• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I may have pushed this to far hehe

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
My style heading toward relaxed hippie or Bohemian style (two different styles)
Here's something funny- I didn't buy most my clothes i got them from other people. I told my dad I was looking for masculine clothing. He got excited and started giving me some his shirts. HE'S A FOOT TALLER THEN ME!

I love the support glad he accepts im nonbinary but im short

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Here's something funny- I didn't buy most my clothes i got them from other people. I told my dad I was looking for masculine clothing. He got excited and started giving me some his shirts. HE'S A FOOT TALLER THEN ME!

I love the support glad he accepts im nonbinary but im short
For a side to side comparision this is me and my dad before I started covering my hair. And he was like Here have some of my shirts:
upload_2022-5-18_8-8-21.png

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I recommend Hawaiian shirts....or Hawaiian-like shirts.

Trivia....
It's said that on vintage shirts, fish have bigger lips.
486fad323de4d3b70ba8e43c69f604d8.jpg
Thankfully, that sort of thing is banned in the UK, contravening the Sartorial Good Taste Act (1976).

(Reminds me of holidaying in Venice - you could spot the American tourists a mile off :D )

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Thankfully, that sort of thing is banned in the UK, contravening the Sartorial Good Taste Act (1976).

(Reminds me of holidaying in Venice - you could spot the American tourists a mile off :D )
Britain...so many people frightened
of color & threatened by fabulous.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
If we're going for color...
WIN_20220518_10_49_07_Pro.jpg

This is a dress.
WIN_20220518_10_50_23_Pro.jpg

This one's a little harder to see. Its Salwar Kameez. The shirt is long(goes to about mid thigh). The flowered bottoms are full pants; very puffy and lots of room. The scarf over it is called a dupatta. I sometimes wear it over my hair, sometimes over my shoulders.

Edit: sorry for bad picture quality; I had to take them with my computer

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Red blue and white striped shirt with red and white striped shorts do not match :D that was the message from my girlfriend :p but matched with other clothes do work hehe
Who is not to some extent? That, I think, is a nice shirt. I do not like shorts, British influence.
If we're going for color..
Beautiful. When my nephew's wife comes to our place, she will always wear something shiny, Golden or silver, and trinkets. That pleases me greatly, and is what I like for my daughter-in-laws. In that respect, my own daughter-in-law generally wears drab clothes (What can I do?).

Last edited:

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
If we're going for color...
View attachment 62994
This is a dress.
View attachment 62995
This one's a little harder to see. Its Salwar Kameez. The shirt is long(goes to about mid thigh). The flowered bottoms are full pants; very puffy and lots of room. The scarf over it is called a dupatta. I sometimes wear it over my hair, sometimes over my shoulders.

Edit: sorry for bad picture quality; I had to take them with my computer
Like the top one lots.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Horrific things. Knees {ugh}

My husband's got the right idea about his shorts... they're so long, they go to about mid calf. Then, he wears knee high socks with them, just in case...

(It baffles me he bothers with shorts, but whatever floats his boat!)

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I want to express being a free spirit :)

Without making any negative judgments, it sounds a little like you might want to surprise or shock others a bit. There's nothing wrong with that - go for it! Just remember that that intention is distinct from truly being a free spirit.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
My husband's got the right idea about his shorts... they're so long, they go to about mid calf. Then, he wears knee high socks with them, just in case...

(It baffles me he bothers with shorts, but whatever floats his boat!)

The only good thing about my shorts (known hereabouts as MLCs) is that they have nine pockets. Nine! How brilliant is that? OK, so pockets have a special place in my heart. :oops:

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
The only good thing about my shorts (known hereabouts as MLCs) is that they have nine pockets. Nine! How brilliant is that? OK, so pockets have a special place in my heart. :oops:

That red dress I showed has pockets! Not nine... but still! Pockets on a dress!