• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I just got here

I just got here. I'm an old man and much of the frustrations of living in east Tennessee for seventy five years will be apparent in my posts. I'm agnostic...I don't know and you don't either! :)

theosopher

I just got here. I'm an old man and much of the frustrations of living in east Tennessee for seventy five years will be apparent in my posts. I'm agnostic...I don't know and you don't either! :)

Hi George. Welcome.

Since you do think you do know, what I know, what will we talk about?

Should I only ask a question if I forget what I know?

How is this going to work, exactly?

Daemon Sophic

Welcome aboard the RF George!
I like your attitude already, as you can tell from the signature I've had on all my posts since I got here. ;)

P.S. - Frubals are "points". You gain them by writing good posts here. If someone likes your post (i.e. its funny, its inciteful, its well researched/informative, etc...) then they can add to your collection of Frubals. It means nothing, and you cannot trade them in for a skateboard or color television. :shrug: Some people are fooled into thinking that having a lot means that the poster is intelligent and witty. :rolleyes:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
What are Free Balls :)
Frubals are 'points', or 'reputation power' given by one member to another when you agree with, or particularly enjoyed their post.

(You get to start with ten 'freebies' ;))

To give someone Frubals on a post, click on the silver 'scales' in the right hand upper corner of that post.

Frubals are 'points', or 'reputation power' given by one member to another when you agree with, or particularly enjoyed their post.

(You get to start with ten 'freebies' ;))

To give someone Frubals on a post, click on the silver 'scales' in the right hand upper corner of that post.

Must be a mistake on mine...now it shows tens of thousands :)