• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I just contacted Boys to men Mentoring and told them this:

Jonathan Bailey

This has been on my mind as of late as follows:

It seems as if mere common masculine terms like BOY and MAN these days themselves are considered TOXIC CUSS WORDS among the Left Politically-Correct Elitists and Militant Feminists. The worst thing to ever happen to boyhood in America was the inclusion of females into the Boy Scouts of America, the last true bastion of long-standing youth male bonding across the fruited plain. Our sex no longer has an individual identity it seems. The femi-libs would steal our manhood parts, Y chromosomes and deep voices if they could. There is nothing exclusively for the fellows anymore it seems. I'm frankly quite surprised we even have our own restrooms with urinals these days. Yes, there are handful of male-only youth alternatives to the traditional male-only Boy Scouts, but they purposely leave the term BOY out of their titles like cowards. It's "KOSHER and DANDY" these days to have female-only things with GIRL or WOMAN written all over them. What hypocrisy! Why has male-kind been so villainized and femaleness so victimized? What can your cause do to help boyhood in America get through all the chaos and gender confusion these days? There was a time when boys became men and were expected to be the sole economic providers for their families. Male young people in America pursued college educations , military service, public service, professions, businesses or skilled trades to be good providers. This gender upside-down thing has totally eradicated family values. Why is the education system doing everything for girls these days but kicking boys under the bus? I think the biggest problem is the decay of the American family. Single moms. No male role models for male children in the household.

siti

Boy! Oops! I mean man! Oh heck! I mean what on earth are you blabbering on about?