Become a student of God’s Word. Approach it as a small child, hungry and searching for the truth. You don’t have to read it from cover to cover, but search it as you would a textbook or source reference. Think of some life question you have, then search His Word for the answer. Combine this with prayer and you might just develop a new focus for your life. Take your mind off of negative things and move into the light.

We talk to God through prayer. He responds through His Word.

There is a fabulous, free app, NIV Study Bible!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
THE BACK STORY
I’m 16 years old, never experienced a hallucination, if that’s what this was. Some nights I’m forced to sleep with my mom because she thinks I’m going to kill myself. I’ve got some severe depression in my life and for my mom who found me unconscious on the floor when I was nine from a suicide attempt she doesn’t play that with me. There’s a lot of more stuff on that but That’s not what I’m here for. I know this website is for religious people, I for one have fell off Christianity and this experience may have shot the fear of god into me.
THE INCIDENT
I was awake till 2 AM talking to my mom about all the stuff making me depressed, yesterday was horrible. in fear I wouldn’t sleep well because I haven’t gotten a good nights sleep in 3 or 4 days I took 2 Tylenol PMs which is abnormal for me. Comes 8 AM we’re both asleep, my moms been snoring for hours. All of a fu**** sudden I start to hear words instead of snoring. I don’t remember the first few words but I remember it turned into her flopping while chanting hell, The voice was so demonic.. All of a sudden it stopped and she went back to snoring.. I woke her up, some may think it was careless of me to do I know but I’m not sure if this was a dream. I don’t know if it was some type of half awake half asleep hallucination or something. This feels way too real and I’m extremely frightened.
Sounds like you got enough problems already. I probably wouldn't exasperate the situation by adding in things like Paranormal assumptions.