• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I love fat people

Spiderman

Veteran Member
th.jpg
nnn.jpg
kkk.jpg

Today, I'm enshrining Christ Farley. I call him Christ Farley, because he died same age as Christ (33), was Catholic, and he died with a Rosary in is hand. Yes, I know he was with a prostitute and died of a drug overdose, but a person can have difficulties with the flesh and still be a Saint. All Saints were sinners. (Peter, whom the Church was founded upon, denied Christ three times.)

Bottom line is, he must have made his peace with God, because he died with a Rosary in his hands. Before you click on this spoiler, I'm warning you it is a death shot and he is foaming at the mouth, but he has a Rosary in his hand, which suggests that he died while praying. In his left hand you can see him clutching Rosary beads.
chrisfarleydeathpic-blog.jpg

Being fat carries with it a lot of problems, but do you think that Chris Farley, John Candy, and John Belushi would have been as successful comedians if they weren't fat?? Of course not. Being fat can build character.

I'm Catholic Shinto, and part of the Shinto faith is to recognize Japan as the Holy land of the Kami, and pray to the imperial spirits. So, I cherish Japan and the Shinto faith, and the State sport of Japan is Sumo wrestling. How could Sumo wrestling be entertaining if the people weren't obese?

All Sumos go to heaven! :D Fat people are truly enriching our world, if they only channel their obesity the right way.
9e387c5b435e071610aa6b5e61b0bca3.jpg
th01EETAPR.jpg
th03TXIMH1.jpg
thXY8YGF5D.jpg
th2KNTR7E4.jpg

I swear, I go to these websites where all these people, usually young women, who are sometimes gorgeous, kill themselves because they think they are fat. If only people knew how much obesity is enhancing the lives of so many people.

I tried to put on weight at a foster home where they had dairy cows. I drank straight jars of cream, putting thousands of calories in me instantly. I couldn't gain weight.

I bless and pray for obese people when I see them. They aren't appreciated and are often very self-conscious and antagonized and bullied. Being fat can be heroic because it is a heavy cross to carry. Obesity builds character. If you are fat, I appreciate and sympathize with the heavy cross you carry. Your suffering is not in vain. You will be rewarded for your pain.
thSE0XB2QO.jpg

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
It's kind of strange with sumo wrestlers because underneath all the fat they are still athletes underneath as there is a physical training regiment with the sport.

It's kind of amazing learning about sumo wrestling.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Of you are an RF poster who is fat, I would appreciate a selfie of you. Don't be shy! I find obesity to be charming, amusing, and intriguing.

Be happy like the obese Buddhas! :)
happy-fat-buddha1.jpg
download (60).jpg
download (61).jpg
sumo-wrestler.jpg

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
I am a rotund individual, but I have already initiated a plan to not be in that category.

Craig Sedok

View attachment 22163 View attachment 22164 View attachment 22165

Today, I'm enshrining Christ Farley. I call him Christ Farley, because he died same age as Christ (33), was Catholic, and he died with a Rosary in is hand. Yes, I know he was with a prostitute and died of a drug overdose, but a person can have difficulties with the flesh and still be a Saint. All Saints were sinners. (Peter, whom the Church was founded upon, denied Christ three times.)

Bottom line is, he must have made his peace with God, because he died with a Rosary in his hands. Before you click on this spoiler, I'm warning you it is a death shot and he is foaming at the mouth, but he has a Rosary in his hand, which suggests that he died while praying. In his left hand you can see him clutching Rosary beads.

Being fat carries with it a lot of problems, but do you think that Chris Farley, John Candy, and John Belushi would have been as successful comedians if they weren't fat?? Of course not. Being fat can build character.

I'm Catholic Shinto, and part of the Shinto faith is to recognize Japan as the Holy land of the Kami, and pray to the imperial spirits. So, I cherish Japan and the Shinto faith, and the State sport of Japan is Sumo wrestling. How could Sumo wrestling be entertaining if the people weren't obese?

All Sumos go to heaven! :D Fat people are truly enriching our world, if they only channel their obesity the right way.
View attachment 22157 View attachment 22158 View attachment 22159 View attachment 22160 View attachment 22161

I swear, I go to these websites where all these people, usually young women, who are sometimes gorgeous, kill themselves because they think they are fat. If only people knew how much obesity is enhancing the lives of so many people.

I tried to put on weight at a foster home where they had dairy cows. I drank straight jars of cream, putting thousands of calories in me instantly. I couldn't gain weight.

I bless and pray for obese people when I see them. They aren't appreciated and are often very self-conscious and antagonized and bullied. Being fat can be heroic because it is a heavy cross to carry. Obesity builds character. If you are fat, I appreciate and sympathize with the heavy cross you carry. Your suffering is not in vain. You will be rewarded for your pain.
View attachment 22162
Yeah, you a fat capture.