• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I keep having the same nightmare over and over.Need advice

Frank Goad

I dream I am at my Methodist church and everything is going good until I look down and notice I am butt naked without a stitch of clothes on!
icon_sad.gif
What makes it worse is we have little kids at my church so they get an eyeful as well too. Advice?
In my dream, the way I find out I am naked is my clothes just disappear.
icon_sad.gif
Then my whole church is laughing except for some little kids who are covering their eyes.
icon_sad.gif

What makes it worse the kids in my dream are 10 to 12(because that is their ages in real life). And are both male and female(just like their genders in real life).
icon_sad.gif

BSM1

What? Me worry?
In your dream you simply look everyone in the eye and tell them that cold does cause shrinkage...

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Naked dreams are pretty common and there are web sites out there that discuss them. I don't have any insight into what they might mean.

Audie

Veteran Member
I dream I am at my Methodist church and everything is going good until I look down and notice I am butt naked without a stitch of clothes on!
icon_sad.gif
What makes it worse is we have little kids at my church so they get an eyeful as well too. Advice?
icon_sad.gif
Then my whole church is laughing except for some little kids who are covering their eyes.
icon_sad.gif

What makes it worse the kids in my dream are 10 to 12(because that is their ages in real life). And are both male and female(just like their genders in real life).
icon_sad.gif

You dont describe it as being a nightmare, just a goofy dream.
Learn to control it. You know it is a dream, have fun with it.

I have had trauma-induced nightmares for years.

I dont always succeed by any means, but often I can recognize
it as a dream and find a way, to change it, escape from the
attack.

Try it!

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I dream I am at my Methodist church and everything is going good until I look down and notice...

Naked dreams are pretty common

+1... listen to sun rise...

look it up... but careful with the search terms if you are at work... ;)

Also... get ready for some pretty weird advertising... that's just modern internet browsers, cookies, etc... nothing supernatural.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Naked dreams are pretty common and there are web sites out there that discuss them. I don't have any insight into what they might mean.
I had a couple of teacher colleagues, both female, who had them, standing in front of the class. One I remember was quite funny and descriptive about it. Some kid (young man) would look at her oddly, then she'd come in to the staff room, and tell us how it reminded her somehow of last night's dream.

Personally, I've never had one.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

icon_sad.gif

maybe you're afraid of what people would really think about you, underneath that facade? maybe you care to much about what people think of you?

isaiah prophecied for 3 yrs naked. maybe you should too?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif

icon_sad.gif

You say its a dream, accept it as a dream.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I have had trauma-induced nightmares for years.

I dont always succeed by any means, but often I can recognize
it as a dream and find a way, to change it, escape from the
attack.

Try it!

I wish i could, but at least they are not often antmany

Skwim

Veteran Member
I'd change churches. There's one in Virginia that even welcomes naked parishioners.

upload_2019-2-14_10-27-34.jpeg