• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I just noticed Wendy's uniform says "Mom" at the neck!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
391-3919137_wendys-clip-art.png

Or collar.

Do you think it is supposed to say "Mom"? I just learned I'm not the first person that noticed it , thanks to google, but it was weird, because I noticed it right away without the help of google.

I've mentioned at this site, many coincidences involving a girl named Helena Farrrell who was bullied to death for having red hair.

In art class today, I couldn't draw or paint like the other people, so I just drew Helena's name in big colorful letters and proceeded to write her a letter. The lady running the group afterwards mentions she is named after "Connie". I look up "Connie" and it is a female type of "Constantine". Helena was the Mother of Roman Emperor Constantine, and I pray to Roman Emperors.

Today, I had a coincidence involving the Capitoline wolf, breastfeeding the founders of Rome too. On my half-hour walk, I saw a Wendy's wrapper and picked it up because it reminded me of Helena Farrell's red hair. Helena Farrell, despite being younger than me, I see as a Mother, like all the Capitol Hill Queens.

I saw at the collar immediately "Mom". Then on this thread I mentioned coincidences involving Denise Naslund earlier today:

Thank you Shadow Wolf!

And a guy in the courtyard is ranting and raving how he broke up with his girlfriend for 18 years, named Denise. On the sidewalk in the courtyard is a hand print with the name Dennis, I pointed out to him. That's the male form of Denise. (Means Dionysus, Greek God of wine, intoxication, religious ecstasy, sexuality, and gave his blood to be drunk in the form of wine)

But one of the Divinities I identify Denise with is Arab Moon Goddess Fatima, because she is half Arab. The handprint spoke to me because on the letter to Helena Farrell, I referred to the Holy Hamsa of Fatima as the hand which holds the world together.

On that hand is the all-seeing eyeball of Divine Femininity (like a female equivalent of the eye of Horus). On the walk where I found Wendy (and nicknamed Helena Wendy today, she's also nicknamed Athena/Sophia), I also found a Hat with many Eyeballs on it. The tag on the hat said "Hunter". Goddess Diana, who inspired Wonder-woman, is Goddess of the Moon, and Goddess of the Hunt. Remember, Fatima is also Goddess of the Moon.

I'm just sharing these signs, not because they change much, but here is the kicker. In group afterwards, we watched a film on obesity in America. After Mcdonald's, whose face pops up on our big-screen TV?:

wendys-most-retweeted-tweet-chicken-nuggets.jpg

No way this is all entirely just confirmation bias. Some of yes. But it happens a lot.

At the end of the day, this isn't going to revolutionize my life, but I'm going to hold onto that wrapper and hat as relics for my Honden.

Do you think Wendy's originally intended for her Collar to say "Mom"?

Oh, and yesterday, when I was signing my emergency contact for a medical transportation ride to the clinic, I wrote mom, and the "O" looked like a heart without me doing it on purpose. It didn't look like a perfect shaped heart, but still qualified as one, and was on accident. I've never had an O do that on accident before. I think the message is that I have a Mom in Heaven, more than one, and I love her/them dearly! :heart:

F1fan

Veteran Member
A guy I used to work with was neighbors with Dave Thomas and Wendy, his daughter. He said the logo is way cuter than she was.