• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I need a recap

sparc872

Hey guys! I haven't had much time to stop in and chat too much lately but I'm still here. I know you were all worried :p

How about a quick recap of the most important things that have happened in the last two weeks? I know everyone can come up with some interesting things :D

Hacker

sparc872 said:
Hey guys! I haven't had much time to stop in and chat too much lately but I'm still here. I know you were all worried :p

How about a quick recap of the most important things that have happened in the last two weeks? I know everyone can come up with some interesting things :D
Welcome back! What's most important to you?:)

sparc872

WB Sparc! :)

i need a nightcap.

Grow more hair, it's all natural and a nightcap will make your hair a mess.

Welcome back! What's most important to you?:)

Anything and everything! Whatever you guys think is important news. If you got a dog and want to let me know, tell me. If a new thread you think I should provide my extremely deep and thought provoking insight in has popped up, feel free to point me to it :D

I hope all there is is good news. Nobody died right?