• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I know not all Muslims are Islamists, but...

Octavia156

OTO/EGC
I know not all Muslims are Islamists, but...All Islamists are Muslims.

So, what is the Muslim community doing about this?

Why do you not take responsibility for the terror and murder of non-believers, instead of just syaing oh, they're just nuts!

They may be nuts, but they are using your religion to justify what they do... does this not make you question yourself/why you belong to the religion?

Or try and do something about it?

If someone tried to hack the head off an innocnet father in the name of my religion I'd question whether I'd want to affiliate myself with that religion anymore.

Last edited:

dynavert2012

Why do you not take responsibility for the terror and murder of non-believers, instead of just syaing oh, they're just nuts!

They may be nuts, but they are using your religion to justify what they do... does this not make you question yourself/why you belong to the religion?

If someone tried to hack the head off an innocnet father in the name of my religion I'd question whether I'd want to affiliate myself with that religion anymore.

i think you are mixing between Islamist and terrorists, i think you are talking about terrorists,

for sure i'm against attacking innocent.

but i don't know why you want us to question ourselves why we are Muslims as terrorists are? why should we leave Islam for some ppl who misunderstood it?
why you don't ask Buddhists to leave Buddhism too cuz of the Burmese actions against Muslim there?
why you don't ask Indians to leave India because of the women harassment there?

why you don't question yourself why you still in UK although of it's history full of crimes
your question isn't sensible at all

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Because we know what our religion is, and because we are not responsable of those people.

The police and the governement are in charge of this, not us.

You think that those people will listen to us ? They won't.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
First of all, the title is not correct.

Second, what do you do about the English terrorists who have gone half way around the world killing innocent people?

robo

Nothing can be done. Allah promises to do the following to disbelievers in Jahannum:

Quran 4:56 said:
Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses - We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted in Might and Wise.

Which of the two incidents is worse do you think - Allah torturing billions of disbelievers by roasting the skin, replacing the skin and reroasting the skin for all of eternity or the occurence in Woolwich? Be honest now.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
What is an Islamist? A supporter of the creation of Islamic States, perhaps?

If so, it seems to me that one needs to discuss what would a Islamic State be. Do any actually exist now, for instance? Can any exist without a reestablishment of the Caliphate?

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
Terrorist kill more muslims than anyone else. Look what they do to Sufi and anyone who dont agdee.

Octavia156

OTO/EGC
Not according to the Muslims I know.

But, speaking of labels, what do you call a person who maliciously and ignorantly seeks to taint 1.6 billion individuals with the deranged (and repeatedly repudiated) actions of a few?

Not sure... what do you call someone in ignorant denial?

The fact is these terrorists say they are doing it for you... or your God supposedly... doesn't matter how many billion people are in the same state of denial.
Facts are facts - Men who call themselves Muslims are murdering innocent people on the streets in the name of Islam....

What other religion is doing this today?

Octavia156

OTO/EGC
What is an Islamist? A supporter of the creation of Islamic States, perhaps?

If so, it seems to me that one needs to discuss what would a Islamic State be. Do any actually exist now, for instance? Can any exist without a reestablishment of the Caliphate?

Isn't Saudi an Islmic state?
Where women are stoned, blamed for rape and people are beheaded in the streets etc?

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
Where women are stoned, blamed for rape and people are beheaded in the streets etc?
:facepalm: Its also the kingdom that came into power after Muhammad ibn Abd Al wahhab linked with the Saud family in order to push his ideology.

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
I know not all catholic priest are pedophiles, but...pedophile priest are catholics

I know not all Jews are zionist, but... all zionist are jews.

I know not all Germans are nazis, but.... all nazis were Germans

I can go on :rolleyes:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Facts are facts - Men who call themselves Muslims are murdering innocent people on the streets in the name of Islam....
And therefore 1.6 billion people bare responsibility? This is little more than bigotry run amok.

Shall we hold you accountable for the rabid acts of the world's xenophobes? You certainly go out of your way to validate them. :rolleyes:

Treks

And therefore 1.6 billion people bare responsibility? This is little more than bigotry run amok.

The same could be said about the people who were killed in 9/11. Do all those people who died bear responsibility for whatever problem these terrorists have?

F0uad

Isn't the west the biggest supporter of him, now are all western people bad because the western governments support him?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

It seems to really depend on who you ask, and perhaps when. Quite possibly on how Islamic you are yourself, too. If there is a clearly Islamic state in existence, people sure are reticent on admiting that much or telling what it would be. Perhaps Dubai or Kuwait?

I don't feel informed enough to opine one way or the other.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Isn't the west the biggest supporter of him, now are all western people bad because the western governments support him?

Those are in fact two very good questions. Neither has a clear answer in my opinion.

Let me ask a couple of my own:

If changes are needed in Saudi Arabia government, then who is in the position to decide so, and which means, if any, do they have to cause those changes?

I have a hunch that most Westerns would answer "the Arabs that live there" and "refusal to keep supporting them". Many would say that similar situations were what has been named "the Arab Spring".

But I take it (by your questions quoted above) that you don't really take such a stance. Is that correct?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

Hi....

Brave thread and OP, I think. I bet you receive over 30 personal insults before the thread slumbers. I can see some already!

Have a look at this current report by the Mail:-
You are now entering Sharia law Britain: As Islamic extremists declare a Sharia law zone in a London suburb, there are worrying social and moral implications | Mail Online

Abu Izzadeen wants to impose Sharia law in the district of Waltham Forest. Men and women will be separated, Homosexuals banned....... the usual list of outrageous inhuman disgraces....

But the really worrying part of this report is that:-
Fathers push forward their young sons (wearing skull caps for prayers at the local mosque) so they can get a good view of the man who is plainly viewed by many as a hero.

I personally would call this extremism. It does read as if this bigoted disgusting prejudiced mindset is supported by a lot of Muslims. However bad we are in England, whatever bad things our leaders have done over the last few thousand years, I don't think that we should allow anybody to destroy the Equality Act that so many of us have supported and waited for ....for so long.

It's not just the terrorists trying to force entry to aircraft cockpits (yesterday), or just the disgusting murder of a soldier walking in the street, or just the two foiled terrorist attempts last month....... the reports 'flow' ..... 'flow' meaning a steady stream of incidents. I was called many bad things when I last posted that word on RF............

Yet whenever a bad thing happens, senior Muslims make statements that these are nothing to do with them or their faith. I remember wondering why so many Asian and African people were running, dancing and calling out excitedly in Chatham high street on the morning of 9/11. I had no idea until I joined a group of shoppers outside an electrical retail shop, staring at the televisions. Then somebody told me. Then I knew what the dancing and chanting excitement was all about.

Your big question was:-

......... yet so far, no single offer or suggestion has been made. No positive action recommended. However, this morning our media reports that our government is now looking to take action against all and any who incite any crimes against anybody for any reason. Our freedom of speech does not extend to incitement, provocation, threats, slanders and a whole list of other unacceptable actions.