• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Miss You Guys

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
So I'm working roughly 50 to 60 hour weeks, while wasting another 5 to 10 hours each week due to rusted time management skills. Consequently, I haven't had much time for the Forum, which has certainly made many of you suspiciously happy these days. Nevertheless, I miss you guys.

EDIT: I did not intend to give anyone the impression that I was complaining and/or bragging about working hard. Nevertheless some one or two of you have apparently found it personally offensive that I spent time on the Forum today. Why it's any business of yours that I have decided to take a Sunday off is beyond the power of my puny brain to compute. But bless you for your staunch morals! I am pleased to see the American work ethic alive and well -- at least when applied to judging others. :D

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
So I'm working roughly 50 to 60 hour weeks, while wasting another 5 to 10 hours each week due to rusted time management skills. Consequently, I haven't had much time for the Forum, which has certainly made many of you suspiciously happy these days. Nevertheless, I miss you guys.
Just keep sockin' that money away.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Hey yeah, i remember you...

Laika

Premium Member

Take Care Sunstone. I hope you are well. We'll be here whenever you need us. :)

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
you must have an immanent deadline, for you to post (if I caught them all) 11 new threads in a VERY SHORT period of time...:confused:o_O:mad::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:

Terry Sampson

Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that Sunstone can purportedly work a 40-hr week and post two or three threads in a day, but when he claims to be working a 50 to 60 hour week, 9 of the 10 threads I wake up to see in my RF "New Threads" column are by Sunstone?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
We're cousins of some sort since we're both "sun". So I created a sunny thread just about him.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Good to have you back!

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member

Pffft my minimum week is 84 hours. I don't start sweating til I break 100+.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I just checked.
Sunstone was logged into RF earlier this afternoon.

Apparently, this forum is more important than his book.
Tom

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I just checked.
Sunstone was logged into RF earlier this afternoon.

Apparently, this forum is more important than his book.
Tom

I did not intend to give anyone the impression that I was complaining and/or bragging about working hard. Nevertheless some one or two of you have apparently found it personally offensive that I spent time on the Forum today. Why it's any business of yours that I have decided to take a Sunday off is beyond the power of my puny brain to compute. But bless you for your staunch morals! I am pleased to see the American work ethic alive and well -- at least when applied to judging others.

Last edited:

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Good to have you back!

Thanks Ken! That's very kind of you! I try to drop in for an hour or two a week you see. Today, I took four or so hours, since I felt I needed a break. I very much appreciate your welcome.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Am I the only one who thinks it's odd that Sunstone can purportedly work a 40-hr week and post two or three threads in a day, but when he claims to be working a 50 to 60 hour week, 9 of the 10 threads I wake up to see in my RF "New Threads" column are by Sunstone?

Do I know you?

David1967

Premium Member
What exactly are you working on? When we spoke a couple of weeks ago, you answered, "Sunstones house of ill repute." o_O:D
But seriously, it's good to come on RF and see some new threads with your name on them. :)