• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I *heart* Rachel Maddow

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think at least half of the country will sooner or later have some kind of crush on Rachel.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Love her. She's pretty much the only thing right now that keeps me watching MSNBC. She's just as smart and witty as Olbermann, but not mean. She points out people's hypocrisies in a no-nonsense way without grandstanding. And she can recognize when the "other side" has done something positive, and is sincere when she points it out. The wrap-up that she did on the night before the election, when she talked about the dirty tricks being used to prevent people from voting and how they're lies and how you should not let anyone get in your way of participating in this sacred process... I got chills.

(Don't know if she actually used the word sacred, but that's the message that I got from her.)

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
My new favorite word is "Quackitude" :D

01_08_52---Duck_web.jpg

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
She is also *hearted* by me. I've been listening to her off and on ever since I first discovered her on "Unfiltered."

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
I think she's great, smart and funny, though I really only know here from radio. GG: I do some freelance magazine writing. Around 6 months ago I got the idea to query Curve magazine for a profile of her, and after some sleuthing tracked down her PR person and got the go ahead to interview her for same. Unfortunately it turned out that my editor had just interviewed her, so alas did not get to meet her to write her profile.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Well that's a strategy I haven't tried. I don't think it would lead to more work from that publication, though...

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
:confused:

Except for the fact that they are both lesbians and both have their own shows, they don't remind me of each other at all.
Oh come now. They're both white, and they both have hair that's shorter than shoulder length. They could practically be twins. :p:cover::p

ye, can't put my finger on what ecactly reminds me of her but its more then just there shows and sex pref

james dixon

Premium Member
Rachel Maddow and the MSNBC news between 1:00 o’clock PM central standard time and 11:00 o’clock PM central standard time is the best USA political news source out there

For world news, I suggest “Newsy Reports