• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I Interview RF part III

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
If you guys want to know the real reason I had this thread, it was a year ago and I created the first two when I was probably a bit more into fun and games. Then I get told by some people that I should bring them back. So I tried again, though I'm not certain my humor is as lighthearted as it used to be.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I more just make light of things that bother me in these threads, like loaded questions in debates, as well as me noticing that sometimes people ask impossible questions.

osgart

Nothing my eye, Something for sure
I more just make light of things that bother me in these threads, like loaded questions in debates, as well as me noticing that sometimes people ask impossible questions.

Debates without doing the homework are not very fascinating. I can drink that punch!

If you don't like loaded questions , how about loaded potatoes?

Seriously though it's best to be choosey about the threads. The follow option let's you pick up on interesting members.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Debates without doing the homework are not very fascinating. I can drink that punch!

If you don't like loaded questions , how about loaded potatoes?

Seriously though it's best to be choosey about the threads. The follow option let's you pick up on interesting members.

Yeah. These forums are sometimes an experiment for me. Sometimes people treat me too seriously. On the other hand, I don't want to tell jokes nonstop either, and end up being seen in a similar fashion to Revoltingest. Developing one's identity is a gradual thing when one wishes to become transgender.

osgart

Yeah. These forums are sometimes an experiment for me. Sometimes people treat me too seriously. On the other hand, I don't want to tell jokes nonstop either, and end up being seen in a similar fashion to Revoltingest. Developing one's identity is a gradual thing when one wishes to become transgender.

I thought you were transgender.

I wouldn't know how Revoltingest is perceived.

Humor on a religious internet site is a necessity. I try not to be too rippin' serious on here.

I have never attacked sincere opposition though. I always stick to the topic, and never really get personal about it all. The only subject I have attacked is fundamentalism. Nothing personal though.

Unfortunately religion is very personal though.

I don't know any transgender people though! I come from an old values family.
When I first learned of transgender I was actually surprised about it all. I felt awful about how people can mistreat them.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I thought you were transgender.

I'm a nonbinary person who has a lot of transgender friends and gains their perspective and occasionally relays one of their stories with their permission. I was approved for hormones but haven't started taking them yet. Some will say I already am trans, but I don't fret the linguistics too much.

osgart

I'm a nonbinary person who has a lot of transgender friends and gains their perspective and occasionally relays one of their stories with their permission. I was approved for hormones but haven't started taking them yet. Some will say I already am trans, but I don't fret the linguistics too much.

Honestly I don't understand all the mating aspects of either.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Honestly I don't understand all the mating aspects of either.

It gets complicated. But enough study calms the confusion.

In the 3D graphics world like with video games, there is something called Normal Mapping, where you start with a regular 3D model, and basically apply a different definition of 3D model with some code, causing the first 3D model to look like the second 3D model. This may be a terrible comparison, but that is how I understand myself becoming transgender - I have the workings of a guy, but taking hormones will make me somewhat female, I'll still never have periods or give birth, but I'll still have a huge number of female aspects and it can get somewhat close.

osgart

It gets complicated. But enough study calms the confusion.

In the 3D graphics world like with video games, there is something called Normal Mapping, where you start with a regular 3D model, and basically apply a different definition of 3D model with some code, causing the first 3D model to look like the second 3D model. This may be a terrible comparison, but that is how I understand myself becoming transgender - I have the workings of a guy, but taking hormones will make me somewhat female, I'll still never have periods or give birth, but I'll still have a huge number of female aspects and it can get somewhat close.

So you will have these aspects. Who do you go for in mating choices?

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
So you will have these aspects. Who do you go for in mating choices?

If you look at statistics, for a man who becomes female, it seems that a similar number of these people are straight, bi or gay. Or maybe just a similar number straight and gay.

If such a person doesn't have the surgery done to kind of create an artifical female part, let's just say mating works similar as with two guys. Not always completely the same, but you get the picture.

I can't think of a proper way to described dating a female, except that maybe it's more like a woman and woman relationship a bit.

osgart

If you look at statistics, for a man who becomes female, it seems that a similar number of these people are straight, bi or gay. Or maybe just a similar number straight and gay.

If such a person doesn't have the surgery done to kind of create an artifical female part, let's just say mating works similar as with two guys. Not always completely the same, but you get the picture.

I can't think of a proper way to described dating a female, except that maybe it's more like a woman and woman relationship a bit.

Thankyou for sharing that!
I am just a hetero male. When I was 12 I thought I was homosexual, and I cried about missing girls. The confusion lasted for about an hour. It was interesting experience.

osgart

Yeah I had to think through it a bit, lol. And it became clearer then clear. One is yes, the other no. It was actually something of a scare because of the way I truly am.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
One thing I will have to think about is once I make that transition, whether I want to be a girly girl, or more for lack of better words, someone like Billie Eilish. I can think about what I would say, how I would be... but your life becomes unpredictable once flowing with female hormones, to be honest.

osgart

One thing I will have to think about is once I make that transition, whether I want to be a girly girl, or more for lack of better words, someone like Billie Eilish. I can think about what I would say, how I would be... but your life becomes unpredictable once flowing with female hormones, to be honest.

Ah, the actuality of it all. It sounds unpredictable to me. I would say if you know yourself well now, then that will go a long way in considering the process of change.

OTOH if I injected female hormones into me, I would eventually want to get off of that rollercoaster ride.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
1. How has your religion affected my love life?
You know all the creative ways Zeus got with women.And men
2. Do you put the toilet paper over or under the toilet paper holder?
under
3. Finish this sentence: "Finish this..."
book report on How not to be on RF all day
4. Whenever you read a thread about people's pets, do you get jealous and scream fire?
No, I scream You are an idiot if you think your dog looks cute in that.
5. Is @Dan From Smithville really a bunny rabbit?
yes
6. Does this tune remind you of me?

it will now
7. Did you find out yet that I used your beauty products on my feet?
Those weren't beauty products...those jars kept curses...
8. What do you think of this thread doubling as free toilet paper?
Stop hoarding the TP
9. Have you ever had to read an internet walkthrough to get through a peanut butter sandwich?
I don't know
10. Can I borrow your car keys? It's not a school night.
I don't own a car
11. What is a school night?
a school night is where you prepare for torture the next day
12. Let's be real. Can one truely know the Muffin Man? And if we did, how is that going to help us vs. our current beliefs?
No of course not.He's dead..unless...you up for some witchcraft?
13. Do you think Dan from Smithville will still do a good job at his job, which likely involves cognitive abilities, after reading this thread?
no
14. If no, have I screwed up Science as we know it?
very badly I think it broke
15. What else do you think I will break this week?my will to live
Answers in bold